Misc. Erotica Sarala teacher deceived by trust and innocence
After my dinner, I was relaxing and my mind was recapping all the incidents which took place, I was satisfied with the situation how it was placed now.
R: bhava, do you need milk?
V: no rashu I don't prefer cow's milk, if you give your milk then i will drink for sure haha
R: very funny bhava, I'm not cow to give milk, i shall clean the bed, and have taken the syrup, so hope you remember what you need to?
V: obviously my darling, how can forget, but we decided not to mention about our treatment right, because that would spoil our natural physical relationship?
R: ya ya i remember but wanted to check if your memory power know about it
V: offcourse it's my idea, how would I forget rashu, 
R:hmm i don't think so, whole day you didn't bothered to call me or check what am doing. I waited whole day thinking you would call me( she said in anger)
V: arey how can I forget my love bird darling, ( I went close and hugged her from behind ) actually i was busy with work dear, I have to earn good money to take care all of you right. Don't feel bad.( I placed a quick kiss on her neck.
R: something you shall say to console me
V: hmm did my darling missed me?
R: no i didn't, I too was busy with my studies
V: oh is it, now there other work which you need to do, come lets go to bed( i lifted her forcefully and placed on my shoulder)
R: oops bhava i shall fall, please leave me down ayoo hahaha bhavaaaa
V: wait wait, you don't know my strength my baby( i carried to room and throwed her on bed and jumped next to her and started kissing her lips ummm muahhhh,my hands were caressing her chicks, trail down to her boobs and started pressing them gently) umm rashu without my lips see how dey your lips have become, let me make it wet ( i started licking her lips with my tongue and she just opened her lips wide and was feeling my warmth pleasure) baby i love you so much rashu ummm muaahhh these lips are mine baby I'm gonna suck them whole day, i started sucking her down lips played with our tongue, after a while i stopped kissing and started at her as rashu was sleeping on her back, she had closed her eyes)
R: ummm bhava to be Frank i too missed you.
V: rashu i have a doubt, i heard that girl's have nipples is it true?
R: che bhava what kind of a question is this? Like a small kid you are asking
V: no seriously i don't know baby, tell me do you have nipples?
R: ayyoooo offcourse bhava
V: then why you said there is no milk in your boobs? Every girls with boobs will have milk to store there.
R: che dirty, that even i know but it would come after we get baby, and not before that
V: oh ya i forgot about that baby, now tell me do you need milk there? I can give baby to you.
R: ah( with full of shyness) no i don't want baby so soon for bhava
V: ok then tell me rashu what is the colour of your nipples please I'm so excited baby
R: che bhava, i can't answer all those, why you need to know, i can't say go
V: hey please ya...I love to know the colour of areola
R: why you need to know it's my private part i can't reveal to you.
V: oh ok, i remember one gentleman saying, if a girl doesn't answer our questions due to shyness that means they want the guy himself to explore it, so is that true?
R: che who's that idiot who said?
V: now will you answer or shall check like a gentleman
R: ayyo it's blackish brown bhava( she said and closed her face)
V: wow, I love that colour rashu, exactly the same colour of my saru, ummm and rashu one more question, have you ever observed or felt that your nipples have become hard and erected?
R: umm sometime i felt during winter, especially when it rains 
V: not due to weather, did feel like getting horny and then did your nipples erected? Example when i kissed yesterday, when I rubbed your pussy after you peeing, at that did you feel that those nipples are erected (i slowly placed my hand on her boobs, it was so soft like jelly, her thin bra was just like a second skin on her body, i felt her soft boobs and slowly i started circling my fingers around her areola and felt her nipples started to get little hard)
R: ahh ummmm bhava actually umm awee ummm yes i felt it was hard yesterday ahhhh bhavaaa Stop touching there (she tried pulling my hand but there was no force)
V: umm you know those nipples would get hard because it needs a man's lips over there, it needs a man's tongue to suck the juice out of it rashu...tell me don't you feel that?
R: ahh bhava ( she was slowly getting arosed and coming under my control) i felt it...aweee
V: rashu, lift your t-shirt, I need to see your bra colour.( With half closed eyes she lifted her tshirt upto her neck, she was wearing green colour bra, ahh ahh rashu) tell me baby shall i slide your bra? I need to satisfy the needs of your erected nipples
R: aweeee yes bhava please do it..don't ask me....ahhhh
V: umm ok darling ( i gave hard squeeze over her bra, looked into her eyes, she just turned towards her right and held my head, which indicates me to start sucking them, i understood the momentum and pulled her one side of the bra..woow the brownish black aerola has small pimples around it and her black nipples were standing like a watch tower, without wasting time, i held those nipples in my fingers and pulled it up, rashuuuu opened her mouth and moaned it ectasy)
R: bhava , start sucking them i can't control,( she again forced my head over boobs and in other hand she pushing her boobs inside my mouth)

I continued to suck her boobs by taking it inside as much as possible, switching in between boobs... within Minutes her both the boobs were mixed with my saliva, and that's when my phone rang which made Rashmi to come back to her consious
R: bhava phone ( she pulled her tshirt down)
V: ok( with frustration i took my phone) it was my atthe, she spoke casually and asked if everything is fine, and asked me to handover the phone to rashu...there conversation went for a while, i got pissed off and went to balcony to smoke.

I was cursing my mother in law for calling me at this time, but later realised the time is still 9 pm, i just started things too early as I was sexually arosed, as I was about finish my spoke, rashu finished her conversation and approach towards me.
R: bhava, ( she held me from behind, her worm boobs got crushed against my back)mom was enquiring if the treatment is going well, she was so concerned about you, she was doubting if i was doing the treatment properly and she thinks you are too shy and all so was asking me only to be more romantic...ah i felt my mom is so innocent to think his son in law is still kid hahaha I have to remember my mom that already she is granny and her son in law is not small kid.
V: oh oh all this you spoke ah, I'm not a kid ah? If your mom had not called i would have eaten your juicy boobs my darling...umm rashu God has gifted your family with these nice boobs..you and your sister both have amazing size and hardness..
R: che bhava you have become too naughty...
V: oh oh , i shall show you what is naughtiness, ( from behind i held her hand , kept it on my waist and slowly brought it down and landed on my hard dick)
R: che bhava leave, where and all you are keeping my hands..leave bhava please ( I was holding her hand very tight over there, and slowly moving it up and down so that rashu feels the complete hardness of my dick)
V: this is what we call naughtiness rashu, press it hard...move it softly over my dick rashuu I'm liking it...
R: che go bhava i shall not to all those ( she forcefully took her hand and ran back to bed)

I went behind her, and slept on her tummy.
V: hey rashuuuu why you took off your hands?
R: because it's dirty we should not touch all those that's why.
V: oh oh, then yesterday, where did i wiped to clean your urine? Did i act the same way how you reacted? Dirty is there in our mind, but if you see things from heart then nothing is dirty.. especially between lovers...we like eachother so there nothing wrong or dirty rashu..we need to enjoy all the part of our body.
R: I agree bhava but we are not real lover's right? I feel embarrassment to do with you, please don't feel bad.
V: you forgot our agreement, we are supposed to be like real lover's until this treatment is done and we should never talk about our actual plans? It's ok leave rashu i believe we cannot achieve this, it's my fate let's see what happens
R: I'm so sorry bhava, i completely agree its my mistake, but i felt too shy that's why, because you directly kept my hand there..so naughty you are..
V: see rashu i need to be naughty with my girl, I'd not with whom i can? ( I slowly took her hand now, started caressing her hand ) you need to feel that hardness of my dick rashuu.. dint you feel whenever i hug you from behind or when I lay on you during our kissing session?
R: I did feel some hardness kind, which was poking my ass sometimes or my thighs when you kiss.
V: umm did you not feel like touching it or holding in hand? Or Playing with it?
R: I don't know bhava.....
V: rashu when is your periods baby
R: why bhava....it's around 3 days
V: oh ok... Does all 5 days you shall have blood flow
R: 3 days it would be more bhava
V: hmm i heard that girl's boobs would increase its size when they periods itseems...does your increase its size, already they are huge ummm
R: every girls have different symptoms..for me my boobs would pain a bit bhava and yes size would increase
V: rashu ( slowly i placed my hand on her pelvic area and was gently rubbing) I need to see your pussy during your periods baby...i can think that it might look like a red rose with blood covered around it know
R: bhava please it's a painful process..so i can't do what you say...try to understand...but i can show you on my 4th day of period as the blood flow would have reduced..
V: hmm ok...

Now i turned on TV and we both were watching in our room, by our conversation already rashu too had turned on...she had kept her hand on my belly and was slowly she was moving around, I too placed my hand on hers and slowly as we watched movie i moved it a bit down and placed on my dick again, but this time i didn't force her hand there, infact she herself kept there itself even after i took my hand off.
V: rashu, can you slowly move your palm there ( i whispered in her ears,and like obedient student she continued to rub there and was looking into tv..i could sense her shyness in her touch, I was moaning by her every touch..I too got arosed and moved my hand behind and slided it inside her shorts, it was elastic and my fingers penetrated easily and landed on her bum) rashu your ass is so pluffy baby , shall I keep my fingers on your asshole?
R: bhava, please do whatever you want, but don't ask me..I feel shy
V: that shyness arouses me more rashu...see we are not talking anything dirty about others..we are talking about the god creation so feel proud for having such a lovely figure baby...( Meanwhile i continued to caressing her body) rashu your asshole is so tight baby,ummm are you liking my massage there?
R: ummm yes bhava ahhhhh
V: umm good... keep talking baby....
R: ummm yaaaaas
V: rashu take out my kid out of my boxers and have a sight of him, he is struggling inside
R: umm bhava off the lights know... please ( i switched off the tubelight and only the dim lights were on, she inserted her hand inside my boxers and held my hard dick there and was feeling it's hotness) bhava your thing is so big bhava
V: umm call it as dick rashu baby....
R: ummm bhava...your dick is fuming in my hand
V: take it out of my boxers rashuuuu free it...oh god....( She took it out and my precums were already dripping out of my dick and it made her hand wet...but still she stared at my dick and was massaging it) rashu you need to move your hand up and down on my dick ( i mocked it and showed her and immediately she started doing) ahhh baby..love it..now do it little slow.... ahhh yeahhhh rashuuuu ( i positioned my fingers little down and touched her pussy which was already wet) rashu your pussy is horny and dripping ya....is your panties wet?
R: umm bhava it's totally wet...ahhhh uhhhhh keep doing it bhava I'm so loving it ahhh..
V: rashu...now my fingers were completely inside her pussy and was giving her proper fingering, her pelvis was surrounded around my fingers, her boobs were moving fast as she was breathing hard, her grip on my dick was tight as she was squeezing due to sexual feel...I was reaching my climax and so she was, I was feeling to rip off her panty and fuck that tight pussy but was holding back my nerves...she continued to jerk me wildly by making erotic moans...the room was filled with her sexual voice...after a couple more jerks finally my sperms jumped out and landed around her hand,my stomach..and around my dick.. finally got my first handjob from her....and she too ejaculated making my fingers wet.
[+] 4 users Like Vishnu1's post
Like Reply

Messages In This Thread
RE: Sarala teacher deceived by trust and innocence - by Vishnu1 - 26-06-2024, 09:58 PM