my greed made my mom heroin of erotic movie
shyam went outside after call and got in with one suitcase maybe its camara i think then rajesh was enters in my home and said keep that case in raj room and go and wait in my car shyam did what rajesh said then went out side and rajesh told mom to ware saree then she went inside of her room for change now he sit beside me and told u lucky basted u mom make u rich u know her bidding stopped at 1 lakh per copy and u know each distributor is buying 2 copies of her erotic movie. 

my ears ware not believing what he just said then i told him really i cant believe rajesh can u pinch me aahhhhhhhhh mother fuckerrrrr why u pinched on my cock did i tell u pinch there. sorry raj i was in excited too i thought it was ur thigh sorry then i started doing calculate 2*20=40 lakhs and my share is 20 lakhs and said we getting 20 l each, yes raj and ur mother remuneration is in that suitcase which shyam kept in ur room go and check and get the agreement.

i went and open that case it was filled with amount then i hide it in cupboard and taken agreement now all i have do is just fill the blanks in this agreement and give it to rajesh and i filled that blanks given to rajesh happily then my mom came out of her room when i saw her i got emotional then i went to her and hugged mom said i love u again now i kissed her in lips and by seeing this got sentimental again raj?(chilled moment of the story) and keep ur self away from my heroin she is not ur mother now until my shoot done and told he will leave with shyam now he want us to come in another car witch will come after 10 mins when they leve and told me to get my family photo frame which was is our living room with us while coming then he left.

after he went i took that family photo frame from living room wall and waiting for car then car came we locked our house and get in car it started moving we both seated in back side in car and told mom to take rest and i recollecting that how it started at 1 lakh and ended at 20 lakhs, then at 4 evening we reached farm house and we both went inside.  

rajesh welcomed us and he asked my family frame then he sticked it on living room wall after that he showed us his entire house also that big bedroom where shoot will begun and he offerd us juice also he given 2 more miracle to mom for extend her freeze time then he told me raj there is another bedroom u can rest there and dont disturb us until its emergency also take our mobiles and keep them with u. i asked when will shoot complete he told i have to explain the story to them it will take 1hr and we do dinner together at 7pm and shoot will start at 8pm.
ప్రేమలో బాటసారిని కనిపించని కామంకోసం వెతికే అన్వేషిని ...!
[+] 3 users Like sashi_bond's post
Like Reply

Messages In This Thread
RE: My greed Made Mother Heroin - by sri7869 - 21-06-2024, 12:56 PM
RE: my greed made my mom heroin of erotic movie - by sashi_bond - 30-06-2024, 12:11 PM