my greed made my mom heroin of erotic movie
you have made a good point to me raj u asked which i cant give back but still 3l is 2much for seetha and i just saw her face that too at night i dont know how is her body, how she looks without dress, howmuch tightness remaing in her pussy dos she is virgin from back i mean ass and dos seetha boobs stand firm without bra and he said me can i ask some personal q about ur mother. i said ask and pay like lastnight.

rajesh said yes i will pay u but u have to give me ans if u dont know ans i dont pay. i said ok and he started asking some Q.
[Image: b4d2a140270e1e7b7a0299507b68caee.jpg]

01. raj other than ur father dos ur mom seetha showed her nude body to any other person like relatives, father friends etc?. my mom cover her body fully even her clevage dont visible my mother is not that type to show her body to others asper my knowlage she didnot showd her nude body to anyone.

02. good and do u ever seen ur mother seetha has been groped in public places by unknown mens?. no rajesh that type incedents never happen when i am with mother but everu man look her with lusty look this i noticed many times.

03. nice raj did u see ur mom dad doing sex?. i said no never seen that for this he did not payed me.

04. raj have u seen ur mom seetha do fingering or inserting anything in her pussy?. till lastnight i dont know that my mom do fingering in abcence of my father and today maybe she will insert cucumber in her pussy.

05. wow it means seetha have feelings in body and my guess was right ur father not using ur mother pussy that why she doing this and asked me that how was my mom pussy?. i said i have not seen cleary bcoz her hand was covering her pussy i even dont know that she have hair on it or not, not payed for this too.

06. raj u said that seetha will insert cucumber today how u know this did she tell u this?. i didnot tell full incedent of today but just market to cucumber found under pillow of mom i told to him.

07. so what u think raj what will your mother seetha do with that cucumber? will she eat it at night or feed her pussy? i need just one ans from u raj. i thinked and said that she will eat it dont feed cucumber in her pussy. he didnot payed me.

08. what is seetha body sizes?. i dont know sizes of mothers body. not payed me. Q ends here.
[Image: 419336507.jpg]

after these Q rajesh said raj i cant tell seetha is worth of 3l or not untill i see her nude and know more details abt her pussy and ass so we dicusses seethas remunuration later and i want you to do one thing now. what is it i asked rajesh.
ప్రేమలో బాటసారిని కనిపించని కామంకోసం వెతికే అన్వేషిని ...!
[+] 5 users Like sashi_bond's post
Like Reply

Messages In This Thread
RE: My greed Made Mother Heroin - by sri7869 - 21-06-2024, 12:56 PM
RE: my greed made my mom heroin of blue filim - by sashi_bond - 22-06-2024, 02:38 PM