my greed made my mom heroin of erotic movie
shoot will go on till morning 5 am and you both can go any time after 5 am. i said ok then he handover there 3 mob to me and i went to other room there is tv in that room started watching it. in other room rajesh was explaining neetha and shyam story after one hr neetha called raj and they all did dinner together while eating i asked mom that she cooked this?. yes raj ur mom cooked this dinner we did shoot of ur mom neetha intro in living room and kitchen and after dinner we shoot neetha in bathroom and it continue till morning. i was thinking do he shoot mom nude in bathroom and is shyam will also be with mom my mind started imagining all this kind of thinks while eating. after dinner shyam was resting in living room on sofa and rajesh told me that he and mom go and start shoot he dont want any disturbance till morning i said ok and went to my room.

i watched tv for sometime and went to bed for sleep but i was not getting sleep my mind was thinking what going inside, what mom did in bathroom , is shyam there with mom or still in living room and what will the story these all things going in my mind then i turned lights off and closed my eyes at that time my father did call on moms mobile i got tens by seeing dad call what should i tell him if he ask where is mom give her call? or did he came early to home? what will i do now i was thinking all these and lifted the call said hello.

at the time i lifted dads call it cut off and i was waiting for his call again while thinking what to say him then he called me on my mob i lifted quick and said hi dad, hi raj where is ur mom she is not lifting my call, mom got sick dad, what happen raj is she ok, yes dad she is fine now taking rest she got some head pain she was unable to sleep so she asked me to get some sleeping pill maybe she has taken after dinner that why she didn't lifted ur call i said this to my dad and asked do u want me to wake her up dad, no raj dont wake her up let her take rest i just reminded ur mother that why i called her its ok and call me back when she is good to talk no hurry, ok dad good night then he cut the call and uuuufff big relief to me now and i got sleeped.

it was around 10 am i woked up and saw that rajesh was sleeping beside me on bed then i woke him up and asked where is mom he said she is sleeping in that room raj and u can go neetha will bcome normal by 1 pm today and car is also waiting for u and dont disturb me i sleeped at 6 am. then i went to other room where mom is sleeping when i enterd that room i saw shyam and mom sleeping together by hugging each other he was in just underware and mom was in bra and panty and i can see moms bums more then half in panty moms white butts turned into semi red in color and i went near mom to woke her up. 

i went near to bed she was left side in bed and sleeping by facing to shyam and tried to woke her up by calling mom mom wake up mom she was in deep sleep, i touched her right shoulder and shaking her to wake up but she is not waking up and sweat smell was coming from both body's and that bed was also wet then i turned her straight on bed now she was sleeping straight on bed, moms hair was messed up face was looking tied her white cheeks and boobs turned semi red like tomato's in one word my mom neetha looking like a whore now again i tried to woke her up then i splashed some water on mom face then she woke up and seeing me and shyam was still in sleep.
ప్రేమలో బాటసారిని కనిపించని కామంకోసం వెతికే అన్వేషిని ...!
[+] 6 users Like sashi_bond's post
Like Reply

Messages In This Thread
RE: My greed Made Mother Heroin - by sri7869 - 21-06-2024, 12:56 PM
RE: my greed made my mom heroin of erotic movie - by sashi_bond - 30-06-2024, 12:16 PM