Conservative '. wife Exposed
Update 2:
[Image: images.jpg]
As the ripples of pleasure subsided, she slowly picked herself up, her legs wobbly. She reached for the towel, her mind racing with confusion and guilt. How could she have done this? Her eyes searched the room, as if expecting to find an answer in the shadows. But the room remained silent, the only sound the distant chirping of birds outside.

With trembling hands, she dressed in her usual conservative attire, the fabric whispering against her sensitive skin. She stepped out of the bedroom, her heart thudding with each step, unsure of what she would say to Raju. She found him in the kitchen, his back to her as he focused on his chores. She took a deep breath, steeling herself for the conversation she knew they needed to have.
 [Image: download.jpg]
"Raju," she called out softly, her voice wavering slightly. He turned around, his eyes avoiding hers, his cheeks still flushed. "I'm sorry for what happened earlier. I know it was unexpected for both of us."

He nodded, his eyes flickering to the floor. "It was my mistake, Madam," he murmured, using the respectful term for a woman. "I should have knocked before entering."

Sameena's heart ached with his discomfort. She knew it was not his intention to disrespect her, but the unspoken tension lingered like a heavy mist. "Please, look at me, Raju," she said gently. He raised his gaze, and she saw the fear in his eyes, fear of losing his job, fear of her wrath, fear of what this moment could mean for their relationship. She reached out and placed a reassuring hand on his arm. "It's okay. It was an accident. We are both adults, and we can move past this."

Raju's eyes searched hers, looking for any sign of anger or disapproval. Finding none, he nodded slowly, his tense shoulders relaxing slightly. "Thank you, Madam," he whispered, his voice thick with relief. "I will make sure it does not happen again."

The next day dawned, the sun casting a gentle glow over the city of Chennai. The household woke to the usual sounds of life starting anew, but Sameena felt a new current of energy in the air. She couldn't shake off the memory of the previous day, her thoughts inescapably drawn to the moment she had shared with Raju. Every time she caught a glimpse of him, she felt a flutter in her stomach, her cheeks warming. The way he had looked at her, the way she had felt under his gaze, was something she hadn't anticipated.

As she went about her duties, the fabric of her abaya felt heavier than usual, the weight of her secret clinging to her like a second skin. Her hands trembled slightly as she performed the mundane tasks of the day, her mind playing back the incident in the bedroom like a silent film. The memory made her body react in ways she had never felt before, a secret thrill that she was both scared and intrigued by.

Later that afternoon, as the sun blazed outside and the house was a sanctuary of coolness, Sameema found herself lingering in the corridor where the laundry was hung to dry. She could see Raju in the distance, his back turned as he worked in the garden. The thought of his eyes on her body sent a rush of heat to her core, and she couldn't help but wonder if he was thinking about her too. Her hand unconsciously strayed to her neck, her pulse quickening as she recalled the way his gaze had lingered on her bare skin.

Her mind raced with the temptation to push the boundaries, to test the waters of this newfound desire. An idea began to form, a way to satisfy her curiosity without crossing the line. She picked a simple yet form-fitting dress from her wardrobe, one that accentuated her curves without being too revealing. The fabric was light, allowing for the slightest glimpse of her skin through the mesh sleeves and neckline.
[Image: images-2.jpg]

As she descended the stairs, the sound of her anklets chimed a melody of temptation. She found Jamal in the living room, engrossed in his paperwork. He barely looked up, offering a cursory glance before returning to his work. The sight of him, so oblivious to the tempest brewing within her, only fueled her need for attention.

Throughout the day, Sameena found her eyes straying to Raju, his youthful grace as he moved about the house. She caught glimpses of his strong arms, the way his shirt clung to his back as he bent to pick something up, and she felt a tug of desire. The thought of his eyes on her body again made her wet, the fabric of her underwear sticking to her skin.

As the day progressed, the tension grew, a silent dance of glances and unspoken desires. Sameena knew she was playing with fire, but she couldn't resist the temptation. When Jamal left for a business meeting, she knew her opportunity had arrived. She retreated to their bedroom, the scene of the day's earlier revelation, and changed into the dress she had picked out.

Her heart racing, she called out to Raju, her voice a delicate blend of authority and allure. "Raju, could you come here, please?" He appeared in the doorway, his eyes widening slightly at the sight of her. The dress was modest by most standards, but for Sameena, it was a declaration of war against her own inhibitions.

He stepped into the room, his gaze dropping to the floor as he awaited her instructions. "Madam?" he asked tentatively. She took a deep breath, her eyes never leaving his. "Could you help me with something?" she asked, her voice a soft purr.

Raju nodded, his eyes still avoiding hers. She could see the outline of his cock, straining against his pants, and she felt a thrill of power. She had never noticed before how attractive he was, his lean body and strong features. But now, she couldn't unsee it. She gestured to the pile of clothes on the bed, her eyes sparkling with mischief. "Could you help me hang these up?"

He approached the bed, his gaze flicking up to meet hers before returning to the garments. His hands hovered over the fabric, his knuckles brushing against her bare skin as he lifted the clothes. Each time he made contact, she felt a jolt of electricity. She stepped closer, her breath shallow and fast. "Be careful," she whispered, her voice low and husky. "They're very delicate."

Raju's eyes darted to hers again, a question in his gaze. He was aware of the charged air in the room, the silent conversation they were having without words. He took a deep breath, his hands moving more deliberately now. Each touch sent a shiver down her spine, and she couldn't help but wonder if he was doing it on purpose.
Her hand brushed against his as she handed him another garment, and she felt the spark between them. He flinched, his eyes flicking up to hers before looking away again. She stepped closer, their bodies almost touching. "I need to go to the bathroom," she murmured, her voice a seductive whisper. "Could you wait here for me?"

He nodded, his eyes never leaving hers as she turned and swayed out of the room. Her heart hammered in her chest as she shut the door behind her, the anticipation making her lightheaded. She stared at herself in the mirror, her eyes dark with desire. She knew what she was doing was wrong, but she couldn't resist the allure of the forbidden. Her hand drifted down to her pussy, the fabric of her dress damp with her arousal.

When she returned, Raju was still there, his eyes lingering on the spot she had just been. She approached him, her hips swaying with purpose. He stumbled over his words as she handed him the last piece of clothing, his hand brushing against her bare shoulder. She shivered at the touch, her nipples hardening beneath the fabric.

"Thank you, Raju," she said, her voice a breathy caress. "You've been very helpful." He nodded, his eyes darting to the floor again. "It's nothing, Madam," he murmured. She stepped closer, close enough that he could feel the heat radiating from her body. "No, it's something," she corrected him. "It's something that makes me feel... alive."

Her hand reached out and rested on his arm, her fingers light as a feather. "I need a moment to myself," she told him. "Please, go to the living room. I'll be there shortly." There was a command in her voice that was unfamiliar to both of them, yet it sent a thrill through his body. He nodded again, his eyes never leaving hers, and left the room.

Sameena watched him go, her chest heaving with the effort of maintaining control. She closed her eyes, took a deep breath, and let it out slowly. When she opened them again, she felt a new sense of power. The fear and confusion of the morning had been replaced by a determination to explore this uncharted territory of desire. She walked to the kitchen, her hips swaying with newfound confidence.

Her hand trembled slightly as she removed her head scarf, letting her dark hair cascade down her back. The neckline of her dress dipped a little lower, revealing a tantalizing glimpse of her cleavage. She felt naked, exposed, and exhilarated. She took a glass of freshly squeezed orange juice from the fridge and made her way to the living room, the cold glass sweating in her hand.
[Image: C-GBl-GRW0-AENIOR.jpg]

Raju was seated on the sofa, flipping through a magazine. As she approached, his eyes flickered up to meet hers, lingering on the swell of her breasts. She held his gaze, feeling a heady mix of power and vulnerability. "Here, Raju," she said, her voice a sultry purr as she offered him the juice.

Her hand trembled slightly as she bent down, the neckline of her dress dipping even lower. The coolness of the glass contrasted with the heat of her skin as it grazed the top of her cleavage. His eyes followed the path of the liquid as she brought it to his lips, his pupils dilating with desire. He took a sip, his gaze never leaving hers. The act was innocent, yet it was loaded with meaning.
[Image: images-3.jpg]

Sameena felt the fabric of her dress brush against her skin as she leaned in, the coolness of the glass sending shivers down her spine. She watched as he swallowed, his Adam's apple bobbing, and she knew he was fighting his own internal battle. She took a step back, placing the glass on the coffee table with a gentle clink. The silence between them was palpable, the air thick with unspoken want.

With a soft sigh, she sat down next to him, the cushions sinking slightly beneath her weight. "Raju," she began, her voice a gentle coo. "I feel like we've shared something... intimate. I want to know more about you." His eyes searched hers, the uncertainty clear in his gaze. "You don't have to tell me anything you don't want to," she assured him, her hand landing lightly on his knee.

He took a deep breath, his heart racing like a wild horse in his chest. "Madam," he began, his voice strained. "I don't think it's appropriate." She leaned closer, her breasts brushing against his arm. "Please," she urged. "Call me Sameena." The sound of his name on her lips sent a jolt through his body, and he found himself relenting.

He spoke haltingly at first, his words choppy and unsure. He talked about his village, his family, and his dreams of a better life in the city. With each question she asked, he felt the barriers between them crumbling, like ancient ruins succumbing to the relentless march of time. He shared his hopes, his fears, and his deepest desires.

Sameena leaned in closer, her hand still resting on his knee, her thumb making slow, gentle circles. She could feel the muscles under her touch tighten, his body responding to her nearness. "Do you have a girlfriend, Raju?" she asked softly, her eyes searching his.
[Image: closeup-of-woman-hand-on-a-mans-knee-wom...ely-co.jpg]

He swallowed hard, his heart thudding in his chest. "No, Madam," he replied, his voice barely above a whisper. The word hung in the air, a declaration of his untouched status, a silent invitation for her to fill the void. She leaned back, a knowing smile playing on her lips.

"And what do you think of me, Raju?" she asked, her voice a siren's call. His eyes flickered to her cleavage before darting back to her face, his cheeks flushing a deep red. "Madam, I... I mean Sameena, I respect you," he stuttered, his hand moving to his neck, his thumb rubbing the skin nervously.

Sameena leaned in even closer, her warm breath tickling his ear. "But do you find me... desirable?" she whispered. His body tensed, his hand stopping mid-stroke. For a moment, the only sound in the room was the erratic rhythm of their breathing.

"Madam, I mean Sameena," he began, his voice hoarse with unspoken want. "I... I don't know what you mean." His innocence was almost endearing, but she knew better. She decided to be more direct. "Raju, are you a virgin?"

His eyes widened, the question clearly confusing him. "Virgin?" he echoed, his brow furrowed in genuine bewilderment. Sameena's heart skipped a beat. Was it possible that he truly didn't understand the concept? Or was he playing coy, trying to avoid the subject?

Deciding to clarify, she leaned in even closer, her breasts grazing his arm. "You know, Raju," she whispered, her voice as sweet as honey. "Someone who hasn't... been with a woman yet." His eyes searched hers, the confusion slowly morphing into understanding. He swallowed hard, his Adam's apple bobbing again.
"Madam," he said, his voice barely a murmur. "I have... I have never been with a woman before." The confession hung in the air, a spark igniting the tension between them. Sameena felt a thrill of excitement. His innocence was intoxicating, and she couldn't help but feel a sense of power knowing she could be the one to introduce him to the world of carnality.

"Ah," she said, her voice a knowing purr. "So, you are a... virgin." The word rolled off her tongue, as if it were a delicate piece of silk. She watched as his cheeks reddened even further, his eyes flicking down to the hand she had placed on his leg. She could feel the heat radiating from his body, the throb of his pulse under her fingertips.

"But, have you ever... explored yourself?" she asked, her voice dropping to a whisper. "You know, to find out what feels good?" His eyes shot to hers, wide with shock and confusion. "Madam, I do not understand," he replied, his voice a strained murmur.
Sameena took his hand in hers, her touch soft and reassuring. "Raju," she began, her voice a gentle caress. "Sometimes, people touch themselves to find pleasure. It's nothing to be ashamed of." His eyes searched hers, the wheels turning in his mind. "Do you mean...?" His voice trailed off, the question hanging in the air like a humid summer evening.

"Yes," she confirmed, her grip on his hand tightening slightly. "It's called masturbation. And I know that you, as a man, must have... feelings." She leaned in closer, her breath hot against his ear. "I want to show you, Raju. I want to help you understand your body." His pulse raced as she spoke, the words foreign yet enticing.

Raju's eyes searched hers, a mix of curiosity and fear. "Madam," he stuttered, "I have never... I do not know how." Sameena's smile was gentle, understanding. "It's all right," she soothed. "I can teach you." Her words hung in the air, a silent invitation that seemed to echo through the room.
[+] 9 users Like Cuckoldindian's post
Like Reply

Messages In This Thread
Conservative '. wife Exposed - by Cuckoldindian - 27-06-2024, 09:22 PM
RE: Conservative '. wife Exposed - by 3sivaram - 28-06-2024, 10:28 AM
RE: Conservative '. wife Exposed - by sri7869 - 28-06-2024, 10:35 AM
RE: Conservative '. wife Exposed - by Avilis - 28-06-2024, 01:43 PM
RE: Conservative '. wife Exposed - by tweeny_fory - 28-06-2024, 03:52 PM
RE: Conservative '. wife Exposed - by Amino - 28-06-2024, 09:50 PM
RE: Conservative '. wife Exposed - by Rizzi1198 - 29-06-2024, 09:11 AM
RE: Conservative '. wife Exposed - by Cuckoldindian - 02-07-2024, 01:22 PM
RE: Conservative '. wife Exposed - by Kabib - 03-07-2024, 12:00 AM