my greed made my mom heroin of erotic movie
nice neetha so u have feelings on ur son principal?. no i don't have any feelings on him i am loyal to my hubby. then why u imagine him yesterday and when that incident happened?. that incident happen 6 months ago and i did not imagine him willingly it came suddenly in my mind. do u liked principal dick neetha?. no i didn't liked that. why neetha?. its soo big and fat like black snake i even thought that was a snake at the time when i saw that first.

i was scary too at that time and it made my pussy wet by seeing only and it came into my mind suddenly last night. how much big it was neetha do u know his size?. no i dont know his size but its big i can say that. compare that principal dick with ur hubby cock who's cock is smaller u think. i think rajesh want to ditch me again thats why he ask q in reverse. 

my mom said my hubby. then rajesh said to me 7+5 get me 12k now then i remember he said that will u belive if ur mother neetha told u who fucked her in dream of her basted he still remember that bet and i went inside of my room and get money given to him but he not taken money from my hand and said i dont touch money directly raj keep that money in-between ur mothers boobs i will take it from there and also said to mom to open her nighty buttons.

my mother neetha has opened one by one botton after 4 buttons opend we saw that now mom white melons was locked in her black bra and i keeped that 12000 in-between her boobies. 
[Image: 1.jpg]

now rajesh has taken money from her boobs and keepd in his pocket while he doing that my mom was laughing. why are u laughing neetha can i know?. she said till now only deposit has done in my boobs bank first time someone withdrawing from my boobs bank even my hubby do only deposit hahaha mom laughing when she say that and rajesh also laughing.

i was getting angry on moms behavior and thinking that miracle pill feezed her mind and opened lock of her slutiness i was in real anger anytime about to bust then rajesh asked mom that her ass hole is virgin?. i was in full messed up mind and now i think no she is not virgin from back. 

then my mother neetha said yes i am virgin from back that word from my mother neetha made all my anger gone away my worshipped worked yess now i get 5l for her wow, now my messed up mind bcame normal again, happiness increased in my heart and given one kiss on my mother right cheek and said thanks mom i love you. by seeing this rajesh said wow mothers virgin ass make son raj sentimental we 3 laughed when he said that (this is the chill moment of the story).

after that i asked did u get the money rajesh?. why so hurry raj u dont want to earn more? sticked at just 5l?. what do u mean by more? i asked egarly. see raj my dad and i did many movies till now but never seen married beauty virgin ass angle like ur mother and ur mother is 100 percent virgin from back and 50 percent virgin from front at 36 age u know if i share this info to my distributor they will buy ur mother neethas erotic movie like hot cake.

i said i dont get u rajesh ?. ok i will tell u in simple English no confusion did u read agreement raj? i said yes. then he said as per ur mother info she is 1.5 married virgin women at 36 age and we share heroin all real info in her erotic movie and after knowing that ur mother is 1.5 virgin at 36 age audience will die to see her erotic movie to know who is that hero open ur mothers seals at her 36 age which ur father not did till now, think how much excited audience to see that some unknown men come to ur home and open seals of neetha married and mother of college kid and 1.5 virgin at 36 age.   

i said that audience will get dickbumps like goosebumps while watching it in tv or mob. raj i think in theaters i mean that public will see ur mother action at 70mm 4k screen and hear her screams in 7.1 Dolby atmos. are u serious or mad i asked him. i am serious raj and this is the only way for heroin dignity dont get damaged mobile and internet will spread her vdo to our country do u want to take that risk?. no i dont take that kind risk and what about new offer i asked and while we both doing this chit chat my mother was just looking us both and silent.

rajesh said i bid ur mother erotic movie and lets see how much she will earn in bidding and i will give u 50 percent share and i don't give this type offer to any one but i saw my self in u raj that's why i am giving this offer and i need u type friend. i thinked and say yes to him then he send one pic of my mother along with her all details to distributors and started bidding at 50000 per movie and said to me that lets see raj how much it goes in 2 hrs and how may copies each one buy i will leave now and come with amount after bidding complete.

i said ok to him and he said i will also tell hero to come here and do some chit chat with ur mom after telling this he said look neetha don't let hero catch ur boobs be careful with him while chit chatting and ur son will keep one eye on hero hands another one on ur boobs then i said ok i will keep my eyes on both then ok raj i will call u when hero come at ur home also he say that go and take some rest neetha, i will send lunch with hero dont make her do cooking raj bcoz neetha body will week for fucking hahaha then he went out from my home.

it was 11.30 am when he went and mother was in her room i was watching tv and waiting for hero one hour spent just like that at 12. 30 pm rajesh called and said raj i told ur address to hero he will come in 30 min and i will also join u at 3pm i said ok then he asked raj where do we shoot movie are u agree to shoot in ur home?. i said we shoot in ur farm house then he said ok raj no issue and i will cut 25k from ur mom amount i said ok then we both cut the call.
ప్రేమలో బాటసారిని కనిపించని కామంకోసం వెతికే అన్వేషిని ...!
[+] 5 users Like sashi_bond's post
Like Reply

Messages In This Thread
RE: My greed Made Mother Heroin - by sri7869 - 21-06-2024, 12:56 PM
RE: my greed made my mom heroin of erotic movie - by sashi_bond - 28-06-2024, 11:12 AM