Conservative '. wife Exposed
Update 6:

With trembling hands, she reached for her phone, her thoughts racing. She had to get dressed, had to prepare herself for what was to come. She had no idea what to expect, but the thought of the mystery man waiting for her in room 105 was all she could think about. She slipped into a red silk saree, one that Jamal had bought her for their last wedding anniversary, wrapping it around her body in a way that accentuated her curves.

The fabric clung to her like a second skin, the deep neckline revealing the swell of her breasts. She applied a touch of makeup, just enough to highlight her features without looking too obvious. As she stared at herself in the mirror, she felt a thrill of excitement that was tinged with a hint of fear. Was she really going to do this?

[Image: anupama-hot-navel.gif]

internet add url

The clock ticked away the minutes, each second feeling like an eternity. Finally, she gathered her courage and left the house, the weight of her decision pressing down on her like a heavy burden. The journey to the motel was a blur, her mind racing with what-ifs and maybes. What would Jamal think if he found out? What if she got caught?
She boarded an auto. This was her night, her secret, and she was going to claim it. The air was thick with the scent of rain, the heat of the day giving way to a sticky, humid evening. She hailed an auto, the driver's eyes lingering on her bare midriff before meeting her gaze in the mirror.

"MOTEL," she instructed, her voice firm despite the racing of her heart.

The driver's eyes lingered on her bare midriff, his gaze hungry as he took in her form. "How much for the night?" he leered, his words dripping with innuendo.

[Image: saree-dance-1.gif]

internet add url

Sameena felt a shiver of shock run through her, but she kept her composure, a mischievous smile playing on her lips. "10,000 rs for the night," she replied, her voice steady and bold, playing along with the thrill of the game.

The driver's eyes narrowed, his leer growing more pronounced as he took in her attire and the way she held herself. "do you come for an hour," he said, his tone suggestive.

Sameena's heart skipped a beat, but she held his gaze, her voice steady. "Depends on the time," she replied, her own double meaning clear. She watched his expression shift from confusion to understanding, and then to a smirk.

With a seductive sway of her hips, she stepped out of the auto, the silk of her saree clinging to her curves as she walked through the motel's dimly lit lobby. The cool air kissed her skin, sending a shiver down her spine as she made her way to room 105. The anticipation was palpable, a heady mix of excitement and fear that made her feel more alive than she had in years.

Sameena slid the keycard into the lock, the sound echoing through the empty corridor. She took a deep breath and pushed the door open, the soft click of the lock a declaration of her intent. The room was dark, the only light spilling from the crack under the bathroom door, where she could hear the faint sound of water running and a voice said, "Get naked and lay on the bed baby".

Her heart racing, she stepped inside, the coolness of the air conditioning a stark contrast to the heat of the night outside. She moved towards the bed, her eyes adjusting to the darkness, the smell of the freshly laundered sheets a stark reminder of the reality of what she was about to do. With each step, she felt the weight of the silk against her skin, the fabric whispering seductively with every movement.

Sameena's hands trembled as she began to unravel the first layer of her attire, the petticoat sliding down her legs and pooling around her ankles. She stepped out of it, the fabric whispering against the floor, leaving her in just her blouse and panties. The instructions from the voice in the bathroom played in her head, urging her to reveal more of herself, to embrace the thrill of the unknown.

With a deep breath, she reached behind her and unhooked her blouse, the fabric slipping off her shoulders to reveal her bare breasts to the cool air. Her nipples hardened with anticipation, the chill sending a shiver down her spine. The room was eerily quiet except for the distant hum of the air conditioner and the soft patter of water from the shower.

[Image: 5f797edc78d2683cb4b3278dbe7e5681.gif]

internet add url

Her eyes never leaving the bathroom door, she stepped out of her panties, feeling the coolness of the floor against her bare feet. The fabric whispered against her skin as she slid the garment down her legs, leaving her completely exposed. Her heart was racing now, her pulse thundering in her ears as she approached the bed.
The sheets were cool and inviting against her naked body as she lay down, her breasts rising and falling with each breath she took. The room was dimly lit, the only illumination coming from the bathroom's sliver of light. She could hear the steady flow of the shower, the sound of water hitting the tiles a rhythmic backdrop to the symphony of anticipation playing out in her mind.

And then, suddenly, the water stopped. The silence was deafening, and she could feel her heart beating in her chest like a drum. The bathroom door creaked open, and a figure emerged, framed by the light behind him. She squinted, trying to make out who it was, her breath catching in her throat as she recognized the familiar face.

[Image: download-3.jpg]

internet add url

It was Rahman Uncle, her neighbor, the man she had always looked up to, the man she had always respected like a father figure. But now, he was naked, his body glistening with water, his eyes locked on hers. The shock hit her like a punch to the gut, stealing the air from her lungs.

"Uncle, what are you doing here?" she managed to squeak out, her voice barely above a whisper. She scrambled to cover herself, her hands trembling as she shielded her breasts and pussy from his view. The reality of the situation crashed down upon her, the weight of his presence in the room suffocating.
[Image: covered3.jpg]

internet add url

"Sameena," Rahman Uncle said, his voice strained as he reached for a towel to cover his erect, yet small penis. "I thought... I never imagined you would be here." His eyes searched hers, a mix of shock and regret etched into the lines of his face. "I am sorry, beta. I thought you were someone else."

Her cheeks flaming with embarrassment, Sameena stumbled over her words. "Uncle, I... I'm sorry, I didn't mean to mislead you. I just needed someone, I was feeling... horny." The admission hung in the air between them, thick with the scent of her arousal and the tension of their situation.

Rahman Uncle's expression softened as he took in her state, his gaze lingering on her naked form before averting his eyes. "Beta," he said gently, "this is not the way. We cannot continue what we were to."

The weight of his words crashed down on her like a ton of bricks, her excitement and fear morphing into a deep sense of regret. She nodded mutely, unable to find the words to explain herself, to justify her actions. He sat on the edge of the bed, reaching for his own clothes with shaking hands.

Sameena quickly grabbed her discarded panties and blouse, pulling them on with trembling hands. She felt his eyes on her, the weight of his gaze heavy with disappointment and confusion. Her cheeks burned with embarrassment as she stepped into her petticoat, the fabric sticking to her damp skin.

Rahman Uncle watched her in silence, his own nakedness forgotten as he tried to process the situation. He had never seen her this way, never imagined that the shy, conservative girl he knew could harbor such desires. "Beta," he said softly, "we will leave from here."

Sameena nodded, her eyes downcast. The gravity of what had just transpired weighing heavily on her. She knew that she had crossed a line, that she had compromised herself in a way that could never be undone. With trembling hands, she began to dress, each layer of fabric feeling like a prison around her body.

Rahman Uncle was already dressed, his clothes clinging to his wet body, his eyes never leaving hers. "Beta," he said, his voice heavy with unspoken disappointment, "this is not who you are."

Sameena looked up at him, her eyes brimming with unshed tears. "Uncle," she whispered, her voice shaking, "this is not who you are as well." She saw the realization dawn in his eyes, the truth of her words hitting him like a sledgehammer. For a moment, they just stared at each other, the weight of their shared secret hanging in the air like a thick fog.

Without another word, they both stood, quickly gathering their belongings. The air in the room was charged with an awkward tension that seemed to thicken with every passing second. Sameena's hand trembled as she slid the keycard into the slot, the red light on the lock blinking to green before the door opened with a soft click.

They stepped into the corridor, the harsh fluorescent lighting a stark contrast to the dimness of the room they had just shared. Her feet felt heavy as she walked beside him, the silk of her hastily-donned sari whispering against her skin with each step. The sound of their footsteps echoed through the emptiness, the only noise to break the silence of their shared guilt and regret.

The auto ride home was a blur, the hum of the engine and the occasional splash of water from the still-falling rain the only things that registered in Sameena's mind. She sat as far from Rahman Uncle as possible, her eyes staring straight ahead, lost in a tumult of thoughts. What had she done? How could she have let this happen?

The moment they arrived at the apartment complex, she practically leaped out of the vehicle, the cool rain a welcome respite from the stifling tension inside. She was about to rush into the building when she felt a gentle tug on her arm. She turned to find Rahman Uncle standing there, his eyes filled with a mix of concern and confusion.

"Beta," he began, his voice tentative, "are you okay?"

Sameena nodded, the fabric of her damp sari sticking to her skin as she walked alongside him. Her hand in his felt strange, yet comforting, a silent acknowledgment of the bond they now shared.

They approached the apartment building, their feet splashing in the puddles left by the recent rain. The neon lights of the shops across the street cast a garish glow over their drenched forms, highlighting the tension in their faces. As they entered the lobby, the warmth of the building washed over them, a stark contrast to the coldness of the rain outside.

Sameena couldn't help but feel a sense of relief as they stepped into the elevator, the doors closing behind them with a reassuring thud. The mirrored walls reflected their images, and she couldn't help but steal think about  Rahman Uncle's naked body, the sight of his small penis still vivid in her mind. He was trying his best to avoid eye contact, his face a mask of embarrassment and regret.

Sameena invited Rahman uncle for a coffee at her flat but he denied saying it will not look appropriate.

"Uncle," she said, her voice still trembling slightly, "please, let's not make this awkward. We're both adults, we can handle this."

Rahman Uncle looked at her hand on his arm, the warmth of her touch sending a bolt of conflicting emotions through his body. He knew she was right, they needed to move past this, but the memory of their shared secret was still too fresh, too raw.

"Okay, Beta," he said, his voice gruff with unspoken tension. "Coffee, then."

Once inside the flat, the warmth of the lights enveloped them, a stark contrast to the cold rain outside. Sameena moved gracefully through the room, her sodden sari sticking to her body in a way that made Rahman Uncle's gaze linger. He couldn't help but admire the way the fabric clung to her hips, accentuating their natural sway. She noticed his stare and turned to face him, a playful smile on her lips.

[Image: Kiran-Rathod-Hot-Wet-Navel-Pics-7.jpg]

internet add url

"Uncle," she chided, a hint of tease in her voice, "stop looking at me like that."

Rahman Uncle's gaze snapped up to meet hers, his cheeks flushing slightly. "You look beautiful," he murmured, the words slipping out before he could stop them.

Sameena's smile grew wider, a mischievous spark in her eyes. "Do I?" she asked, turning slowly so that the fabric of her wet sari clung to her curves like a second skin.

Rahman Uncle couldn't help but nod, his eyes traveling over her body despite his best efforts to remain composed. "You do, beta," he said, his voice hoarse with a mix of desire and regret.

"Uncle, remove your clothes," Sameena said, her voice firm yet playful. "They're wet, and you'll catch a cold."

Rahman Uncle looked down at his sodden clothes, then back at her. "But I don't have any extra clothes here," he protested, his voice filled with a mix of embarrassment and arousal.
Sameena just smirked, her eyes twinkling with mischief. "I know, Uncle," she said, her voice low and sultry. "I've already seen you naked, remember?"

Rahman Uncle felt a rush of heat to his cheeks, his cock twitching at the memory of their recent encounter. He couldn't believe the words that had just come out of her mouth, the same sweet, innocent girl he had known for years. But here she was, standing before him in nothing but a wet blouse and petticoat, covered by the pallu, her beauty and desire laid bare.

"Beta," he said, his voice thick with lust and fear, "we cannot do this again."

"Uncle, I'm just teasing," Sameena said, her eyes sparkling with mischief. "But if you're cold, you can remove your shirt and pants. I'll be right back with the coffee." With that, she turned and sashayed into the kitchen, the wet fabric of her sari clinging to her curves as she moved.

Rahman Uncle sat on the couch, his heart racing. He could feel the heat of his arousal, his mind a whirlwind of conflicting emotions. He knew this was wrong, that he should leave, but the allure of Sameena's beauty and the thrill of their secret was too strong. With trembling hands, he unbuttoned his shirt, the fabric slipping from his shoulders to reveal his broad chest, his stomach a testament to his age and indulgences. He stood, his legs shaking slightly, and slid his pants down, his erection straining against the fabric of his boxers.

Sameena returned with two steaming cups of coffee, the aroma filling the room. As she bent to place one on the coffee table in front of him, her pallu slipped, exposing the ample cleavage of her breasts. He couldn't help but stare, his eyes drawn to the creamy mounds that peeked out from her blouse. The sight of her like this, so openly seductive, was almost too much to bear.

[Image: bhabhi-saree.gif]

internet add url

"Thank you, beta," he murmured, his voice thick with desire. He took a sip of his coffee, the heat of the liquid doing little to cool the fire that had ignited within him.

Sameena sat opposite him, her own cup of coffee untouched. She couldn't help but stare at the outline of his cock, her own arousal building once again. The fabric of his underwear strained against his erection, a silent testament to his desire.

"Uncle," she began, her voice barely above a whisper, "I'm sorry for spoiling your night."

Rahman Uncle looked up from his coffee, his eyes searching hers for any sign of genuine regret. But what he saw was something else entirely—desire, confusion, and a hint of challenge. He sighed heavily, setting his cup down. "Beta, you don't need to apologize," he said, his voice strained. "But we must talk about this."

Sameena leaned forward, her breasts threatening to spill from the confines of her wet blouse. "Why, Uncle?" she asked, her voice a low purr. "Why would you seek a prostitute?"

Rahman Uncle's eyes never left hers as he took a deep breath, the silence in the room a deafening roar. "Beta," he began, his voice cracking slightly, "my marriage has been... lacking. My wife, she is a good woman, but she does not... understand me."

Sameena's heart went out to him, her own desires momentarily forgotten in the face of his pain. "What do you mean, Uncle?" she asked, her voice gentle.

Rahman Uncle looked down at his hands, his shoulders slumping slightly. "My wife, she is a good woman," he said, his voice filled with a sadness that tugged at Sameena's heartstrings. "But she is not... adventurous in bed. She does not understand my needs."

Sameena felt a pang of sympathy for the man before her, his nakedness not just physical but emotional as well. She had never seen him like this, vulnerable and lost. "Uncle," she said softly, "when did you last have sex?"

Rahman Uncle's gaze snapped to hers, his eyes wide with surprise and a hint of shame. "Beta," he stammered, "that's not your concern."

Sameena leaned back into the couch, the fabric of her wet sari sticking to her skin. She knew she had crossed a line, but she couldn't help the curiosity that burned within her. "Uncle," she said softly, "I want to understand."

Rahman Uncle's gaze drifted to the floor, his hands clutching his own cup of coffee tightly. "It's been 20 days, beta," he admitted, his voice heavy with defeat. "With a... with a prostitute."

Sameena's eyes widened, her own desires momentarily forgotten in the face of his raw honesty. She had never considered that the man she had always seen as strong and stoic could be in such pain. She took a deep breath, her mind racing with possibilities. "Uncle," she said softly, "we cannot have sex, but I can help you to relieve."

Rahman Uncle's eyes snapped up to hers, a mix of shock and hope flickering in their depths. "How?" he asked, his voice barely above a whisper.

Sameena's cheeks flushed with both embarrassment and excitement. "Uncle," she murmured, her eyes locked on his, "remove your underwear and masturbate in front of me."

Rahman Uncle's eyes widened in shock, the color draining from his face. "Beta," he choked out, "are you sure?"

Sameena nodded, her own heart racing with a mix of excitement and nervousness. "Yes, Uncle," she said, her voice firm yet gentle. "I want to help you."

Rahman Uncle stared at her for a long moment, his eyes searching hers for any sign of deceit or mockery. Finding none, he slowly stood, his knees popping as he did so. With trembling hands, he slid his boxers down, his cock springing free, still semi-erect..

[Image: 1552603884cl48p.gif]

internet add url

Sameena's gaze fell to his manhood, and she couldn't help but smile. It was smaller than she had expected, but there was something endearing about it, something that made her want to reach out and touch it. "Uncle," she said, her voice filled with genuine affection, "you're so cute."

Rahman Uncle's eyes shot up to hers, his cheeks flaming red. "Beta," he protested, his hand still wrapped around his shaft, "this isn't right."

Sameena's smile grew wider, her eyes sparkling with mischief. "It's okay, Uncle," she assured him, her voice soft and soothing. "Let me help you."

Her hands moved to the hooks of her blouse, her fingers deftly unhooking them one by one. The fabric fell open, revealing the red lacy bra that she had worn. She had chosen it knowing it would drive the men wild, the color a stark contrast to her usual conservative attire.

[Image: original.gif]

internet add url

"Uncle," she murmured, her eyes never leaving his cock, "your dick is small but so cute."

Rahman Uncle's hand stilled for a moment, his cheeks flushing a deep red. The words hung in the air, a mix of shock and arousal etched on his face. He had never heard a woman speak to him so candidly about his body, especially not Sameena, the girl he had watched grow into a woman right before his eyes.

Sameena's fingers continued to work the hooks of her blouse, the fabric slowly revealing the red lace of her bra. Her eyes never left his cock, her gaze hungry as she took in the sight of him stroking himself. She had always been curious about men, about the way they responded to pleasure, and now she had the chance to explore that curiosity with someone she trusted.

As she dropped her blouse to the floor, her breasts bounced slightly, the padded cups of her bra pushing them up to create a tantalizing display. She watched as Rahman Uncle's strokes grew faster, his eyes glazed over with lust as he watched her. She knew that he was close, that the sight of her half-exposed body was pushing him to the edge.

"Beta," he managed to say, his voice thick with desire, "you're so beautiful."

Sameena's heart raced as she watched him stroke himself, his eyes never leaving her breasts. She could feel her own arousal building, her nipples hardening against the lace of her bra. She leaned back into the couch, her legs spread slightly, giving him a glimpse of her pink panties.

Rahman Uncle's strokes grew more erratic, his breathing more ragged. Sameena could see the tension in his body, the way his muscles tightened as he approached climax. She felt a strange sense of power, knowing that she was the one causing this reaction in him. With a final, desperate tug, he came, his cum spurting out in thick ropes that landed on the carpet between them.

He collapsed onto the couch, his chest heaving with the effort of his release. His eyes closed, his expression a mix of relief and exhaustion. Sameena sat there, her own arousal unabated, watching him with a newfound sense of fascination. She had never seen a man lose control like this before, never seen the raw, primal need that could drive them to such heights of pleasure.

[Image: unnamed.gif]

internet add url

After a moment, Rahman Uncle opened his eyes, looking at her with a mix of shock and gratitude. He quickly stood, his eyes darting to the mess on the floor. "Beta," he said, his voice hoarse, "I... I shouldn't have done that."

Sameena's smile never wavered as she stood up, the fabric of her sodden sari whispering against her skin as she approached him. She reached out, her hand brushing against his chest. "It's okay, Uncle," she assured him, her voice filled with a strange mix of innocence and knowing. "I understand."

Rahman Uncle looked at her, his eyes filled with a mix of shock and something else, something that made her pulse race. "Beta," he said, his voice thick with a need she hadn't heard before, "are you... are you saying you'll help me?"

Sameena nodded, her heart racing as she stepped closer to him. She reached out, her hand brushing against his chest, feeling the warmth of his skin. "Yes, Uncle," she murmured, her voice soft and reassuring. "If it's just to help you... I can do that."

Rahman Uncle looked down at her, his eyes filled with a mix of gratitude and desire. He knew it was wrong, but the temptation was too strong. He nodded slowly, his breathing still ragged from his recent release. "Thank you, beta," he said, his voice a hoarse whisper.

Sameena stepped closer, her breasts pressing against his chest, the damp fabric of her blouse sticking to her skin. "Uncle," she murmured, her eyes looking up at him with a mix of innocence and seductiveness, "if you ever need someone to talk to, or... to help you relieve your stress," she paused, her voice dropping to a sultry whisper, "you know where to find me."

Rahman Uncle's breath hitched in his throat, his eyes locked on hers as he nodded, the gravity of their shared secret hanging heavy in the air. He knew that he should be horrified, that he should leave and never speak of this again. But the feel of her soft body against his, the smell of her arousal mingling with the scent of rain, was intoxicating.

With trembling hands, he pulled away from her, his eyes never leaving hers as he dressed quickly. The wet fabric of his clothes clung to him, a stark reminder of their shared experience. Once dressed, he turned to face her, his expression unreadable.

Rahman Uncle looked at her hand in his, feeling a mix of shock and arousal. He knew he should pull away, that this was wrong on so many levels. But the feel of her skin, the way she looked at him with such openness and willingness, was too tempting. He nodded, his voice barely a whisper. "Beta, I... I appreciate it."

Rahman Uncle nodded, his hand still in hers. He knew he should pull away, but the warmth of her touch was too comforting, too tempting. He took a deep breath, trying to gather his thoughts. "Beta," he said, his voice a hoarse whisper, "I need to go."

Sameena's grip tightened slightly, her eyes never leaving his. "Okay, Uncle," she murmured, her voice filled with a mix of disappointment and understanding. "But remember, if you ever need anything..." She let the words hang in the air, the unspoken promise clear.

Uncles leaves Sameena's house.

Sameena watched him leave, the door closing with a soft click that echoed through the empty apartment. She felt a strange mix of relief and disappointment, the anticipation of their encounter leaving her body thrumming with unfulfilled desire. She knew she had taken a risk, but the thrill of it all had been intoxicating.
[+] 7 users Like Cuckoldindian's post
Like Reply

Messages In This Thread
Conservative '. wife Exposed - by Cuckoldindian - 27-06-2024, 09:22 PM
RE: Conservative '. wife Exposed - by 3sivaram - 28-06-2024, 10:28 AM
RE: Conservative '. wife Exposed - by sri7869 - 28-06-2024, 10:35 AM
RE: Conservative '. wife Exposed - by Avilis - 28-06-2024, 01:43 PM
RE: Conservative '. wife Exposed - by tweeny_fory - 28-06-2024, 03:52 PM
RE: Conservative '. wife Exposed - by Amino - 28-06-2024, 09:50 PM
RE: Conservative '. wife Exposed - by Rizzi1198 - 29-06-2024, 09:11 AM
RE: Conservative '. wife Exposed - by Kabib - 03-07-2024, 12:00 AM
RE: Conservative '. wife Exposed - by tweeny_fory - 04-07-2024, 01:44 AM