my greed made my mom heroin of erotic movie
i was trying to forget abt rajesh but my mind not allowing me to do that so i thought might smoking help me from his words by thinking i went to bathroom where i keep my reserve cigret in case of emergency purpose so i take it and went to terrace for smoking.

i was around 20 min at terrace and saw time it was 12.30 am and went back to my room. while i was going my room i saw light was glowing in mom room and her room door was not closed properly unknowing my legs went there i was think why mom not sleeped yet she was early sleeper or she forgot to off lights by thinking this i slightly opened her door and peeked in mom room i as shocked by seeing inside my body was on shivering too while i sawing inside. 

my mom seetha not sleeped yet and she is in nighty and she lifted her nighty till her waist and she is doing fingering in her pussy by seeing this i was shocked and my body was on shivering bcoz i nerver see any real women pussy or fingering till that day my mom seetha was the frist women i saw half naked.

seetha closed her eyes and doing finger in her pussy by making ummmm aaahhhh uffffff sound biting her own lips and her other hand was pressing one of her boobs from nighty when i am looking mom like this that time i remembered rajesh voice over in my ears like maybe ur dad not used her thats why she is fingering and making her body clam by thinking this i got boner in my short i was not wearing underware my cock was 5 at that time so i slowly closed door without making it sound but my small dick stuck between room door aaahhhhhhh i controlled my scream and silently went to my room my short bcome wet bcoz i leaked my juice while my dick stucked at door i changed my short and went to bed i dont know when i was sleeped bcoz my mind was thinking about mom and rajesh.

next day was satday at 7 am mom came in my room sit in my bed and said wakeup raj its 7 am u have collage by telling this she kissed on my forehead  and my mom boobs was touched my chest she always do this to me but i never get any wrong feelings but now i saw her night how she is lusty women have sex feeling in her body i thinking changed i am now feeling her warm kiss and soft big boobs on my chest then my mom get up from me and said againg take bath and come breakfast will be ready i said sure mom just give me 30 mins i will join u at breakfast so she went out of my room i got up from bed my dick bcome hard againg my moms body touch and kiss.

i taken bath and wore dress and went for bfast mom was ready there and looking for me come raj i was waiting for u i sit opp to mom and both having bfast i was looking mom while doing bfast she was in same nighty and she did not taken bath so i asked her mom why dont u taken bath today u do bath daily when u wokeup.

mom said today i was planned to clean kitchen so after that work i will take bath raj and after our bfast i went to collage and i am still thinking abt rajesh offer on my mom i was so confused to take any disition on it but my pockets are saying to lets make a deal with rajesh but i dont have his number i throwed on him also i slapped and abused him will he agree now, i am double confused now.
ప్రేమలో బాటసారిని కనిపించని కామంకోసం వెతికే అన్వేషిని ...!
[+] 5 users Like sashi_bond's post
Like Reply

Messages In This Thread
RE: My greed Made Mother Heroin - by sri7869 - 21-06-2024, 12:56 PM
RE: my greed made my mom heroin of blue filim - by sashi_bond - 21-06-2024, 01:53 PM