my greed made my mom heroin of erotic movie
after filling oil in bike started to rajesh shop while going i was thinking how i will face him what will he think? maybe he think i came to sold my mom seetha dignity to him but today will he buy it from me or he may alrady found another heroin to his movie? if he not found any heroin he will willing for my mom can i demand more money for seetha? these thoughts r runing inside of my mind in 20 min i reached rajesh  studio.

when i reached there rajesh shop is still close i get upset and went to anand uncle home and collected papers that dad wanted from uncle i spend half hour there and said uncle i will leve now, uncle said ok raj go slowly i said bye to both uncle and aunty and went again to rajesh shop i think today is not my day bcoz shop still closed i decided to go home but i changed my mind and went inside cafe waiting for him.

i was waited there for 30 mins and came out from cafe started my bike at that time i saw rajesh he was came to his shop and open it and went in side of shop he did not noticed me but i did now my heart beating was raised lill bit due to tension.

do i go and meet him or just go silently to home i am unable to deside any thing at that time rajesh saw me at cafe and said hi to my by raising his hand i saw that and did not replayed to him but he know that i saw him bcoz i was watching him directly. 

till 5 mins we both looking each other my legs was not movie forward i think rajesh understand my condition and he came to me and said hi raj hru, no reply from me then he said i know u came for me dont shy lets go in shoop and talk there by saying this he catched my hand and started moving i was following him silently.

after we reached inside his shop he said me to sit and taken 2 cigrets one given to me while sitting beside me then we both lited our cigrets after taking 2 puffs he asked raj how is ur mother my heroin, i said mom is good slowly.
[Image: Seetha003.jpg]

then rajesh said dont be shy raj lets talk openly i think you are reserved type , i was silent, take ur time raj no hurry after 10 min i decided to talk i said sorry to rajesh, he asked why ur saying sorry to me?.

i am saying sorry bcoz of lastnight then he say no raj no need of sorry its natural everybody behave like that its bcom habbit to me i shocked and said what habbit? so this ur business? making erotic movies? he said yes raj my father started this business few yers back after his death i am handling this business and i have did 3 movies this year and ur mom will be my 4th heroin if u agree?.
[Image: 423274552-1630742894335021-4451044459163426737-n.jpg]

what u did 3 movies ? who r the heroins i asked willingly. rajesh said sorry raj i cant disclose other heroins name to others its my rule to never leake anything of heroins and there family members and he asked me again that did i agree to his offer. i was silent.

i said yes to him finally rajesh was happy by my replay and he given me 20k in advance which i had thrown his face yeataday while looking at money i said to rajeshthat if u want my mom seetha as ur heroin one lakh is not enugh.
[Image: 419666739-17969835152671265-4944080911556377878-n.jpg]

i need 3 lakhs while i was saying this my heart was beating faster then normal.
[Image: 316a99d1e1062c00d097727afcd81587.jpg]

when i asked that amount, rajesh was laughing by looking at me and said see raj i had given u that amount which u asked me if ur mother seetha was at 25 to 30 age but she is 36 now one lakh is my best offer to ur mom.
[Image: db3ea7e6652ade5581beeef1a11d3349.jpg]

i said no i cant give my mother dates for one lakh if u want her dates i need 3L, raj pls understand i am doing risky business if i give u 3l what will i earn from ur mother ? will u take responsibility if ur mom erotic movie ia a flop? he asked these 2q to me i was silent and thinking.
[Image: Hycp25-Sita.jpg]

after thinking soo deep i replyd to him that i will take responsibility of my mother bflm and i will give ur amount retun to you if it bcom flop but in retun u have to give my mother seethas dignity back to her and undo all things which you will do with her and u know how many peoples will see my mom nude and doing sex, i think even calculater will hang if i do calculate. when i said this now rajesh was silent and thinking.
ప్రేమలో బాటసారిని కనిపించని కామంకోసం వెతికే అన్వేషిని ...!
[+] 6 users Like sashi_bond's post
Like Reply

Messages In This Thread
RE: My greed Made Mother Heroin - by sri7869 - 21-06-2024, 12:56 PM
RE: my greed made my mom heroin of erotic movie - by sashi_bond - 21-06-2024, 10:28 PM