Conservative '. wife Exposed
UPDATE 5:

Sameena nodded, though he couldn't see her, the words sticking in her throat. Two days. Two days of freedom, of exploration, of indulging in the desires she had only just begun to understand. She could feel the heat of Raju's gaze on her even as she stood there, the towel clutched to her body. She knew he was just outside the bedroom door, waiting for her command.

With a deliberate flourish, she stepped out of the room, the towel the only barrier between her bare skin and the world. She saw his eyes widen as she approached the kitchen, his breath catching at the sight of her. The desire in his gaze was unmistakable, a silent confession that he wanted her just as badly as she wanted him.
[Image: flips-hair-shower.gif]

"Raju," she called out sweetly, "I need your help."

Her voice had the effect of a siren's call, and she watched with a secret smile as he practically leaped to attention. She knew she was playing with fire, but the thrill was too tantalizing to resist. The towel clung to her damp skin, leaving little to the imagination, and she felt a pulse of excitement at the thought of the effect she was having on him.

Sameena sauntered into the kitchen, her bare feet making no sound on the cold tiles. She leaned against the counter, watching him as he tried to maintain his composure, his eyes darting to her and then quickly away. "Raju," she said in a voice that was half-whisper, half-purr, "I'm feeling a little... lonely. Would you mind keeping me company in the living room?"

[Image: towel-pov.gif]

The towel barely covered her, the wet fabric clinging to her curves in a way that left little to the imagination. She knew he was struggling to maintain his focus on the task at hand, his eyes betraying his thoughts as they slid over her exposed skin. With a coy smile, she turned and walked away, leaving a trail of jasmine-scented warmth in her wake.

Sameena's heart raced as she made her way to the living room, the thrill of the game playing out in her chest. She knew she was being bold, but the heady scent of their secret filled her with an intoxicating sense of power. As she settled into the plush armchair, she called out to him again. "Raju, come here. I need your assistance."

Raju looked up from his work, his eyes meeting hers with a hunger that she knew was not just for her physical presence. He walked over, his gaze never leaving hers, and she could see the bulge in his pants that betrayed his thoughts. She felt a warm flush spread across her cheeks as she instructed him to sit on the couch opposite her. He obeyed, his eyes never leaving her as he sank into the cushions.

Sameena took a moment to appreciate the view, her eyes lingering on his broad shoulders and the way his pants clung to his muscular thighs. "How do I look now, Raju?" she asked, her voice a seductive purr.

He swallowed hard, his eyes flicking over her wet, half-bare form. "Madam, you look... amazing," he managed to croak out.

Sameena's smile grew wider. "Do you want to see more?" she asked, a hint of challenge in her voice.
Raju's eyes grew darker, his excitement barely contained. "Yes, Madam," he murmured, his voice thick with desire.

Sameena's eyes never left Raju's face as she delivered her command, watching the play of emotions that danced across his features. His pupils dilated, his cheeks flushed a darker shade of brown, and she knew she had him in the palm of her hand. With a flick of her wrist, she sent the towel sliding down her body, pooling at her waist, revealing even more of the forbidden fruit that was her cleavage. She sat back on the couch, one leg crossing over the other, the fabric of her towel hiking up slightly to expose the soft skin of her inner thigh.

[Image: images-11.jpg]
"Not now, Raju," she repeated, her voice a siren's call. "But I want you to show me what you do when you think of me."

Her words were like a spell, breaking the dam of his inhibitions. He began to strip, his movements slow and deliberate, as if he were peeling away the layers of his own innocence. His eyes remained on hers, seeking approval, as his shirt fell away, revealing the sculpted planes of his chest, each muscle defined by the shadows that played across his skin.

Sameena's breath hitched as she watched him, her own desires mirrored in the hunger that darkened his gaze. He was like a creature of the night, shedding his mundane shell to reveal the raw, primal need that lurked beneath. His hands moved to his pants, his fingers fumbling with the button, and she could see the head of his cock peeking out, eager and ready.

"Slowly," she instructed, her voice a velvet whisper. "I want to savor every moment."

Raju's eyes never left hers as he obeyed, his movements becoming more deliberate with each article of clothing that fell away. The towel around her chest slipped further, revealing the upper boobs, the fabric barely concealing the dark triangle of hair that lay between her legs. He swallowed hard, his hands trembling slightly as he worked his way down to the button of his pants.

Sameena leaned back into the couch cushions, her heart racing as she watched him undress. She felt a strange thrill at the power she held over him, this young, handsome man who was willing to do anything she asked. The fabric of her own towel felt too tight, too restrictive, and she wanted nothing more than to shed it and join him in his nakedness.

But she held back, her eyes locked on his as he pushed his pants down, revealing his erect cock. It was thick and proud, standing tall as if demanding her attention. And she did not disappoint, her gaze traveling the length of him, taking in every detail, her own arousal building with each passing second.
[Image: 8FA8D93.gif]

"Now, Raju," she murmured, her voice thick with desire, "show me how you do it when you think of me."

Her words were a command, a seductive order that he couldn't resist. With trembling hands, he reached for his cock, his eyes never leaving hers. He began to stroke himself, his movements tentative at first, as if he were still unsure of what he was doing. But as she watched him, her own breath quickening, he grew more confident, his strokes becoming more sure and rhythmic.

[Image: 01-Male-Masturbation.gif]

number roll 1 100

The sight of him, naked and aroused, was almost too much for Sameena to bear. She felt a pressure building within her, a need that she hadn't felt in years, maybe never. With a flick of her wrist, she let the towel drop, revealing her naked body to him. Her breasts were full and heavy, the nipples tight with desire, and her stomach was soft and inviting.

[Image: 25295624.webp]

number roll 1 100

Raju's eyes widened as he took in the sight of her, his strokes becoming more frantic. She watched him, her own hands moving to her breasts, her fingers playing with the sensitive tips as she arched her back. The sight of him, the feel of her own skin, the smell of jasmine in the air - it was all too much, and she knew she couldn't wait any longer.

"Raju," she moaned, her voice thick with need, "stop. I need... I need you to do something else."

He paused, his hand still wrapped around his cock, his eyes questioning. Sameena leaned forward, her breath hot against his skin. "I want you to taste me," she murmured, her voice a seductive whisper. "Suck my pussy, Raju."

The words hung in the air, heavy with the weight of their shared desire. For a moment, he seemed frozen, unsure of how to proceed. Then, with a nod that was almost imperceptible, he knelt before her, his eyes never leaving hers. He placed his hands on her inner thighs, his touch sending a shiver of anticipation up her spine. With a gentle pressure, he urged her legs apart, exposing the soft folds of her pussyto his hungry gaze.

Raju leaned in, his breath hot against her skin as he took in her scent. He had dreamed of this moment, but the reality was so much more intense than anything he could have imagined. His tongue darted out, tentatively at first, tracing the line of her slit with a delicate touch. Sameena gasped, her hands coming to rest on his head as she guided him closer.

"Oh, yes," she moaned, her voice strained with need. "Suck me, Raju."

Her hips bucked upward, pushing her pussy closer to his eager mouth. He took the hint, his tongue delving deeper, tasting the sweetness that was uniquely hers. The sound of his suckling filled the room, a symphony of passion that seemed to echo through her very soul.

"Oh, Raju," Sameena moaned, her voice growing louder with each passing second. "Ya ,.', yes!"

Her hips began to rock against his face, her need building with each flick of his tongue. His mouth was a furnace of desire, sending waves of pleasure crashing through her body. "Suck me faster," she instructed, her voice thick with lust.
[Image: She-moans-in-pleasure-while-I-eat-her-pussy-4.gif]
Raju eagerly obeyed, his tongue moving with a fervor that matched the beating of her heart. "Oh yeah," she moaned, her eyes rolling back in her head. "Suck me, Raju. Yes, like that!"

Her hips bucked wildly, the towel that once clung to her waist now discarded on the floor. She was lost in the sensation, her entire being focused on the wet heat of his mouth on her most sensitive flesh. "Ya ,.'," she called out, her voice a mix of pleasure and desperation.

And then it hit her, the orgasm ripping through her body like a tornado, leaving her trembling and gasping for air. Her nails dug into his scalp as she held him in place, her body convulsing with the intensity of her climax. She felt as if she was being torn apart, only to be reconstructed in a new, more powerful form.

[Image: She-moans-in-pleasure-while-I-eat-her-pussy-1.gif]

As the waves of pleasure receded, Sameena pulled Raju's face towards hers, her lips seeking his. The kiss was a declaration of their shared secret, a silent pact that bound them together in a way she had never thought possible. His mouth was warm and yielding, his inexperience only adding to the thrill of the moment.

Their tongues touched tentatively, exploring each other with a passion that was both new and familiar. It was a kiss that spoke of desire and need, of a connection that went beyond their station in life. It was a kiss that she had never shared with Jamal, one that was filled with the heady rush of the forbidden.

Raju's hands found their way to her breasts, his fingers teasing the sensitive peaks as they kissed. Sameena moaned into his mouth, her body still trembling from the aftershocks of her orgasm. She felt alive, more alive than she had in years, as if she had been reborn in the heat of this illicit moment.

Pulling away slightly, she whispered against his lips, "Now, I will show you heaven." With that, she sank to her knees before him, the fabric of her towel pooling around her. Her eyes never left his as she took his cock in her hand, her grip firm and sure.

The smell of his arousal filled the air, a musky scent that she found surprisingly alluring. She leaned in, her warm breath ghosting over his shaft, watching his body tighten in anticipation. Then, with a confidence that belied her inexperience, she took his dick into her mouth.
[Image: black-girl-blowjob-gif.gif]
The sensation was new, the taste and texture foreign, but she found herself craving more of him. She wrapped her lips around him, her tongue swirling and licking, exploring every inch of his manhood. His gasp was all the encouragement she needed, his hands finding their way to her head, his fingers threading through her hair.

Sameena took him deeper, her throat tightening around his shaft as she bobbed her head. She could feel his muscles tense and his breath quicken with every stroke. The smell of his arousal was potent, a mix of sweat and musk that filled her nostrils and only served to heighten her own desire. It was an intoxicating scent, one that she found herself craving even as she tried to ignore the twinge of guilt that whispered at the back of her mind.

But as she continued to suck him, her eyes watering from the effort, she pushed those thoughts aside, focusing instead on the power she wielded over him. She was the one in control here, the one dictating the pace of their encounter. And as she felt him swell in her mouth, she knew that she had him right where she wanted him.

With a final, deep suck, Raju's body stiffened, and he released into her mouth with a strangled cry. The taste of him was salty and surprisingly sweet, and she swallowed, the act feeling almost rebellious in its intimacy.

[Image: gargle-swallow-001.gif]

Sameena sat back, a satisfied smile playing on her lips, and reached for him. She pulled him closer, his naked body pressing against hers, the towel now forgotten on the floor. His breath was hot against her neck, his heart racing as he buried his face in her hair.

"Madam," he whispered, his voice shaking with emotion, "thank you."

Sameena looked up at him, her eyes softening as she saw the awe and gratitude in his gaze. "You don't have to thank me, Raju," she murmured, her voice gentle. "We're in this together."

Raju's eyes searched hers, trying to understand the complex emotions that swirled within her. "Madam," he said, his voice still thick with lust, "what we just did... it was... I've never felt anything like it."

Sameena's smile was knowing as she stroked his cheek. "It's called pleasure, Raju," she whispered, her eyes sparkling with mischief. "And there's so much more to discover."

Their conversation grew more intimate as they lay there, their bodies still entwined. She spoke of her desires, of the things she had only read about in the hidden books she kept stashed away from Jamal's prying eyes. She talked of the ways she had longed to be touched, the sounds she had yearned to hear from a man's lips. And as she spoke, she watched the understanding dawn in his eyes, the innocence of his youth giving way to the hunger of a man who was eager to learn.

Raju listened, his eyes wide with fascination and arousal. He had never been with a woman before, had never dared to dream that this moment would come. But here he was, naked with the woman he had longed for, her words a siren's song that called to his very soul.

"Madam," he finally managed, his voice hoarse with need, "I want to... I mean, can I... fuck you?"

Sameena felt a rush of emotion at his words. It was a simple declaration, but it held a world of meaning for her. For so long, she had felt trapped in her marriage, her desires buried under layers of tradition and duty. But here, with Raju, she felt alive again, her senses awakened to the possibilities of pleasure and passion.

"Raju," she said softly, her hand tracing a line down his spine, "we can't rush these things. We have to be careful, but I promise you, tomorrow, I will give you what you want."
Sameena tells Raju about Jamal’s trip for 2 days and asks Raju whether he can spend the night.

He nodded, his breathing heavy with desire. "But Madam, what if... I mean, I shouldn't be here all night. My mother, she isn't well."

Sameena's heart sank a little at the mention of his mother's health, but she understood. "Of course, Raju," she said, her voice softer than before. "Go to her, take care of her."

Raju's eyes searched hers, as if looking for any sign of disappointment, but all he saw was understanding. "Thank you, Madam," he whispered, his voice thick with emotion. "I will come back tomorrow morning."

Sameena nodded, her gaze lingering on his naked form as he began to dress. She felt a pang of regret, knowing that she would have to wait until tomorrow to feel his touch again. But she also felt a sense of excitement, a thrill at the anticipation of what was to come. "I will be waiting for you," she murmured, her voice filled with promise.

Raju's eyes met hers, a spark of hope lighting his gaze. He knew that she wanted him as much as he wanted her, and the thought was almost too much to bear. "I will be here, Madam," he said, his voice a mix of excitement and fear. "I promise."

As he left, the door clicking shut behind him, Sameena felt a sudden emptiness wash over her. The house that had once felt so stifling and confining now felt vast and cold without his presence. She stood there, naked and trembling, the towel forgotten in her hand.

With a sigh, she turned and padded back into the living room, her thoughts racing. What had she just done? A part of her felt guilty, but a larger part felt alive. Her eyes fell on the discarded phone, and she picked it up almost absently. Her thumb hovered over the screen, and she found herself searching for something, anything, to fill the void left by their encounter.

Her search led her to a local website, one she had never visited before. The banner at the top read, "Chennai Nightlife - Live Your Dreams." The images on the page were sultry, the kind that would make Jamal furious if he ever found out. But tonight, she didn't care. She scrolled down, her eyes widening at the variety of options available.

Then she saw it, a simple ad with a phone number and the words, "10,000 Rs for one-night stand." Her heart raced as she read the description, her mind filling with images of what that kind of money could buy. It was an astronomical sum for someone like her, but the thought of the thrill, the danger, was too tempting to resist.
With trembling hands, she dialed the number. It rang once, twice, and then a man's voice, deep and gruff, answered. "Hello?"

"I saw your ad," Sameena's voice was barely a whisper, her heart racing with excitement and fear. "The one for the... the service."

"Ah, yes," the man on the other end of the line said, his voice crackling with what she assumed was a knowing smile.

The man's voice grew deeper, a hint of amusement in his tone. "I've got a special someone waiting for you, and they've requested that you come dressed in a way that shows off your... assets."

Sameena felt a mix of excitement and trepidation at the words. "A motel room?" she asked, her voice trembling slightly.
"Yes, Madam," the man's voice was smooth, almost too smooth. "Room 105. I'll be waiting for you."
The line went dead, and Sameena was left standing in the middle of her living room, her heart racing. What had she just done? She had never been to a motel before, never even considered it. But something about the anonymity of it all, the thrill of the unknown, was too much to resist.
[+] 8 users Like Cuckoldindian's post
Like Reply

Messages In This Thread
Conservative '. wife Exposed - by Cuckoldindian - 27-06-2024, 09:22 PM
RE: Conservative '. wife Exposed - by 3sivaram - 28-06-2024, 10:28 AM
RE: Conservative '. wife Exposed - by sri7869 - 28-06-2024, 10:35 AM
RE: Conservative '. wife Exposed - by Avilis - 28-06-2024, 01:43 PM
RE: Conservative '. wife Exposed - by tweeny_fory - 28-06-2024, 03:52 PM
RE: Conservative '. wife Exposed - by Amino - 28-06-2024, 09:50 PM
RE: Conservative '. wife Exposed - by Rizzi1198 - 29-06-2024, 09:11 AM
RE: Conservative '. wife Exposed - by Kabib - 03-07-2024, 12:00 AM
RE: Conservative '. wife Exposed - by tweeny_fory - 04-07-2024, 01:44 AM