Adultery The Rural Posting: Shipra's ordeal.
(04-07-2024, 08:07 PM)Suraj76626 Wrote: No insights?

Hi suraj  yourock

Last week for me is horrendous, Work pressure got the breathe out of me.

So usually, like Namrata, women who are Already in the path of debauchery will find one man or another who can give her the pleasure. She is like, nothing to lose now. She has already lost everything, it will take sometime to regain her senses. Better it's not too late. It's not she is a fool, but her desires are clouding her judgement. She is a promiscuous women, in the name of women empowerment.

But what about Shipra, she is on the right side of the society. And she has everything to lose. So it must be all around attack on her, to finally submit herself. 

But even after that, can she have mindless sex with everyone just by the sight of iron like rod of 9 inches? 

Everyone has a weaknesses, Shipra too. The one who can understand her mentally can take her to bed to ram her pussy. Will that be just one time? 

And what if she really has a soft corner for someone, and that leads to something intimate between them, overtime it's turns into a affair?

Blackmail, power harassment, drugs can be some other reasons to lose herself to pleasure. 

I really wonder, what it takes for a women of shipras standard to fall for the web that's been weaven around her? 

Will she be able to keep it as a secret from her family? will she become a corporate slut?  Which can get her to higher ranks in her work? Can Alok be happy knowing that Shipra has done all that reach the higher ranks? With the money can Alok ignore her debauchery? Lots of questions right. 

Finally, i would say Namrata and patode is not enough. Let her fall for them once. Phir bhi Baap ka baap Hota Hai. Let's see who can make her his personal slut. 

Curious to know whats in that WhatsApp msg.
-Pickup, drop, escape.
[+] 1 user Likes Hornytamilan23's post
Like Reply

Messages In This Thread
RE: The Rural Posting: Shipra's ordeal. - by BANK - 10-06-2024, 02:16 PM
RE: The Rural Posting: Shipra's ordeal. - by RCF - 26-06-2024, 01:22 AM
RE: The Rural Posting: Shipra's ordeal. - by Hornytamilan23 - 04-07-2024, 10:12 PM
RE: The Rural Posting: Shipra's ordeal. - by RCF - 06-07-2024, 07:48 PM
RE: The Rural Posting: Shipra's ordeal. - by RCF - 06-07-2024, 07:45 PM