Misc. Erotica Sarala teacher deceived by trust and innocence
Maria stood up from my lap and adjusted her bra and top, I too adjusted my dick but still it was erected very hard inside my pant, Maria turned towards me while I was still adjusting and i believe she saw me but didn't make it obvious, she switched off TV and we both went inside her room.
V: Maria if you don't mind can i take off my pant? This formal pants are difficult to maintain as I was not prepared for it, else i would have worn my boxers or tracks.
M: i know vishu, my bad you can take off if it's not comfortable.

I quickly took off my pant and sat on the bed, she too came and sat next to me with anticipation of our next move. I just kept my hand on her shoulder and slowly pushed her back to rest on bed and i followed her move and I too slept next to her and without any further talk i directly inserted my hand inside her top and started pressing her boobs.
V: Maria, i shall suck your boobs now dear( i lifted her tip and removed it off, she was wearing white floral design bra, i slided my hand behind her back and unhooked her bra hooks, with tappp sound her bra popped up like a popcorn, i just held those naked boobs in my hand and squeezed both together, her nipples stood strong like pen nib and i just kneaded them in my thumb and took her right boob in my mouth and started pressing her left boob while i was sucking her boob I was squeezing it too to get her milk out, Maria kept her hand over my hairs and was running it all over, now Maria was naked until her top, i pressed both her boobs sucked both the boobs turn by turn, i could sense my complete saliva on her brownish aerola, Maria was bitting her lips and moaning sssssssssssssss, i understood that it's been a good time that her boobs were never used since her husband had passed away, i started to get saliva out of her boobs may be i was getting juice out of her boobs. 
M: vishu you getting my milk dear?
V: ummm( took my mouth out of her nipples) yes Maria I'm getting it dear, it's so sweet Maria, I'm sorry to say this but dear I'm loving this weired Milky boobs dear, without waiting for her reply i again continued to suck them..
M: aweeee vishuuu ummm don't bite dear ahhhhhh it's all yours please suck them softly dear ummmmm
V: ummmmm ( i didn't react anything but continued to drink, now slowly i moved my hands to her waist and made Maria turn towards means I too turned to my left and started sucking her boobs, now my hands moved on her big thighs, i held her left thigh and lifted it up and placed it on my right thighs, now my mouth was sucking her boobs, Maria had closed her eyes and held my shoulders and our legs were crossed against eachother. I was massaging her soft hairless thighs, it was Milky white like Tamanna, slowly moved my hand upwards and held her bum, gave a gentle press , i didn't see any response from her so continued to press those ass again slowly and did this for next 20min, Maria had reached her sexual ectasy, she had just surrendered her body to me, now i further more lifted her thighs and placed over me and guided my towards her ass crack, i just swiped my fingers between her ass crack ,and my body needed more of it now, i further pushed my fingers inside her ass crack over her skirt itself, as it was silky I was able to feel her panties,umm guys those ass were so soft and shaped...as i kept my fingers between her ass crack, Maria just responded by moving her waist close to me, now my dick was rock hard and was pointed towards her pussy, now i took my hand back and slided it inside her skirt and placed my finger on her panty and pressed on her ass crack, Maria just moaned ahhhhhhhh vishu and she placed a kiss on my forehead and with sexual desire she was rubbing her down lip slowly on my forehead and pushed my head more towards her boobs, i enjoyed her erotic movie, i continued suck and take as much as her boobs inside my mouth and fingers moved inside her skirt and on top of her ass crack over her panty i inserted and pushed my fingers towards her asshole and pussy line with little force as I was too sexually aroused, and immediately Maria moaned with pain aweeeee ssssssss and held my hand over there.
V: hmm( i stopped sucking her boobs) sorry dear i just got carried away ( thinking that i should have not kept my fingers on her pussy and gave a blank look, expecting her response)
M: umm Vishnu, ensure today you cut your nails dear.

I was confused with her statement , was she fine with me touching around her asshole and pussy? Because she just asked to cut my nails and nothing else? Ummm strange, anyways i just nodded saying ok to her statement.
M: i think we need to stop for the day Vishnu? Did you get enough Milk?
V: sure Maria, yup I got good amount of your milk
M:che... why you need to stress by saying your milk idiot, ( she blushed and started wearing her bra) 
V: haha, sorry
M: umm, hello sir you just know to unhook ah? Can you help me please
V: sure, ( I helped her in hooking her bra)
M: so Vishu, what did you feel? I mean did you like?
V: like what Maria?
M: don't try to act smart, did you like sucking them?
V: what do you expect me to answer for this? Because my intention was just to help you.
M: i know, just wanted to know how you felt because this is something now we both would do 3 times a week as doctor specified. Hence it's important to know your opinion
V: do you need my honest feedback? 
M: yes Vishnu, because I need to know how's your interest and how well we can manage together.
V: ok frankly speaking I loved sucking your boobs Maria, they are too soft and i loved the pleasure i used to get when i press them, your Milky juice is adding flavour and making this process more erotic and i don't think will get bored of it.
M: hmmm( with shy) thanks Vishnu if you are liking it, i shall ensure to continue the same cooperation
V: sure Maria, indeed your cooperation is needed especially your moaning sounds are making me go crazy...ah some how I'm controlling my limits haha
M: thanks Vishnu ( she was looking at floor, i could see that she was not able to make eye contact as she was feeling too shy and discomfort with my feedback)

She wored her top adjusted her skirt and hairs
M: ok vishu again will catch up tomo?
V: yeah Maria, probably night?
M: hmm ok ,i shall make my kid by the time you come.
V: cool, btw i forgot to mention one more thing maria, your nipples too were so hard and erected, i loved it.
M: ah poli shut up, how comfortably you are talking now...
V: haha, you only said right we need to be comfortable if not it's difficult
M: hmm for everything you have a answer
V: and i shall cut my nails as you said, because i don't want to hurt you
M: oh oh, better don't touch there idiot, haha
V: hmm i don't want to but , you know right it's difficult to control my hand, especially when I'm romancing hot babe like you
M: hmmm shut up you naughty, don't make me feel shy now.
V: seriously, i can't imagine that you have a baby Maria, you still look like a bomb, what a figure
M: ok on now stop, I have work...see you tomorrow.. bye bye leave now
V: that's rude...
M: please kano..need to get ready to work.
V: ok dear....

I came down to my flat i was still not able to come out of my lust, my dick was still dangling in my pants, I went to my flat and rashu opened the door.
R: how come you came so early
V: sh i was missing you baby, come here I need something
R: 5min bhava, will go to washroom and come, i need to pee very badly.

I went to my room and changed my dress and sat on the sofa, and was looking into my phone.
R: ah bhava tell me what is it?
V: nothing rashu, i am unable to smell anything from morning, so i just needed to check if my nostrils is working fine,( i pulled her close by holding her skirt)
R: awe bhava, what you doing
V: umm will tell you my baby,( i lifted her skirt up, could see her red panty, near her pelvis her panty was little wet may be due to drop let's of her pee, i just moved my face on to her panty, kept my nose there and smelled,) ah rashu i can now smell your pee, and fresh aroma of your pussy
R: with shy che bhava, did you not get any other place to test? Che leave me please
V: umm i need to test the erotic place, so this is my first choice dear, umm rashu I can see your urine mark on your panty dear ahhh I love this aroma.
R: umm bhava stop it please ( she just held my head and was caressing my hairs, i continued to smell her pussy and slowly kissed there) aweee bhava, don't kiss there ahhhh( she pushed my face closer to her pussy, i just rubbed my nose fastly on her pussy and held her ass from behind, pushed towards my mouth and planted back to back kiss on her pussy, i literally got arosed and licked her over her panty itself, rashu had lost her mind with my sudden attack on her private part, she was just chanting my name bhavaaaa bhavvvaaa aweeee bhavaaaaaa, i continued to lick her pussy over her panty and licked her her side thighs as well, i could sense her small hairs poking my lips when i was kissing, i just gave a long lick by starting from her pussy lips moved upwards and licked until her navel.
R: bhava, you are making me go crazy, what has happened today, aweeee you have made my panty completely wet bhava.
V: rashu, is your love juice coming out of your pussy?
R: yes bhava, I'm completely wet inside, I'm leaking my cums...
V: rashu just imagine how you would feel if i do this on your naked pussy,( i continued to kiss her panty and bit her navel licked every where as I was sooo arosed today.
R: bhava, I'm unable to bare this erotic feeling, I need you bhava, i love you, i love you bhava ahhhhh aweeee umm bhavaaa lick me ,lick me

I realised that rashu has gone out of control i immediately stood up and started sucking her lips,i lifted her on my waist she locked her legs around my waist and I held my hand around her ass and continued to suck her juicy lips
V: rashu my baby, do you want to suck my dick, it's loaded with my cum,
R: ummm bhava
V: say you need to suck my dick rashu... please say you need my complete dick in your throat
R: ah bhava i need your dick in my mouth, I need to suck that hard dick
V: rashu ( i placed her down and my hand went down quickly inside her panty and started fingering while i was standing) you ready to suck mine?
R: yes bhava
V: say it properly my girl
R: bhava, i need your dick in my mouth, please keep it bhava..ahhhh ssssssshhh awee this is heaven bhava, keep doing it
V: rashu my baby do you wanna taste my sperm?
R: yes bhava,
V: then say it, say you love to drink all my juice in my dick, so as if you are desperate my baby
R: bhava, I'm thirsty for your sperm bhava, please feed me with your dick i need to swallow every drop of your live juice, I need you to come all your sperm inside my mouth, on my face, on my boobs every where bhava, please give me bhava
V: i shall give you all the juice in my Dick rashu, you getting too sexual now, I'm loving your moaning, I love your pussy, I love your boobs, rashu so you love me baby? You need me?
R: yes bhava i love so much, Don't leave me, make me your lover, make me your wife if not make me your slut bhava, but i need this heaven, I need this sex feeling from you
V: rashuuuu, do you agree if i make you my slut darling ( i was getting arosed by her every word, my first attack on her pussy had made her crazy, now i lifted her and dropped on the sofa, I just moved her panty to side way and dang...the rosey tender lips had a pure white juices stuck around it and it looked like a lassi stuck around the lips,ummm and those small tender hairs around her pussy was making her pussy mouth watering, i just stuck my mouth there and started sucking her pussy violently by giving hard lick, pulling those muscles around her pussy, rubbing my fingers, she was just conquered in my mouth game) rashu tell me will you agree to be my slut
R: ah bhava, I will be your slut, make me your bitch, i just need your mouth on my pussy bhava
V: rashu, don't you need my dick too inside your pussy, don't you want me to tear your pussy hole?
R: aweee sasssssssss like that lick it there, right there aweee yes bhava, i will be your bitch for ever, I need to get fucked bhava
V: rashu so you like getting fucked during your periods baby? My dick would penetrate your blood filled pussy and take out your white love juices around your pussy
R: ya bhava, Fuck me whenever you want, I'm your bitch bhava, I need you, I need youuuuuuuu aweeeeee bhava fuck me please...i can't, in gonna cummmmmm, bhava please please aweeeee yeah yeah bhavaaa fuck me please
V: rashu, even i need to fuck, but there is no protection baby, now just enjoy my fingering baby
R: ah bhava, ah bhavvvaaa ,this is so nice, i never thought licking my pussy would give so much pleasure bhava, lick there, in that G point awee in getting current shock bhava...
V: ah rashu, time to suck my dick baby,( i stood up pulled my boxers,my dick came out dancing, immediately with thirst rashu held it in her hand and i moved my waist front to guide it inside her mouth , i just forced it inside her mouth and it directly hit her throat, she coughed, tears rolled out of her eyes, took out my dick out of her mouth, she coughed for a while and i was masterbating looking at her, once she adjusted her throat she again took my dick in hand and started licking my dickhead first and then slowly i held my hand on her head and gently moved my dick inside her mouth and from there she herself gained the momentum and started sucking mine, ahhhhh it was so nice, i felt cold chills around my dick when she took it in her mouth, and rashu was sucking it so smoothly, at times she used to take it out from her mouth and shag it in her hand and again keep it her mouth and suck it.
V: ah rashu, my slut....my bitch so nicely you are sucking me, baby put some saliva on my dick and then again take it inside
R: ah bhava this big banana is so hard and worm in my mouth umm ummm oweeee i love licking this bhava 
V: rashu my bitch, you love this baby? So you love to take my cum in your mouth? Tell me
R: yes bhava, i shall take all your cum I'm your bitch umm ummm ummm ahhhhhhhh bhavaaaa
V: rashu I'm coming kane, ammaaaaa uhhhhhh ah baby here I come here i comeeeeeee ahhhh yeah open your mouth ummm ahhh ahhhha ahhh yeahhhhh drink...drinkkk my bitchhhhhhhhhh ahhh my love so much juice I'm coming aweeee ufffff

Her face and mouth was completely covered with my cum, rashu just stood stil in her position, i just swiped my dick on her lips and closed her jaw to swallow all my cum,rashu closed he eyes and swallowed it with difficulty at one force, she coughed and ran inside washroom as she felt pukish........ I just sat on sofa closing my eyesssssss.
[+] 4 users Like Vishnu1's post
Like Reply
Do not mention / post any under age /rape content. If found Please use REPORT button.

Messages In This Thread
RE: Sarala teacher deceived by trust and innocence - by Vishnu1 - 29-06-2024, 11:51 AM