my greed made my mom heroin of erotic movie.. completed
at night i thought that dad is not at home so me and mom are here and there is no one to disturb us both today so why not i give one miracle to mom and we both watch movie together at living room without fear, i reached there but shop was close then i called him still mob off then i am waiting here for rajesh and i have waited 30min for him then called again still off.

then some one hand touched my shoulder from my back side while calling again i looked back it was rajesh. after seeing him i asked why u keeped ur mob off i was calling from night. i fgot my mob in shop raj last night. that's ok but u said that my copy have no password but it asking password for play while i was asking he opened his shop then we both went inside shop.

yes raj it was un protected at that time when i said after that i secured it for safety dont worry i dont charge money for password. then i asked him for password. its long password raj i dont remember i mean password is in my mob i will send u after charging mob while saying this i put my mob for charging. ok send me when it charged and i want miracle can u give. 

yes raj why not, but each pill cost 5k, you can buy as much u want by paying. now i am ur partner rajesh u cant give one pill to me and ur like my half brother u even touched my mom feet fgot and u saw you in me and u have asked me to make friend ship with you ok i will pay you 5k for each pill i understand now you dont give any imp to friendship, partner etc then i am taking money from pocket then rajesh said stop raj.

then rajesh given me 10 pills slip of miracle and said u touched my heart raj now u belive i care for our friendship yes rajesh now i believe you and u have said that i can get things done just like this hahaha see i asked 1 pill for free but now u have given entire slip of it that too freely in my inner voice. after that i asked did mom movie got released. yes maybe morning show is over in some countries. 

then how is the reviews and public talk. i dont know raj my mob is off. ok then i will leave now and one q will my mom remember what she did last time after taking this new pill. yes raj she remembers what she did last time only in miracle condition. good to know rajesh bye now ok raj bye.

i have reached home with food and after lunch i have given mom df milkshake with miracle in it after she had that drink same happened head pain and sleeped on sofa. while mom sleeping i took that pdriver room room and inserted in tv port then turned on tv b4 playing movie waked mom from sleep and asked same q who am i and where is she then she bcome free now.

after that i checked mob for rajesh message but he did not send then i saw that rajesh was typing some thing maybe he typing password to send and waiting for his message. one messge came from rajesh after seeing that i called him and said what are u thinking ur self rajesh what is that message u sent me i was in angry after seeing that message i even given some bad word to him.

after my talk rajesh said why angry raj u asked me password so i sended u password that is the password for pdrive and the password is ( I(IN CAPS) want anand sexy wife PAVITRA(IN CAPS) @ 32 and i can WAIT(IN CAPS) ). 

it just password raj type that for play movie and enjoy neetha In Fire movie. maybe rajesh doing prank with me i thought and just cut the call and went to mom then an funny thought came in my mind and said to mom that mom why dont we both watch your erotic movie nude. 

mom smiled and said good idea raj i just go with dress and come back nude then she went to her room i was in short and t shirt then come came bare nude looking like white women bear, what a body what a shapes mom have uuuffff and u know what, now i can see my birth place entrance doors.

INTERMISSION
ప్రేమలో బాటసారిని కనిపించని కామంకోసం వెతికే అన్వేషిని ...!
[+] 4 users Like sashi_bond's post
Like Reply

Messages In This Thread
RE: My greed Made Mother Heroin - by sri7869 - 21-06-2024, 12:56 PM
RE: my greed made my mom heroin of erotic movie - by sashi_bond - 07-07-2024, 12:00 AM