my greed made my mom heroin of erotic movie
after i reached home went in side of my house my mom was watching tv i went to mom and given her doc which anand uncle given to me. its 8 pm raj i will make dinner u go and keep that papers in my room by saying thise she went inside kitchen and i went inside of mom room and kept that doc and fixed that tyni cam opp to moms bed to wall and checked the view and sended that link to rajesh he open that link in app it showing 2 people are watching me and rajesh.

rajesh said good view we can see every move that seetha make in her bedroom good job raj call me when she is ready for show we both watch seetha while talking on mob keep earphones near to u. i replyd sure and going outof room but i have see that cucumber is still there or not so i went and checked it was there so i went to living room and watching tv.

after we both had dinner mom was doing kitchen work and i was playing in mob after mom work done there she came and sit beside me on sofa turned on tv watching her serial after some time i said mom i am sleepy so mom said i am not sleepy raj u go and sleep i will watch tv for some time. i thought if said i am sleepy that she to go in her room but she want to watch tv then i said good night to her nd went to my room.

i was inside my room nearly 30min and wating for mom when she will go to her room at sharp 10pm tv sound comming from livingroom was stopped so i called rajesh and opend that video link in my mob rajesh lifted call and he also watching live vdo and asked where is seetha. mom will come inside room at any moment while i am saying that i saw living room lights was turned off.

in notime mom has enterd her room she was in saree she locked the door and went to cupboard open it took one nighty and towel and went into bathroom while mom going in bathroom her ass was moving up and down we both watching it then rajesh said look raj how ur mother seethas ass is moving i think each ass of seethas will be size of watermelom or bigger than that. i said maybe then we both laughed.

after mom went inside washroom rajesh said why dont we play betting game on seetha?. what game i asked. what u think raj dos ur mom seetha have hairy armpit and pussy?. no i think mom armpit and pussy is clean. ok then my bet is 2000 that your mom seetha have hairy armpit and pussy if seetha armpit and pussy is clean as you said u will win if she have i will win are you ready?. i said yes i am ready.
ప్రేమలో బాటసారిని కనిపించని కామంకోసం వెతికే అన్వేషిని ...!
[+] 7 users Like sashi_bond's post
Like Reply

Messages In This Thread
RE: My greed Made Mother Heroin - by sri7869 - 21-06-2024, 12:56 PM
RE: my greed made my mom heroin of blue filim - by sashi_bond - 22-06-2024, 11:06 PM