Conservative '. wife Exposed
He took a deep, shaky breath, his heart pounding like a drum in his chest. "Madam, I... I don't think it's right," he protested weakly, his resolve wavering. "But I can't ignore what I felt that day, when I saw you in the bathroom." The memory of her naked form was seared into his mind, a vision that haunted his dreams and waking thoughts alike.

Sameena leaned in closer, her eyes never leaving his. "Raju," she whispered, "I want to know. Did you find me... desirable?" The question was loaded with meaning, her eyes searching his for any sign of his true feelings.

Raju gulped, his throat dry with nervousness. "Madam," he began, his voice barely above a whisper. "When I saw you in the bathroom, I... I felt something." He paused, his gaze dropping to his lap, where his erection was painfully obvious.

Sameena leaned back slightly, a knowing smile playing on her lips. "Did you find me desirable, Raju?" she pressed, her voice a seductive purr. "Was your manhood... aroused by the sight of me?" She didn't need to clarify further; the implication was clear.

Raju's cheeks flushed a deeper shade of crimson, his eyes flicking down to her hand, which was still resting on his leg, dangerously close to his growing arousal. "Madam," he managed, his voice a strangled whisper. "I... I don't know what you mean." But his body was telling a different story, his manhood straining against the fabric of his pants.

Sameena reached out with her free hand, her fingertips lightly tracing the outline of his erection. "I think you do, Raju," she murmured, her eyes never leaving his. "I want to teach you how to find pleasure. How to make that feeling go away when you're alone." She leaned in closer, her breath hot against his cheek. "But first, you need to remove your clothes."

[Image: sexy-hot.gif]

He swallowed hard, his eyes darting around the room as if searching for an escape. But there was none. The room was suffocatingly small, the walls closing in around them. "Madam, I..." His voice was barely audible, his resolve crumbling like a sandcastle against the tide of her seduction.

Sameena's eyes held his, a fiery determination burning within them. "Trust me, Raju," she whispered, her hand sliding up his leg, her fingertips brushing against the bulge in his pants. "I'll make it easy for you." Her hand lingered there, the warmth of her touch searing through the fabric, making his member throb with anticipation.

Slowly, almost robotically, he began to strip. His shirt came off first, revealing a chest that was more defined than she had expected. His biceps flexed as he removed his trousers, his eyes never leaving hers. The sight of his naked body was a revelation to her, a canvas of untouched perfection that she longed to explore.

As he lowered his underwear, his uncut member sprang free, and Sameena couldn't help but gasp. It was larger than Jamal's, the head a darker shade of brown, the foreskin pulled back to reveal the glistening tip. Her eyes widened with surprise and a hint of excitement. She had never seen another man's penis before, and the stark contrast to her husband's was like comparing a desert mirage to a real oasis.
[Image: images-4.jpg]

Her gaze lingered on his manhood, and she felt a thrill of power at his vulnerability. It was a moment of stark reality, a moment where she realized that she had the power to either embrace this newfound temptation or to reject it. Yet, as she took in the raw beauty of his naked form, she found herself unable to look away.

"Sit," she instructed, gesturing to the plush sofa behind him. He obeyed, his eyes never leaving hers as he sat down, his erection standing tall and proud before her. She approached him with a grace that belied the turmoil of emotions churning within her, and knelt before him, her eyes never leaving his.

Sameena leaned in, her mouth watering at the sight of his manhood. She spat gently into her hand, watching the bead of saliva form before her eyes. With a knowing smile, she reached out and wrapped her soft, warm hand around his shaft. The wetness of her spit made his skin slick, and she began to stroke him, her movements slow and deliberate.
[Image: cc4.gif]

Raju's eyes rolled back in his head as he let out a low moan, his body responding instinctively to her touch. Sameena watched him with a mix of curiosity and satisfaction, her own arousal growing with every stroke. She marveled at the size of him, so much larger than her husband's, and the thought of what was to come had her core aching with need.
[Image: tumblr-mgh7qghsmj1rgmcj0o1-500.gif]

Her eyes never left his face as she worked her hand up and down his length, her grip firm but gentle. She could see the pleasure etched into every line of his features, his mouth open in a silent cry, his eyes glazed over with lust. She felt a sense of power that was both thrilling and terrifying, as if she held the key to a door that had been locked for so long.

Raju's breathing grew more ragged, his hips moving in sync with her hand. He was like a wild animal, responding to the call of nature that she had unleashed within him. Sameena felt a strange mix of emotions – excitement, fear, and a dark, unidentifiable craving that she hadn't felt since the early days of her own sexual awakening.

"Madam," he gasped, his voice strained. "Something... something is happening." His words were a warning, but she was too lost in the moment to heed it. With a fierce determination, she stroked him faster, her hand a blur of motion.

Raju's body tensed, his back arching off the sofa as he let out a shout that echoed through the room. And then it came – a hot, sticky eruption that spurted onto her face, her hair, her dress. She felt the warmth of his seed on her skin, a stark contrast to the coolness of the room. His eyes squeezed shut as he continued to spasm, his manhood pulsing in her hand, releasing wave after wave of his essence.

Sameena stared in shock, her hand still wrapped around his now-softening shaft. The reality of what had just happened crashed over her, a mix of arousal and disgust washing through her. She had never seen a man climax before, and the sight of it was both mesmerizing and revolting. Yet, she couldn't deny the power she felt in her hand, the power to bring this young man to the brink of pleasure and pull him over the edge.

Raju, he reaches climax, covering her face and clothes with his semen. She experiences a complex mix of emotions - shock, power, arousal, and disgust - at the intimate act she has initiated, which marks a significant milestone in their evolving relationship.
[Image: images-5.jpg]

With trembling fingers, she reached up and wiped the remnants of his seed from her cheek. She took a deep breath, trying to regain her composure. "Raju," she said, her voice calm but firm. "You must get dressed now."

He nodded, his chest heaving with the aftermath of his release. He looked at her with a mix of awe and gratitude, his eyes still glazed with pleasure. She handed him his clothes, her gaze lingering on his naked form for a moment longer before she turned away, giving him privacy. The sound of fabric rustling filled the room as he hastily put his clothes back on.

"Thank you, Madam," he murmured, his voice filled with reverence. "It was... it was like nothing I have ever felt before."

Sameena nodded, her own heart racing as she tried to gather her thoughts. "Raju," she said, her voice firm but gentle. "You must go home now. We will not speak of this to anyone, do you understand?"

He nodded, his eyes never leaving hers as he pulled on his clothes, his movements quick and efficient. "Madam, I promise," he murmured, his voice thick with emotion. "This will be our secret."
Like Reply

Messages In This Thread
Conservative '. wife Exposed - by Cuckoldindian - 27-06-2024, 09:22 PM
RE: Conservative '. wife Exposed - by 3sivaram - 28-06-2024, 10:28 AM
RE: Conservative '. wife Exposed - by sri7869 - 28-06-2024, 10:35 AM
RE: Conservative '. wife Exposed - by Avilis - 28-06-2024, 01:43 PM
RE: Conservative '. wife Exposed - by tweeny_fory - 28-06-2024, 03:52 PM
RE: Conservative '. wife Exposed - by Amino - 28-06-2024, 09:50 PM
RE: Conservative '. wife Exposed - by Rizzi1198 - 29-06-2024, 09:11 AM
RE: Conservative '. wife Exposed - by Kabib - 03-07-2024, 12:00 AM
RE: Conservative '. wife Exposed - by Cuckoldindian - 03-07-2024, 12:30 AM
RE: Conservative '. wife Exposed - by tweeny_fory - 04-07-2024, 01:44 AM