my greed made my mom heroin of erotic movie
Sunday morning mom came to my room and said wake up raj its 9 am now i had prepared bfast for us come and join with me after taking bath i said yes mom sure i will join u with in 10 min then she went out of my room i remembered that i have to give her pills which rajesh given to me so i got up did freshup where t shirt and short and join bfast.

while eating i was thinking how give pills to mom after our bfast mom went to make tea i am watine for right moment then she came with 2 tea cups one she gave to me while sitting on chair her mon ringed so she kept her tea at dining table and went in side her bedroom and i added those 2 pills in her tea cup and she came with her mob i asked did dad called she said no raj its robot call while taking tea cup and went to watch tv.

after we had our tea i went inside my room and called rajesh and told him that job done ok raj i am coming in 30 mins i said ok and went to tv room site beside mom, after few mins i saw changes on mom face like her eyes was closing but she is open her eyes again then i asked what happend mom are u alright?.

yes raj i am good just my head is paining and sleepy too, then why not take some rest mom after i said that mom went in her room and i am waiting for rajesh while watching tv after 40 mins rajesh called me and said that he was outside of my house then i went out and invited him in house, he asked did seetha is sleeped i said yes, show me her room then we both went inside mother bedroom.

mom was in sleep and she wearing nighty not sleeveless full covered nighty, she was sleeping straight and rajesh was looking mom from face to legs and said wow mother seetha is looking like a natural beauty angel she is hidden gem raj just her face attraction is enough for men by saying this he waking up mom by moving her head by chin and slapping her cheeks lovingly while rajesh doing this mother was slowly opened her eyes and looked us both.

when seetha was awaked she was looking us both but not saying anything to us and she was now sitting on her bed by looking us then rajesh said hi seetha hru. mom said i am fine and looking at me then rajesh asked do u know where are u and who is he and his name by showing me. while looking me mom said he is son raj and i am at my home. when mom saying this my body was shivering by fear.

do u know who am i seetha?. no i dont know u. come with me seetha we sit and talk in living room your son raj will tell u who i am and why am i here come lets go he said then my mom getup from bed and started waling with us, we are in living room and my mom was sitting between both of us rajesh was right side of mom and i am at left.

after that rajesh said raj tell ur mother who i am i and why did i came to ur home. then i introduced rajesh as my school friend after that i want to tell mom that he will ask u some personal Q but these words are not coming from my mouth due to fear i signaled rajesh that i cant tell.
ప్రేమలో బాటసారిని కనిపించని కామంకోసం వెతికే అన్వేషిని ...!
[+] 6 users Like sashi_bond's post
Like Reply

Messages In This Thread
RE: My greed Made Mother Heroin - by sri7869 - 21-06-2024, 12:56 PM
RE: my greed made my mom heroin of blue filim - by sashi_bond - 26-06-2024, 12:23 PM