my greed made my mom heroin of erotic movie
after few min later mother came out from bathroom she was in nighty by looking at mother anyone can easyly guess that she is not wearing bra now her boobs was hanging and moving left and right while mom walking and she went on bed. mom was now laying straight on bed and watching mobile.

when rajesh saw mom shaking boobs while waliking he said look raj ur mom seetha not wearing bra her boobs are not stiff they are saggy melons raj he said that while laughing. i was embarrassed when rajesh said that and didn't said anything i was silent and we both watching mom live vdo again.

after mom done with mobile she kept mob side and she lifted her both keep under head, mom was wearing sleeveless nighty while she lifting her hands i was closed my eyes and praying to mom to make her son(me) win the bet and i slowly opened eyes and saw that my mother under arms are fully hairy.
[Image: 1.jpg]

while watching seethas hairy armpits rajesh said see raj ur mom have hairy armpits seetha made me 50 percent winner alrady hahahaha. i was embarrassed again and said u have to win 100 percent not 50 pcent. yes raj i know that lets watch and know who your mother seetha will make winner, her own son raj or unknown person rajesh.

seetha now slowly downed her right hand till her right melon slowly started pressing it, at that time rajesh said see raj your mother seetha started the show for us. yes rajesh i am too watching no need of ur commentary i said harshly.
ప్రేమలో బాటసారిని కనిపించని కామంకోసం వెతికే అన్వేషిని ...!
[+] 4 users Like sashi_bond's post
Like Reply

Messages In This Thread
RE: My greed Made Mother Heroin - by sri7869 - 21-06-2024, 12:56 PM
RE: my greed made my mom heroin of blue filim - by sashi_bond - 23-06-2024, 01:35 PM