my greed made my mom heroin of erotic movie
what rajesh will think if i go and ask him, but how will mom agree and where it will happen? thise all thinkings in my fucking mind after collage i decided to visite rajesh shop so i went there but his shop was closed i looked his number on shop name board there is no number on it just shop name and address was there.

so i went opp cafe and waited for 1 hour for rajesh but no use he did not came i was thingink to go home and started my bike at that time my mobile was ringing i looked at mob my mom was calling me i lifted call, hello raj where r u son why dont u came home?, i said mom i came to my frnd house, mom asked witch frnd raj last night u went to meet ur old frnd that frnd?, when mom asked me this my dick get sudden moment and i said yes mom last night frnds i came to meet him again.

mom asked so when u will come home dear ?, i said in 5 min i will start to home then mom said ok raj listen while comming home pls take 500g cucumber while taking it take big and fat one like hybread i said ok mom i will get u cucumber and cut the call while driving to market i was thinking why mom asked speacelly fat and big cucmbers? this dought was in my mind.

while going home i was stopped at market and taken cucumber and reached home at the time i reached home it was 4pm i went inside home mom was at living room watching tv i given her 3 cucumbers which is 500g in weight as mom asked mom looked them and said nice selection my son ur dad never get this type cucumbers for me u want to eat she asked i said sure and went to my room changed my dress and came again to living room sit beside mom in sofa.

at the time i came there mom was cutted that cucumbers in pices and givien some to eat me i took one of it and started eating by thinking that this cucumbers will go in side my mom pussy but they r now going inside of both of our bellys suddenly mom asked what is ur frnd name what did u both talked.

i wanted to say the truth, mom my frnd wanto be a hero and producer of a erotic movie so he was looking for a heroin for that movie yestaday he saw u with me and he offered me 100k for u but i refused last night and now i went to make a deal with him but he was not there today if he was there today maybe i have given ur dates to him and taken 50 percent amount in advance for u but i dont have courage to tell this to mom.

i said his name is rajesh he was school frnd just chit chat thats it mom and both watched tv for some time the time now is 7 pm i was think to revisit rajesh shop so i was thinking what to tell mom, while iam thinking mom mobile ringed she pick up and talking it was my dad on call after she cut the call. mom said raj ur dad said to me to send u to anand uncle to get some papers from him.

after hearing that words i thanked my dad in my heart for he is helping me to make mom star in erotic movie and i said ok mom i will go but i need money no petrol in bike she said take money from my purse it is in side my room so i went to mom room she always keep her purse at dressing table but it was not there today i lookd in draws too purse was not there too then i looked under moms pillow she keeps there sometimes when i lifted pillow i saw one cucumber there which i broght from market.
[Image: 1.jpg]

i thought that mom was cutted 3 cucumbers but no one she kept in her room but why? maybe she will eat at night if she get hungry or she will feed her pussy if it get hungry these both possiblitys are there i dont know which mouth this cucumber go up or down? by thinking it came out from room and said to mom that i dont found ur purse in room where u kept it mom i asked while standing behand sofa.

mom searched in sofa and checked her blouse and she inserted one hand in her blouse and took out the purse from her blouse while she doing that i saw her boobs more than half those are like melons round in shape and white in colour she given me amount to fill petrol i said bye to mom and started in excitment to meet rajesh but frist i went to petrol pump to fill oil in bike.
ప్రేమలో బాటసారిని కనిపించని కామంకోసం వెతికే అన్వేషిని ...!
[+] 6 users Like sashi_bond's post
Like Reply

Messages In This Thread
RE: My greed Made Mother Heroin - by sri7869 - 21-06-2024, 12:56 PM
RE: my greed made my mom heroin of erotic movie - by sashi_bond - 21-06-2024, 07:17 PM