my greed made my mom heroin of erotic movie
raj keep that 20k which i given u for advance and fix this tiny cam in ur mother seethas bedroom, if u do this i get some clarity on ur mother seetha he said this while giving me tiny cam. i said defnetly i will fix it, and he told me where to fix it and installed its software in my mob and showed me how to use it and he asked share video link when seetha goes into bedroom i want to see live footage.

i said ok to him and told him that i dont know how to convince my mother will u help me? i asked rajesh. he said why u need to convince her?. then how she will act in bflm if she not convince i asked. rajesh said raj u convinced that is enugh for me we dont need to convince ur mother seetha she will do it willingly.

without convincing how will mom do acting willingly i asked him suprisingly. then rajesh given me 2 tablets and said give these 2 tablets to ur mother seetha 2maro morning. by looking those 2 small pills i asked are these sleeping pills u make movie while my mother on sleep?.

no raj those are not sleeping pills. then what are this pills for i asked. you will see what these small pills can do 2maro when seetha eat it and remember she will sleep after 5min of taking this pills so dont wake her up and call me when ur mother is sleeped after taking pills.

i said ok rajesh i will call u 2maro after i did what u say and we exchange our num i was abt to leve then rajesh asked can u send me ur mother close up pic and vdo of her body in dress i mean. i sended rajesh one pic and vdo.
[Image: 0be94820373fb99d9103c4fb303b175d.jpg]

[Image: ezgif-1-1f0508d4e2.gif]

[Image: ezgif-3-c4cfbb0821.gif]

[Image: ezgif-3-e1e0e7edc9.gif]

rajesh said after seeing my mom pic and vdo, Your mother seetha have homely attraction in her face raj and the shapes of her body will make any men mad i am egar to see her nude tonight and he given me one paper i asked what is it he said this is contract paper take it and read the rules today night and make sign on it if u like and give to me 2maro when i come to ur home.

after raj went from his shop rajesh sent seethas pic and vdo to his distubuters and texted new heroin movie comming soon..! Name seetha Age 36 Married and mother of one boy. All other details and Price of her movie will be update 2maro.

rajesh father ajay was started rajesh photo studio in 2000 year at frist his business was good like time going his business was down at that time ajay started doing erotic movie of house wifes and started selling that vdos to his distubuters to earn money and he become very famous in notime before his death ajay intoduced his son rajesh to this feild showed him business tactics but ajay or rajesh never sell there erotic movie locally they always sell there movies to nebour contries now rajesh have nearly 20 distubuters in 20 contries.
ప్రేమలో బాటసారిని కనిపించని కామంకోసం వెతికే అన్వేషిని ...!
[+] 5 users Like sashi_bond's post
Like Reply

Messages In This Thread
RE: My greed Made Mother Heroin - by sri7869 - 21-06-2024, 12:56 PM
RE: my greed made my mom heroin of erotic movie - by sashi_bond - 22-06-2024, 07:25 PM