my greed made my mom heroin of erotic movie
when shyam attacked on mom boobs his hand was just 1 inch to reach her boobs at that time my mom suddenly moved back and shyam missed to catch her boobies and mom was laughing by seeing him while sitting beside me then i said mom be careful with him see how he attacked on u now and he will try that again then mom said dont worry raj he cant catch ur mom boobs until i want him to catch hahahaha we both laughing and shyam was looking my mom by angry.

after that we completed our lunch then i was at sofa and keeping eyes on them they were doing chat while roaming in living room shyam was following mom from back she was front of him now again he attacked on mom boobs from back side of her like hugging from back side then mom bent down straightly when his hands reached near to her melons then shyam hand touched his own chest and mom came and sit beside me shyam also came and sit with us i was in middle of both of them now.

he was in angry and said how many times u will be lucky whore now or later ur boobs will come in my hands, my melons will come only after my son gets paid after that i will give my boobs willingly in ur hands u cant catch them without paying and dont call me bitch or whore i dont like it. ok give me one lip kiss and i dont call u whore for now. no i dont give. then i will call u whore. no dont call me like that. then give one lip kiss whore if u want my mouth shut.

no u will catch my boobs while kiss i know ur intention, ur son will hold my both while u kiss me then i hold his hand there both faces came together in front of me at that time i saw mom face expression was change maybe bcoz of shyam mouth bad smell why bad smell coming from ur mouth u dont brush ur teeth. i do brush daily but have habbit of chewing tobacco maybe that smell u getting i saw his teeth while talking they are bit redish in color and my mom have pearls like teeth and my mom just touched his lips with her lips and went back then i leaved his hands. then he asked mom that she use any perfume in her mouth mom asked why, he said that good fragrance is coming from ur mouth then mom say no i dont use any perfume in mouth.

your mouth fragrance is this good then how good will be fragrance of ur pussy neetha, tell me when u smell it. sure dear i will do and tell and he taken one chewing tobacco pkt and put some of it in his and started rubbing with other hand index finger and clapped with empty hand on tobacco hand what ever tobacco left after clap he inserted that under his down lip while seeing that i told mom that he will kiss and suck ur tong with his dirty mouth.

and i said when i holded shyam hands his hands ware hard rough like hard rough metal hands rajesh was right maybe my mom can get back her soft bare boobies if they got in shyam hands and i said this in mom ear slowly also i said that shyam hands are big enough to hold ur entire one boob in one hand then she told yes raj they are big enough for my melons and u said right his hands are rough i too touched his hands while kiss they are rough n hard. what u think mom can u get ur boobs back from those massive hands?. i think that my son raj is under-estimating his mother neetha and given a sexy smile to me while seeing shyam massive hard n rough hands.

then he said do u know raj heroin's like ur mother just spread there legs and earn more money then hero's, we have to do struggle to fit our cocks in this homely whores like neetha then my mom got angry i told u to not to call me whore and i given kiss for that but u calling me whore again, u just touched my lips with ur lips and that is not called as kiss whore. no i am not whore , yes you are, these went more 5 time and mom is in more anger now then shyam said if ur not whore then show me ur cleavage whore now my mom busted her anger and said i am not whore idiot with big mouth and showed her cleavage to shyam by opening her nighty 4 buttons.

there was silent for 5 min and mom was still showing her cleavage to him then she realized what she did then fastly she cover her cleavage by buttoning her nighty then he said your white melons are yummy neetha waiting for there taste and i will show my hands power on it then he got some call at that time when saying that and my mom said i will also see how much power u got in those hands in lower voice just i heard that.
ప్రేమలో బాటసారిని కనిపించని కామంకోసం వెతికే అన్వేషిని ...!
[+] 3 users Like sashi_bond's post
Like Reply

Messages In This Thread
RE: My greed Made Mother Heroin - by sri7869 - 21-06-2024, 12:56 PM
RE: my greed made my mom heroin of erotic movie - by sashi_bond - 29-06-2024, 05:17 PM