my greed made my mom heroin of erotic movie
now seetha inserted her right hand inside nighty and now pressing her left melon, she did it for 2mins and now she is pinching her left boob nipple while she doing that rajesh was saying wow seetha u know how to play with ur body, me and ur son want to see ur big melons seetha please took them out from ur nighty my dear heroin.

when rajesh was saying that (took them out from ur nighty my dear heroin) at that time my mother pulled her hand out from her nighty now with both hands she pulled down her nighty from her neck to below her big boobs now my mother seetha was half naked in front of us both i mean in live vdo.

wow raj see that your mother seetha has accepted my request and showed her white milky boobs to us she is good women raj i like my heroin when he saying this to me my mother was pinching her both nipples and pressing her boobs hardly at that time my cock was fully erected hard and i really dont know what made it hard rajesh voice or my mother self play maybe both i think.

raj why are u soo silent he asked, what shud i speak i replyd, so u dont have anything to speak except money?, i was silent, are you there raj, yes i am here, then why are you not talking are you shy, i said yes i am shy, you dont shy when u asked me to hike amount for your mother seetha then why shy now? dont shy raj feel me as you friend. i said just ok to him.

at the time we talking my mother seetha was still playing with her melons now she put both boobs together and pressing them from both sides using her both hands then rajesh said raj if seetha melons came into heros hands do u know how will he squeeze ur moms boobies? hero will use his hands entire power to press your mother seethas boobs and nipples he wont leve seethas boobs until he gets satisfy from pressing ur mom melons hahahahahaha.

rajesh was embarrassing me again and again then i said i will see your hands power when they are on my mother boobs. rahid said why will i press seetha boobs?. bcoz ur the hero rajesh. when did i said that i am the hero raj?. i thought you are the hero if u r not then who is the hero of my mother can u tell.

i am just director and producer raj i am not hero and i have many heros working for me i will tell u who will fit for ur mother seetha only after i know her detailly and we talk abt hero after our money issu. i said ok.

after seetha played with her boobs she moved her left hand down till her thighs now she started pulling her nighty from down to up till her thighs and inserted her hand between her thighs started rubbing her pussy i have zoomed the cam to look closely but we cant see her pussy bcoz her nighty is till covering mothers pussy now i am again pleading mother pls mother make ur son win this time at least and dont make me idiot in front of rahid i beg u mom please i keep telling this in my mind and waiting see my birth place.
ప్రేమలో బాటసారిని కనిపించని కామంకోసం వెతికే అన్వేషిని ...!
[+] 5 users Like sashi_bond's post
Like Reply

Messages In This Thread
RE: My greed Made Mother Heroin - by sri7869 - 21-06-2024, 12:56 PM
RE: my greed made my mom heroin of blue filim - by sashi_bond - 24-06-2024, 06:47 PM