my greed made my mom heroin of erotic movie
in that 1 hr neethas bidding was reached 69000 then at around 1 pm again rajesh called and said that hero waiting at my home gate in red shirt i said ok and went outside from home i saw one man standing in red tshirt and black track pant with one cover in his hand i think it is food in that cover and he was in dark black in colour with beard on face 6 ft Hight not slim or fat but healthy man with ugly face i think maybe rajesh is doing prank with me who will hire this ugly man as hero maybe he is just came to give us food.

i went to main gate asked him that rajesh sended u he said yes and taken food from him then started walking back in home at that time i heared main gate sound i turned back then i saw that ugly man was entering inside main gatewhen i saw that i said u can go now ur job is done by giving me food to him, then he got confused and asked is this new heroin neetha home?. yes i said then he asked who are u? i am her son name raj. then why are u sending me back raj i am the hero of ur mother neetha did rajesh not told u this.

now i want to conform this from rajesh then i did vdo call to him and asked is this person is hero of my mom while showing that ugly man on call then rajesh said yes raj he is the hero. are u mad how can u hire ugly person like him as hero for my mother neetha are u crazy guy?. i am hiring ur mom for her beauty and i am hiring that guy for his cock and stamina not for looks and mind ur tong while talking about hero he is not came there to fuck ur mother freely i am paying him to fuck her and also paying you to allow him fuck ur mom remember.

i said sorry to rajesh cut the call also thinked that what is he saying right and invited that guy into home after we came inside home that guy asked where ur mom. she is in bedroom. is she waiting for me in bedroom raj. no she is taking rest. ok then go and call her we do chit chat while having lunch then i called my mother from the bedroom door she came to me then i said look mom he is the hero for ur erotic movie.

when she saw him her face was like that she not liked him and bit scary saw on mom face. wow nice homely bitch she is never saw this type heroin like ur mother till now. when he said that my mom got bit angry and said i am not bitch idiot dont have manners to talk. ummm u have big mouth neetha do u have big pussy too hehehe. stupid fellow do u talk like this with all womens. no neetha just with heroin only i talk like this and u know what i think u have big mouth but not big pussy and dont worry i will make it big and deep when he said this mom given slut smile to him.

see raj how ur mom neetha bitch is laughing it means that ur whore mother want her pussy bcome big then he call me near him and given food cover to me again said give this food to that whore and say to serve 3 of us and bad smell was coming from that mans mouth while talking then i given food to mother she was arranging food for us then we started doing lunch. while having lunch hero started doing chit chat with mom like rajesh asked she was giving the same ans to him.

the she asked about him. my name is Shyam age 30 married and 2 kis one boy and girl, i am daily wage labor came from bihar 10 yers ago here for work and from 3 yers i am doing this part time hero work for extra income and i have 7.5 inch long and 2 inch wide cock. neetha was just seeing n listening him while eating not reply anything to him then he asked mom to serve some food for him while my mom was serving Shyam eyes on her boobs like he is waiting right moment to catch them both.

me and mom was at once side of table and Shyam was other side when he asked to serve food mom was standed up and serving him food while she doing that she was little bend towards him and he was waiting for that moment when that right moment came he attacked at once and i was unable to stop him.
ప్రేమలో బాటసారిని కనిపించని కామంకోసం వెతికే అన్వేషిని ...!
[+] 5 users Like sashi_bond's post
Like Reply

Messages In This Thread
RE: My greed Made Mother Heroin - by sri7869 - 21-06-2024, 12:56 PM
RE: my greed made my mom heroin of erotic movie - by sashi_bond - 29-06-2024, 04:22 PM