my greed made my mom heroin of erotic movie
then rajesh said look raj i am only one person doing all work here i cant believe any unknown person to work with me but i saw my self in u. so what u want to say i asked. why dont we both join hands and bcome partners and u also have money to produce movie now if we both bcome one think how much we can earn and your mom neetha made you lakhs men in over night dont wast her pussy earnings. what lakhs men i dont understand i said. i mean lakhpati (hindi) / lakshadhikari (telugu) / lakhs men (english) now got it. yes but i dont know any heroins except my mom. raj you are talking like a kid now, u have family, relatives and collage friends how many homely heroins we can find. but how they will agree rajesh. i will tell u if agree to bcome my partner. i dont know i will think on it and can i ask u one thing. 

i am not shy type raj ask any thing u want. u said that u have greed of money. yes true so. did u make ur mother erotic movie also. no raj i didnt make my mom erotic movie. why u do only others mom erotic movies. i think u misunderstand me raj u know who is the first heroin in my production i mean when my dad started this. how can i know. my mother bhargavi age 26 at that time she acted many movies my selfish father not leaved that golden chance to me raj like you father did i get regret when ever i remind it you are a lucky son raj and good father u have not like my dad. is he saying good father by mean that he didn't fucked my mom well i thought this in my mind and said its ok rajesh and who was the hero of ur mom Bhargavi?.

i told u that i dont leak any info fgot. i know but just want to know who is that hero is he H or M. i cant tell u raj its against rules but public dont watch same breed erotic movies raj they want excitement and cross breed actors i think u got ur ans. yes i got rajesh lucky fellow that hero is. u can tell lucky fellows i mean heros add S. yes i will add S now and do u stay with ur mom now. no raj my family died at accident i am alone now. so sorry to hear that. its ok raj then i said bye and went home.

after reaching home at night while sleeping i was thinking about his offer of partnership but i dont have that much corage to do this business i have decided that i will not become his partner and i will tell this when i meet him again then i git sleep. after 2days my dad came home and its all normal going no issue mom was also normal and dad was happy bcoz of his new project approval. when dad came in home mom hugged dad by seeing him he was also hugged her his hand was on mom bare back how is health now neetha. raj take good care of me she said , yes he has to then who will take care of us we dont have another son dear while saying dad moving his hands from bare back of mom to her soft pillow ass.

i did not said no to another son u did u said one is enough remember mom said and dad hands ware reach her ass then mom went back from dad hug she did not allowed him to grab her big ass and i saw mom eyes at that time she indicating him that i am here i mean son is here and her face was change like she reminds some thing and get sad about it like that her face was then dad asked what happen why sad now. nothing something got reminded while talking they both went inside of bedroom and i want to hear that what she reminds did she recollected her 10 hrs maybe that why she indication to dad that she want to tell him something about me or did she find amount in my room these are in my mind and thinking how to listen them.

but how can i hear them if they saw me standing at window or door what they think at that time i remember i have not taken that tiny cam from moms bed room fata fat i opened that cam and started watching. I think dad did bath and change his dress now he in lungi and banyan and he was hugging mom from back side and kissing her shoulders his hand ware on moms stomach she was in nighty it was night 7 pm she change her dress at 6 daily only on sunday she ware nighty full day. while kissing dad ask why are u sad dear what did u reminded cant tell me. u know that incident happened after our marriage it reminded me. neetha it happend many years ago why cant u just fgot about that its happens to many people like us and its not our fault.

after hearing them i understand that mom not talking about me or money now i am normal again but still want to here what is that happend what are they talking about and watching again. now mom turned her face to father and hugged him her boobs was now pressing on dads chest and dads hands are on mom big butts not pressing just moving his hand on them like rubbing ass softly then mom said how can a mother forgot about that dear any mother cant fgot that. i can understand neetha i too spent sleepless night after that du u think i dont have feelings. what happend please talk i said my self this and i am getting mad by seeing there romantic sad drama in bedroom.
ప్రేమలో బాటసారిని కనిపించని కామంకోసం వెతికే అన్వేషిని ...!
[+] 2 users Like sashi_bond's post
Like Reply

Messages In This Thread
RE: My greed Made Mother Heroin - by sri7869 - 21-06-2024, 12:56 PM
RE: my greed made my mom heroin of erotic movie - by sashi_bond - 03-07-2024, 12:44 PM