my greed made my mom heroin of erotic movie
i was watching vdo silently mom was taken that cucumber from pillow then rajesh asked what will seetha do raj with that cucumber. i thinked that mom already leaked her pussy juice so she dont feed it in her hole i was conform on it and said she will eat that cucumber. are you sure raj can u bet on it?. yes i am dam sure this time i will bet again 5000 on it. ok lets watch what seetha do with that raj and we both watching mom live vdo.

seetha was holding that cucumber that was 7 inch long and 2inch wide and she took that near her lips and started sucking that cucumber at that time raj said see my mom will eat it rajesh she is hungry. he said maybe she is making it wet for easy insertion. now mom was licking that cucumber with her toung and inserted that cucumber in her mouth now that cucumber was 3inches inside my mothers mouth and i said see rajesh now she will bite and eat that cucumber he said maybe she is imagining that unknown men cock while sucking that cucumber raj.  

i was silently watching and i am pleading mother seetha again pls mom atleast this time make ur son winner dont feed it in ur pussy eat it mother i beg u mom please make ur son won the bet and i saw that mom was biting that cucumber and i was feeling happy that my mom making me win but she not bited it she just leving her teeth marks on that cucumber then she took that from her mouth moms saliva was on that cucumber and we can saw her bite marks on that too, she marked some bite marks on it and slowly she has tooked that cucumber on her hairy pussy and rubbing on it vertical pussy lips vertically up and down.

after rubbing that on her pussy she opend her pussy lips with other hand and trying to insert that cucumber inside of mother pussy it went nearly 4 inc inside of it and she is now doing that cucumber in and out in her pussy when i am seeing that my anger truned into ego on mother seetha she made me looser again in front of unknown person.

seetha made her son is a looser hahahaha you have to give 7000 to me raj and u know why ur mom marked bite marks on that cucumber?. i said i give u amount 2maro and i dont know why she make that marks on cucumber. your mother want to feel some rougness in her pussy thats why she did that hahahaha but i dont understand why she is not taking full cucumber in her pussy she just inserted 4inc and having fun with that. i dont know abt that why mom not inserted it fully said in anger.

ok no issue raj u said that ur father is out of city when will he come?. my dad come on Tuesday. today is satday ur dad will come in 3rd day from today so we have 2days to film i just need 8 to 10 hrs to make film. what u need 10 hrs to make film but why that much time u need? and i said him lie that my dad coming on Tuesday he is comming on next Tuesday.

i dont make just fuck and forget bfilims i will make it like a real movie and i have to explain story to heroin and hero dont worry seetha will not fucked all 10hrs but she will be drilled 5 to 6 hrs by hero we remove unnecessary things from raw footage after edited raw footage movie will be just 2.30 min like cinema. then i say ok to him and both watching mom live she did her masturbation and make her dress cover her body while we talking and throw that cucumber outside from bedroom window and she turned off lights but we can see mom clearly in cam and she went to bed cover blanket on her body then i turned off the cam bcoz her show was over.

i was till on call with him and asked u have seen her nude so tell me are u giving me 3l?. i will tell u when i know her full body details 2maro and raj did u read the agreement?. no i didn't. read it and we will talk abt seetha remuneration 2maro. why 2maro i did what u say i need ans now are u giving me what i asked or not? i asked angry. why are u soo anger my frnd raj i think you not treating me as ur frnd i doing u favour. what favor u doing to me nothing i need ur ans now are u giving or not.

raj u know what i thinked if ur mom have virgin ass i can give u 5l but u sticked in just 3l now tell me raj do u want to seal the deal in 3l now i can give 3l in 30min?. now i am in dilema and thinking about his new offer.
ప్రేమలో బాటసారిని కనిపించని కామంకోసం వెతికే అన్వేషిని ...!
[+] 4 users Like sashi_bond's post
Like Reply

Messages In This Thread
RE: My greed Made Mother Heroin - by sri7869 - 21-06-2024, 12:56 PM
RE: my greed made my mom heroin of blue filim - by sashi_bond - 25-06-2024, 01:07 PM