my greed made my mom heroin of erotic movie
then mom said big no i didn't dreamed my son. then who is that lucky fellow seetha. mother looking again at me and downed her head and said she was imaginated my collage principal in her dream. wow seetha super i think u sleeped with him for Ur son grades right?. 

i dont know what to write here when i heard that my mother seetha imagined sex with my collage principal Mukesh kumar age 42 i am leaving it blank u can imagine what u want but why she imaginated him and i can tell that there is no need to sleep mom with principal bcoz i get good grades every time i am good student with high marks so if she did sleep there will be a another reason and i am eager to hear that what mom will say.

rajesh i told u that i have no affairs and body relation with any one so i did not sleeped with my sons principal. then why did u imagined him seetha?. once i went collage to pay fees for my son at that time his principal saw me and invited me to his chamber. after paying fee i went inside his chamber.

he said come seetha madam pls take ur seat i sit in chair and there is a big table between us both and he started talking abt my son like ur son raj is a good student of our collage he is clever student and praising my son for some time then my mob was ringed i took mob my hubby was calling at that time after talking with my hubby i cut the call and hold that mob in my hands and talking with principal.

after 5mins one whatapp message was came from my mother so i opened the WhatsApp and read the message which my mom sent to me and typing replay while talking to principal, after i send msg my finger accidentally touched WhatsApp cam amd cam was opened and i was in shock bcoz raj collage principal was masturbathing while he talking with me, i was watching that in mob screen and dont know what to do and how to react i want to get out from there so i thinked something and sent call me message to my hubby.

hubby called me in just after i sent message and i said sir my hubby is calling me to come home we have to attend some function i have to leave now sir then he said ok seetha u can go if u have time some other day please come i have to tell how good ur son in studies while he saying that i went out by saying just ok bcoz i know what he will do while pricing my son and i never visited to collage after that incident.
ప్రేమలో బాటసారిని కనిపించని కామంకోసం వెతికే అన్వేషిని ...!
[+] 7 users Like sashi_bond's post
Like Reply

Messages In This Thread
RE: My greed Made Mother Heroin - by sri7869 - 21-06-2024, 12:56 PM
RE: my greed made my mom heroin of erotic movie - by sashi_bond - 27-06-2024, 04:33 PM