my greed made my mom heroin of erotic movie
seetha was fingering her pussy with her middle finger and she also keep pressing her boobs with other hand in the middle of pressing pinching her nips too but now we can hear moms moaning like ummmm aaahhhhhh uuummmmm aaaahhhh i don't know that tiny cam has mic too bcoz mom didn't speak till now.

now also she is not talking just making sexy sound in bedroom uuuummm uummm aaahhhh pressing her boobs fingering her pussy and she was closed her eyes when she started fingering by seeing that rajesh asked raj what do u think who is fucking your mother seetha now. are u blind rajesh there is no one in her room u cant see that she fingering?.

i know raj but i am asking that who is that your mother seetha is imagining that he is fucking her in her mind while she fingering who is that fellow?. are you mad rajesh how will i know that who is fucking my mother in her dream. why dont u thinked that your mom imagining your father is fucking in her dream do u have dought on ur father or ur mother is that type?.

now i am feeling shame when he said that and i said she is definitely thinking about my father not abt other man in her dream. are you sure he asked i said yes damm sure on this my mother is not that type women. can you bet on ur mother dream?. yes i can bet 5000 but how will you prove me that who fucked my mom in her dream and how i will beleve ur word. what if your mother seetha tells u that who she allowed to fuck her in dream will u believe if ur mom tell u?. yes i will beleve if my mom tell me i said by laughing.

rajesh also laughing with me and at that time we saw that mom removed her finger from pussy and her finger was wet with her pussy juice and she pulled her nighty to clean that finger now nighty was not covering moms pussy but hairs are covering it by seeing that.
[Image: 615114.jpg]

rajesh said see raj your dignityfied mother seetha made her own son looser and made unknown person me winner what type of son are you raj u cant even guessed about ur mother body haahahahah. i was getting angry on rajesh and i was about to say bad words to him but.

my mind told me that what wrong did he say he told true that i dont even guess on own my mother body then my anger shifted from rajesh to my mother seetha bcoz she never showed her body to me even last night she did not showed me her pussy my own mother made me looser in front of other person who i met yestaday now he is seeing her nude with me i was getting sooo angry on mother while watching her live vdo but my mind said that control ur anger dont be angry on ur mother she is earning money by fucking unknown man for ur needs so dont angry on ur mom her body is ur investment my mind said this to me.
ప్రేమలో బాటసారిని కనిపించని కామంకోసం వెతికే అన్వేషిని ...!
[+] 7 users Like sashi_bond's post
Like Reply

Messages In This Thread
RE: My greed Made Mother Heroin - by sri7869 - 21-06-2024, 12:56 PM
RE: my greed made my mom heroin of blue filim - by sashi_bond - 24-06-2024, 07:27 PM