my greed made my mom heroin of erotic movie
after understand my condition rajesh said i came to ur home first time u did not asked for even water seetha is this way u treat ur guest?. mom said sorry i will get u tea and she get up and started walking to kitchen her ass was moving when she was walking then rajesh called mom seetha. she looked us by just turning her head. walk slowly seetha other wise your cotton pillows will fall down from under ur nighty by saying this rajesh pointed his finger at mothers ass and said i think u not wearing panty too so walk slowly.

when he said that now i am in more fear and my body was sweating i dont know how will mom react to him i think even my dad didn't said like this to her when i am present with them but now rajesh was directly saying to mom what will happen now i think my mom will kill me for making this type friend?.

even my heart was beating fast i think making friendship with rajesh will definitely BP will come to me freely as a bad will but u know what my mom said. my cotton pillow are not that loose for fall down from under my nighty even i don't ware panty they don't fall they stick like this and given a small smile with her lips then she turned her head towards kitchen and now started walking even faster then b4 maybe mom want to show that they don't fall even she walk fast maybe i think.

after mom went inside kitchen rajesh asked what happened raj why are you not telling her truth. how can i say that what she is think if i told truth to her she will kill me rajesh. did u fgot that u given her pills and u know what that pills called. i said no u didn't told me abt that.

that pills called as Miracle u know what miracle it do if any one taken 1 pill they will get mild head pain and sleepiness in 5 to 10 min after they sleep that pill freeze there mind at last conservation they did b4 sleep and one pill works for 5 hrs after that 5 hrs they bcome normal again even in that freeze they dont forget there past life.

example u have given ur mom seetha that 2 pill after taking that she got mild head pain and she sleeped now her mind will be in freeze for 10 hrs she dont remember what happened in this 10 hrs and she will remember all her life details like her family relatives etc who ever she know she remember them all and she will listen only to you raj bcoz she saw u when she woke up.

after rajesh said that, so in one word my mother seetha is a human robot now and i am her controller for 10 hrs right?. yes raj u got my point ur mom will say and do what every you ask and remember if u do any nasty things with ur mom after 10 hrs maybe ur mom will kick ur balls heheheh so stop doing nasty things after 1 hr  b4 i mean from 9 hrs. i dont do any nasty things with my mom and what should i tell mom if she ask abt that 10 hrs?. what ever u say she has to believe it and u can say true if u have steel balls hahaha. then i said no i dont have. u dont have balls raj?. i have balls but not steel one i said in angry.

then mom came and given us both tea and she also have one with us after that i said mom my frnd is a producer of ee..ee e. erotic movies and he want You as his new heroin he will give u good remuneration to me if u give him details he ask and asked will act in erotic movie mom?. yes raj i will act if u want me to act and turned her head towards rajesh and said ask what u want to ask rajesh.

rajesh now started asking my mother decent Q like name age etc and slowly turned into un decent Q like started with sizes and ended with affair at last and he asked that seetha who did u imagined last night while fingering?. when he asked that mom  looking at me now and not talking then he asked wow u imagind your own son seetha?.
ప్రేమలో బాటసారిని కనిపించని కామంకోసం వెతికే అన్వేషిని ...!
[+] 7 users Like sashi_bond's post
Like Reply

Messages In This Thread
RE: My greed Made Mother Heroin - by sri7869 - 21-06-2024, 12:56 PM
RE: my greed made my mom heroin of erotic movies - by sashi_bond - 27-06-2024, 10:32 AM