my greed made my mom heroin of erotic movie
mom said raj i am so tired i want some rest she said in rough voice like she having cough then i went near mom face and said we have to go home mom u can take rest after going home then she told that her dress in that cup board by showing with finger at the time mom saying this i got the same smell from mother mouth which came from Shyam's mouth yesterday same bad smell now coming from mothers mouth then i given her dress and she went to bathroom to change after that went our home.

after we reached my home i said to mom take bath and ware same nighty which she was in Sunday after that mom went to sleep then i enter in mom bathroom put her saree in other unwashed clothes then i have taken my father shaving kit in bathroom from that kit i have taken dads shaving razor and inserted blade in it and shaved my under arms then i put that razor like that only on wash basin in bathroom with my underarm hair i mean we can see razor with hairs did not washed it kepted just like that, then i went to my room and started counting amount 25000 was less in 20 l, rajesh said he has taken that 25k for farm house now i am in new tens that how to hide this amount in my home then i splitted that amount and keep hidden in my room and thinking what to do with that amount if mom or dad find it there will be a problem to me so i keep thinking and went out side for some time mom was still in sleep. 

i know that mom have no energy to cook now then i reached home with food, it was 3 pm when i reached home and went inside of mom bedroom she was laying on bed but not sleeping she was awake now i went near to her and asked her how she feeling now she said i am good raj but my body have some pain and my mouth feels like having cough what happened to me how much time i sleeped i said mom u had head pain yesterday then u went to sleep do u remember she said yes, then u are unable to sleep yestaday and ur head pain was increased by night then u asked me to get sleeping pill when i came home with pill u are in bathroom then i was waiting for u after u came out of bathroom i given u pill and went to my room and now u r waking after taking that pill did u remember now no raj i dont remember any thing but just head pain then i said its ok mom i brought lunch for us come lets eat together then she said me to serve food at dining table then i went out from her room.

neetha mind was now normal and she get down from bed then she went to bathroom. i went inside bathroom for pee and lifted my nighty till my stomach and sit for pee i was seeing my pussy when peeing then i remember that there should be hairs on my pussy why is it shaved did i shaved it yesterday or no no how can i think like this why will raj will shave it no he is not that type he is good son after peeing i washed my pussy then standed and went to wash my hands i saw hubbys shaving razor on washbasin and it was hairy then i remember raj said that i was in bath room when he came home with pill maybe i was doing shave at that time and fgot to clean razor by thinking it i washed that razor and kept in that kit and kit in cupboard where hubby keeps it, how did i fgot to clean razor what if raj saw it with hairs what will he think that dad was not in home then who did shaving with it and what should i tell him if he ask me.

raj is all grown up now he can easily understand that what i did with this razor if he has seen it and what if he ask me what should i tell him i will die in shame if he ask and i not even did sex in last 7 yers ago that too 5 min with my hubby and i dont have affair till now and one man did shame full thing while i am talking to him i dont want to share that with anyone it will be secret forever even my hubby also dont know what raj principal did while i am talking with him how can he like person do that kind of thing with student mom that man stroked his thing while talking with me.

ooohhh god i get scare when i thought about that snake and that idiot told me to come when i am free so that he can stroke that thing again while talking with me, if i go again to meet him will he do that again or he just did that time i was thinking this and i hear raj voice mom waiting for u then i went for lunch by saying coming raj.
ప్రేమలో బాటసారిని కనిపించని కామంకోసం వెతికే అన్వేషిని ...!
[+] 5 users Like sashi_bond's post
Like Reply

Messages In This Thread
RE: My greed Made Mother Heroin - by sri7869 - 21-06-2024, 12:56 PM
RE: my greed made my mom heroin of erotic movie - by sashi_bond - 01-07-2024, 01:53 PM