my greed made my mom heroin of erotic movie
when we both eating i was seeing raj again and again and thinking that will he ask me about that and watching him when he saw me looking at him, why my mom is looking at me again and again did she find out the truth that what she did and i asked what happen mom why looking at me is anything wrong, no raj everything is fine why i cant look my own son now. no mom not like that u can see and mom i wan to tell u one thing, now i got tens will he ask about that razor my heart was beating fast please raj dont ask i cant tell u what i did with that razor any mother will cant tell to her son raj please dont ask i will die in shame i am requesting my son in heart to dont ask about that razor. he was looking at my face and saying that mom last night by saying this i got angry and said stop raj and seeing him by making my eyes big. i got fear by seeing my moms big eyes and her anger.

[Image: 1.jpg]

but why she is in angry then i asked why are u soo angry mom. please raj understand u cant ask me that thing. mom i not asking u i want to tell one thing and that thing is dad called you last night u ware in sleep and did not lifted his call then he call me and asked about u i told him that ur sick then he told me to make call back when u got good this i want to tell you and u getting angry on me but why. when i hear that from my son i realized that i am making unnecessary scene here then i got cool down and said sorry raj i thought that u asking about that razor i was in happy mood that son dont know about that razor and i slipped my tong now he will ask definitely and i my self got in trouble now.

raj was looking at me and asked what eraser mom and why will i ask u eraser i have that in my collage bag, my goodness raj thought that i said eraser and i dont want to make another mistake then i said i remember that u asked me money for eraser and why u dont went to collage today i want to change the topic so i asked him about collage. if i go who will take care of u mom, i know that he didn't went collage bcoz of my sickness my son love and care me more than my husband then i said i love u my son. i love 2 @20 mom. what love @20 what is that mean raj. nothing mom i love u 20 time more than u love me. thanks raj u know ur dad never said like this to me. tnx mom and she thinks me as dumb bcoz

mom think that i heard eraser but i heard what she said razor and i dont want to make that conversation longer thats why i erased razor word with eraser and why she is soo serious on that razor what she thinking did i shaved her this q was in my mind and we both did lunch silently and she called dad and went inside room, i was i my bed and rajesh called and asked how is she did she have any body pains or any other issues like doughts etc. no she is fine rajesh she believed what i said no issue. good and raj what u do with that much money what u will tell how u get that money if ur mom or dad find out. i dont know i am thinking on it. ok raj i have work to do bye. ok bye.

after 5days it was sunday rajesh was in his shop and editing the erotic movie of neetha at that time shyam said i want more money rajesh i cant do erotic movies in just 30k pls hike my amount. i am giving u sexy house wifes and paying to fuck them like bitches and u asking me hike not possible if u dont want to act thats your wish i cant force you. but u give good amount to that whores just to open there legs why dont u hike my amount pls think i have family too.

mind your tong mother fucker if you say any single bad word to my heroin i will cut ur cock and send it to you wife Sonam and they are not whores we are making them control your dirty tong and also remember i am not working under you but ur working under me behanchod fuck off from my shop. at that time raj was enter rajesh shop by telling hi to rajesh and shyam. hi raj come sit here surprise visit raj with out call any issue or want to make another movie rajesh asked me. no issue i just going from here i saw ur shop was open so just came to say hi thats it and why shyam is soo silent not even said hi to me. shyam is in little angry raj he told to me then he told shyam take this money and get tea and cigret pakt for me and my heroin son my friend raj. shyam taken amount and get us what rajesh asked then went from here silently his face looking dull.

then i asked rajesh what happen why he is in angry and looking dull. your mom fucked him raj that why he got angry he said by laughing. so now erotic movie of my mom bcome heroin oriented hahaha. yes raj u said right. so movie is released what is the talk of movie. not yet raj editing work going it will be done in one more week then i will send copies to distubuters. then when will be movie release i asked. 25 dec 2019 neetha erotic moviewill be released in 40 theaters and dont worry u also get one copy of it as good will if u ask.

why should i ask u have to give me i dont ask. if u dont want to ask then u have to buy it from me @ 2 lakhs or if u want it free then u have to ask me other wise i dont give. dont ask or buy it keep that movie with u. ok no issue raj as u wish then i said raj u have to give me 25k more. why should i give more 25k u already taken 25k for fhouse rent why more. i have given u 50 percent share right. yes. that means ur my partner now and i have paid 30k for hero and 20k for 4k cam total 50k expenses i have paid so u have to give me 25k for that understand. umm ok then i given him that amount after that i asked rajesh that why he given me this partner ship offer for frndship or any other intention.
ప్రేమలో బాటసారిని కనిపించని కామంకోసం వెతికే అన్వేషిని ...!
[+] 6 users Like sashi_bond's post
Like Reply

Messages In This Thread
RE: My greed Made Mother Heroin - by sri7869 - 21-06-2024, 12:56 PM
RE: my greed made my mom heroin of erotic movie - by sashi_bond - 02-07-2024, 01:32 PM