my greed made my mom heroin of erotic movie
raj u know what i thinked if ur mom have virgin ass i can give u 5l but u sticked in just 3l now tell me raj do u want to seal the deal in 3l now i can give 3l in 30min?. after hearing that new offer from rajesh i said no hurry rajesh i can wait till 2maro its already 11.30 night now i dont want to bother u at this night so we talk abt money 2maro when i said this he say you are just like me raj greedy for money hahahaha we both laugh at same time and said gud night to each other and cut the call.

after that i keeped my mob in charging and taken that agreement along with cigret and went to terrace i lited up cigret and started reading agreement.

agreement.

rajesh production is hiring heroin name ...... blank, for sum of ...... blank rupees for making erotic movie, from her relative/friend name ..... blank, relation of heroin ..... blank, who have taken remuneration for heroin he or she will be called as manager of heroin and that manager has to take full responsibility if heroin dignity damaged in her family by erotic movie and there are some rules.

Rules.

01. Heroin manager should not present while making erotic movie bcoz heroin feels shy and cant give her natural performance during the shoot if that happens we have to reshoot the entire movie again and we don't pay for reshoot.

02. medicine which we giving to heroin will not do any harm to her health and body this will guaranty from producer.

03. production will never sell this erotic movie in heroin birth and living country so 99 percent no chance of damage for her dignity and 1 percent risk manager has to take.

04. production company and co actor will never share or leak heroin personal details photos and numbers to any person. 

05. in erotic movie we share every small detail of heroin like real name age married or not how many kids and did she have any affaire before or after marriage also her every body detail we will share.

06. hero or heroin should not use any condom or lotion on there pvt sex parts while mating each other. 

07. hero have all rights on heroin body during movie shooting and he can enter his dick in heroin 3 holes mouth pussy and ass and production company will not allow hero to do any misbehave with heroin after shooting complete we dont interfere in heroin life after shooting complete and heroin safety is our first priority.

08. if heroin have own house and manager agree to make erotic movie at heroin own house P company will pay 15000 extra to manager for using heroin house for shooting and we also show heroin real house in erotic movie without address, if heroin dont have own house we will shoot at our farm house of P company free of cost, if manager dont agree for shooting in heroin own house we will cut 25000 from heroin remuneration for maintenance of farm house. 

09. after hero done fucking heroin in erotic movie heroin pussy and ass hole will loose there tightness and bcome unfuckable for heroin hubby or lover, if they have small cocks then hero, and heroin pussy and ass hole gain tightness after one or two weeks.

10. hero will unload his sperm in heroin 3 holes and we give pill for not getting pregnant in any rare case if heroin bcome pregnant by hero who acted with her in erotic movie hero will not responsible for that pregnancy bcoz we give kill active sperms pill to hero during shooting and we give unwanted pregnancy pill to heroin after shooting complete. 

Note: till now this type of case not happened with us if any rare case happens in feature and heroin bcome pregnant by our hero, heroin manager should take care of that issue and done aborted for that we pay 50000 amount extra this is valid for only 30 days only, if heroin do sex in these 30 days with hubby or other person or get pregnant after 30 days we don't pay. and we will give one copy of heroin erotic movie to manager as good will if he ask us example: please give my mother,siter,wife etc erotic movie to me.

Please sign down here if u agree our agreement

...... sign blank

Heroin manager Name...... blank

agreement end

after reading this agreement i went to my bedroom and laid on bed took my mobile from charging and turned on cam in mom room she was in deep sleep and she was upside down at bed her bedsheet was not covering now and i can see mother ass shape in good view, when i saw moms ass shape i recalled rajesh offer for her ass and i put my mob at table and joind my hand together like namaste and i started pleading mom again. 

mother u have made me insult again and again in front of rajesh today and make ur own son lost the bet with him bcoz of u and i have lost 7k today please at least make me proud and earn more money by keeping ur ass hole virgin mom please keep ur ass virgin until 2maro like this i worshipped mom by looking at her ass and i get some emotional my eyes was wet at that time and i offed the cam went to sleep.
ప్రేమలో బాటసారిని కనిపించని కామంకోసం వెతికే అన్వేషిని ...!
[+] 6 users Like sashi_bond's post
Like Reply

Messages In This Thread
RE: My greed Made Mother Heroin - by sri7869 - 21-06-2024, 12:56 PM
RE: my greed made my mom heroin of erotic movie - by sashi_bond - 25-06-2024, 05:28 PM