Misc. Erotica Sarala teacher deceived by trust and innocence
Part 11

Early morning i got up around 9, rashu had already got up the fresh body wash smell from bathroom indicated to me that she already took bath, I too got fresh up and didn't missed my masturbation therapy to calm down my brother as he was too hard dangling in my underwear from last night. Later got ready and came out, rashu had prepared breakfast.
R: morning bhava, shall I serve breakfast
V: yup baby, I'm too hungry from last night
R: but you had dinner right last night
V: yeah, but didn't had you know rashu so still hungry hahaha
R: early morning if you don't tease me, your day wouldn't go is it.
V: who else is can tease you baby, if not me..

We finished breakfast,and i bid bye to her and left to my work, in between got call from Maria.
M: hi Vishnu, sorry to bother you, can you come over to my flat please.
V: hello Maria, sure on the way.

I reached her flat and it was already opened, Maria was looking tired and she was sitting on sofa.
V: what happened Maria, are you alright? Looks like you are too tired.
M: not keeping well from past 4 days Vishnu, I am having womiting sensation and my breast is paining badly, and it's not stopping, so little bit tired.
V: oh god why you didn't inform earlier
M: i thought it would reduce, was thinking may be because i worked out too much in gym, but it's not.

Flashback a week before...

The day when Maria first called me to sleep in her flat as my daughter too was staying there, i had already thought of a plan to get Maria so accordingly i had taken few lose motion tablets and crushed them to powder and had mixed with the her protein supplements which was there in her kitchen, so plan was, when ever Maria would make her protein shake after her work out she would feel womiting sensation and breast pain.

Current day.
V: ok now that it hasn't shown any improvement, come lets go to hospital.
M: ok let me get ready. 

We both left to hospital , and reached the clinic, as i already had few doctors contact as I was from medical field, so Maria too agreed to do her check up there.and i had already contacted doctor on our visit and he knows what needs to be done as per my initial conversation with him.

Doctor took her blood sample, did some testing, later she had scanning and other things so it was afternoon by the time all the formalities were completed and now doctor called us to explain the situation.
Nurse: sir, you take your wife inside now, doctor is calling.
V: wife ah? I looked confused in front of Maria
M: hahaha let's go, she thinks we are couples.

We both went inside and doctor started explaining things.
D: so Maria is he your husband? 
V: i intervened, yes doctor I'm his husband, any problem with the report?
D: so from when is she getting breast pain?
V: from past 4 days doctor and womiting too..
D: hmm ok, did you had a baby recently? And did you breast feeded it?
M: ah actually doctor, my kid died as soon as it came out my womb ( she started crying)
D: oh I'm sorry for your loss, but did you took tablet to stop your breast milk? Because milk would have accumulated in your breast as you delivered baby?
M: doctor actually i was in depression, and wasn't interested in any medication, but one of my friend gave me ayurvedic medicine, I took that and after that i didn't feel any pain in my breast and eventually even i forgot about that.
D:oops that's the mistake, ayurvedic medicine is not the cure for this, you should have taken doctor recommendation once, now see it's not completely gone, as per the scanning report your milk have become condensed within your breast, so if it's not taken out then it would turn into contaminated, and would be poisonous.
V: oh god, you mean the milk in her breast has become condensed milk which means it's been accumulated there and has become thick.
D: yes, and now it's difficult to take it out from her breast due to thicknesses, and we can't use breast pump also.
M: so now what's the solution doctor.
D: I can give the medicine so that would reduce little bit thickness of the milk and later your husband should suck it out from your breast, as it would be still difficult to use hand pump, your nipples will swell if you force and it might become another problem, so better give some work to your husband ( started laughing)
V: so how long we need to do this doctor?
D: so look, normally you guys need to work out on this process 3 times a week, and there is no timing, but ensure that your wife has taken the tablet 30min before you start sucking.

I observed discomfort in Maria's face whenever doctor talk about her boobs and using words like suck and all, further she had more concerns on the way now treatment has to be taken here. however I was enjoying the situation as doctor had narrated the same way how i had informed him earlier.

V: sure doctor, we shall follow the procedure and anything else we should be aware like how long this needs to be done and when is the next check up.
D: so, do this for 1 month and actually it would take upto 3 months to take out completely it's all depends on the number of times you can do this activity, 3 times in a week is recommended but you can exceed, so that it cures early
M: oh that makes sense doctor, we can do that.
D: one more thing, during this period ensure you both don't fight with eachother and avoid the treatment, because obviously there will be fights between husband and wife but my concern is that, it might hamper the process as this need physical relationship.
V: sure doctor usually we don't quarrel with eachother.
D: that's good, but try to develop intimacy as much as possible between you both  because that would reduce the pain while you suck.... anyways looking at you both, you guys are good pair and both certainly have food sexual appeal hahaha 
M: ah ( with little discomfort) sure doctor
V: ok doctor, then we shall leave see you after a month.

V: what rubbish kind of treatment is this Maria, i think we need to take 2ne opinion from other doctor.
M: you sure Vishnu? Because for me it looked logical, my bad should have not taken that ayurvedic treatment.
V: but i believe 2nd opinion is required
N: hmm ok let's do that also, do you know anyone else
V: yip there is a female doctor near by, so let's check with her.

Actually those 2 doctors are husband and wife , further they are my clients too as i give commission to them on monthly basis as they recommend patients to use our company tablets, but to get this drama executed as per my plan, i had to pay 10k to both of them, because i believed it's better to have 2 doctors opinion else Maria would get doubt.
So finally we reached hospital, the lady doctor was waiting for us but pretended to be busy when she saw us. We shared all the documents which we had scanned , blood reports, doctor was keenly observing everything.
D: hmm ok, so I agree with the recommendation what is suggested by doctor ramkrishna, and also the tablets. It would cure soon but all depends on you both, I mean the more romantic you both are the progress would also be good.
V: so doctor sucking her breast is the right way to treat this?
D: offcourse, and also there is a catch, the intimacy should be high, I mean you both should be excited, rhe way you guys would be excited when you get into intercourse? Similar level
M: this is something other doctor also suggested, but we didn't ask the reason, since you are lady doctor I'm comfortable in knowing it doctor, so could you please explain it?
D: ok the catch is, if you indulge in intimacy obviously both of your body would heat up? As you would be aroused to do intercourse?
M: yes doctor
D: so when your body is heated up, it would also try to reduce the thickness of the milk in your breast, which indeed would be easy for your husband to suck them out.
M: oh ok ok got your point.
D: yeah, and Vishnu one more thing when ever you are free ensure you press your wife's breast because, the more you press when you get time it would naturally softens the condensed thick milk in her breast and also she might get cured early, so ensure you press them gently whenever you both are free.
V: ah doc hmmm actually
D: hahaha why you getting nervous? You are treating your own wife so be bold, what do you say Maria
M: hmm ya (with hesitant ) true doctor, he is little shy.
D: hahaha try to be too naughty with your wife Vishnu, ok?
V: sure doctor.
D: ok guys let's catch up after a month then.

Ahh we both came out with blank face, actually Maria though she was cold girl, but now she was little nervous, I too didn't discuss anything because I wanted her to confirm what should be my role here, as i cannot decide myself to help her here..
V: Maria i understand it's hard to digest what doctor suggested, so i shall leave upto you to decide if you have any other person in your mind to perform the course, but don't worry i shall keep it confidential, so check within groups who can help you.
M: hmm thanks Vishnu for all the help you did today, and sure will think about it over night and finalize something.

I dropped her back to flat, and came back to my home, it was already 8pm. Rashmi opened the door and welcomed with a smile and took my office bag, i was too tired, got fresh up and joined her for dinner.

*** So finally stage is all set to enjoy all three ladies... Kamala, Rashmi and Maria**** let's see how things will open up and whom should i start exploring? Send your suggestions let me see if you guys make good Guess***
[+] 4 users Like Vishnu1's post
Like Reply

Messages In This Thread
RE: Sarala teacher deceived by trust and innocence - by Vishnu1 - 19-06-2024, 07:14 PM