Misc. Erotica Sarala teacher deceived by trust and innocence
Part 10

We went out purchased few inners for rashu and got few sexy skirts and nighties, just like how i had my fantasy to see her, we had light dinner at outside itself and reached home.

V: hey rashu, quickly get fresh up, and wear your favourite inners and on top of it would you wear skirt or tshirt and shorts?
R: hmm I'm thinking bhava.
V: i think skirt is better today, so wear that only tomo will try other outfit.
R: ok bhava
V: and rashu wear the sleeveless one please..uhh

As she went to get fresh up, even I too took quick shower, applied some deo and got ready for some excitement, after a while around 10 pm, rashu came ready, I was jaw dropped looking into her new attire, she was wearing pink sleeveless skirt, which was slightly revealing her black bra, her skirt was until her knees which gave good view of her big thunder thighs, i gulped my saliva looking into thighs as it was whitish brown in colour with little hairs as she had not done waxing, further she had put light lipgloss and it was attracting my taste buds, her pony hairs was giving me signal to start the horse ride over her...
R: how does it look bhava?
V: umm turn a bit Rashmi let me see from back if your fitting is perfect,( as she turned i could see her panty lines over her skirt , and that bulk pumpkin size ass) it's looking good to you rashu, ok now let's start our skit without delay
R: sure bhava tell me how do we act now?
V: look Rashmi now it should sound more natural, i shall talk to you more sexually now rather than romantically, so you need to answer that I'm the guy of your life, just like your life partner, without hiding, and let's make it more realistic so that it would benefit both of us while we do our treatment.
R: umm getting little scared
V: hahaha why would you get scared rashu? You did great from morning, see the only reason why am saying all this is because later it should not affect your mom
R: mom , I did not get you bhava,? How does it will effect my mom.
V: see Rashmi are you liking me doing romance with your mom? I personally don't like it because i have never seen her in that way, but due to the current situation your mom is forcing me to do that else she is worried if something happens to me and my daughter will become orphen.
R: no bhava even i don't like the idea of my mom romancing with you.
V: correct, because she has husband and also she is my wife's mother it's very inconvenient to me as well to gel with her in those kid of moments but unfortunately we are bound to this situation.
R: true bhava , i completely understand the situation.
V: you know what rashu( eith fake cry) twice i tried commiting suicide but both the times my daughter saw me, so I have to change my decision, ah because all this problem is because of me, so if i die all these problems would solve
R: bhava ( she held my hand and kissed my hands, and cried) why did you think like that bhava ? We are surviving because of you, else by now our whole family would have died, you don't even talk about death, i can't hear it, whatever me and my family do to you is less only so please don't think anything as such, more than you nothing is important for us bhava.
V: thanks rashu, that means a lot( i held her in my arms and pressed her back towards me and was trying to console her) you guys are everything to me, so i shall not do this mistake any more, but this treatment is spoiling my mood, anyways as I said, rashu we can't make your mom to do romantic things with me, so it's better if we continue, anyways you are not married and there is no guilt feeling that we are cheating someone but in your mom case? Every time , when i touch her your dad image would pass out through my eyes hence i was thinking to make you more comfortable with me, so that we can soon have this disease cured.
R: i completely agree ( wiping her tears) i shall think you are like my husband only bhava, let's fight together to cure this.

Ok now we both came back to normal situation from being emotional, we got up on the bed, and turned on o the moon light buld which would give enough glimpse of her beautiful body , i played some romantic movie in the room,turned on AC and reduced temperature to make the situation more romantic.
We both adjusted our upper body by keeping the pillow vertically behind us to support our back.
V: hey rashu, my darling I was waited for this moment in our life, finally we have got the night which is mae for us.
R: umm true bhava, even i was waiting to spend more time with you, finally we got it.
V: hey don't call me bhava..rashu
R: ayyo I keep forgetting bhava, let's do one thing bhava, let's change the skit?
V: change the skit? What do you mean?
R: see bhava let's not think that we both fell in love because we were in college instead let's create a situation which is apt to the current scenario what is happening bhava? So that would give more involvement into the character ?
V: rashu can you be more precise?
R: ok bhava, situation is my sister is died correct?
V: correct
R: and now after her death, let's create a situation where we both of us are having affair? And slowly we both are making physical progression?
V: wow, this scenario itself sounds , so it appears like we both have interest in eachother?
R: yes bhava, in that way we can make progress normally and that would meet the expectations of your treatment as well.
V: wow Rashmi, it's good idea so we shall not discuss about my treatment in our discussion, it's just that we mutually fall in love and then have our physical relationship and that indirectly leads to treatment? Sounds good. Lets make the progress in that way and achieve our plan.
R: yes but let's not talk about your treatment, because that would dilute our real love.
V: hmm ok deal( this is such a good idea to explore this sweet teen god...see now how will make my progress rashuuuu)

Now we need to break the shukkles as some one has to initiate the conversation, so both is us were waiting for that icebreaker, meanwhile i got a call from my atthe and she started asking about my treatment, is rashu is cooperative and all those things, i answered her questions, enquired about my daughter and kept the phone.
R: what did they bhava, is everyone doing good there.
V: yeah, all are good, they were just worried about me?
R: oh ( with shy) worried for what bhava?
V: hmm they wanted to know if there daughter is taking good care of me, in absence of my atthe.
R: oh, so what did you say.
V: i said my rashu is taking good care of him, just like my wife.( I said and cuddled her from behind and pushed her towards me, and her big boobs got crushed against my chest, as the skirt had deep neck I got view of her cleavage) and they asked if you are giving booby milk without miss.
R: che bhava, i don't have milk in my breast.
V: rashu it's called boobs not breast...and do you want milk in your boobs? I can help you fill it.
R: umm che no bhava, you have become so poli.
V: umm rashu, without milk itself your boobs are looking so huge, imagine with milk how much big it will look? That time your boobs size would become 36.
R: umm i don't like that big muscle there bhavaz this is enough.
V: ummm( though i was able to see her black bra through her cleavage, i still wanted to hear from her) rashu what colour bra are you wearing baby?
R: bhava it's black 
V: umm is it let me, ( i just moved her skirt sleeves a bit and got to see her bra strap, i further continued to hold her skirt on her deep neck and further pulled the cloth to get the view of her cleavage, i almost saw the big valley there, ) rashu your boobs are looking so juicy and big, I want to drink the juice from it.
R: bhava I'm getting shy if you ask all those
V: I'm your lover now rashu, tell me what is your panty colour?
R: it's black bhava
V: wow, black and black is so tempting combination ( as she was lying over me, i slided my hand behind her back,and further extended to reach her ass, and started pressing, while we were talking with eachother but my hand got busy is exploring her ass I was trying to gauge her ass crack depth, i further pulled her skirt above her ass from my left hand and could see her black 26 size panty) umm rashu I can see your black panty ya ...your ass is so big
R: bhava please don't talk all those I'm getting too shy.
V: hey if you are not sharing with your bhava then who else will? Now see how my hands will go inside your panty( i moved my hands inside her panty, felt the cold soft ass bums, i felt her goosebumps pimples over her ass, i just squeezed them and moved towards her ass crack but rashu held my hands) hey rashu what happened
R: bhava, not there please, please, apart from that do whatever but not that place it's dirty to touch there.
V: there is nothing dirty in love rashu, i always fantasised your fat ass, they look so hot .
R: really bhava, but you said you like my boobs?
V: rashu I like your big boobs, big ass, your thighs everything are sexy in your body, you know what sometime I feel you have better ass than my saru darling, again i tried forcing my towards her ass crack but she held it stiff..
R: umm bhava..you are being too romantic, I am unable handle this much of love
V: why rashu ummm ( i held her down lips in my fingers , her sweet saliva started to flow out through her u shaped down lip, i brought my tongue out and licked her saliva and and swiped her down lips with my tongue. Rashu with blank face was looking at me, i now took her lips and bit it and started sucking it slowly umm muahhhh muahhh, soon we both started rolling out tongue against eachother, now i again sneaked my hand inside her panty and continued the massage..I was squeezing badly and in between i moved quickly between her ass crack and held her left bum hard through her ass crack, rashu tried reaching out to remove my hand but I had hard grip and my mouth was making magic around her neck now... now she took off her hands over me and surrendered her ass to me, i just pinned my middle finger directly on her ass hole and started circling around it and tried pushing my finger.
R: bhava ahhhh aweee ahh please bhava...umm don't put finger there ummmm aweee ahhhh bhava..
V: I removed my finger from there and again continued to smooch her and slowly departed from her....

Rashu was feeling shy with our actions, she was looking down, and she slept on her back. I came close to her and slided my half body weight on her.
V: hey rashu...how was the kiss, you enjoyed baby.
R: che go bhava, you did so many things by saying only kiss
V: haha what did i do, just a romantic kiss that's all
R: oh oh then where was your hand? Che poli only you are bhava.

Her voice was completely filled with shyness, discomfort and she was talking too mildly which was driving me crazy.
I came close to her face, touched her nose with mine, moved my hand down and held her bare thighs and was rubbing and feeling the softness.
V: why you are so nervous rashu, there is no one here, and this secret would remain between us, your mom will not get to know....umm ( a planted peck kiss on her lips, and rubbed my chest against her boobs) rashu your boobs are poking my chest rashu...so you know why your boobs are so hard and sharp, they gonna poke inside my chest if i leave full body weight.
R: umm bhava, i don't know...ummm bhava i need to pee.
V: oh you need to pee rashu,ok I have this question always rashu..
R: what question bhava?
V: question is( i moved my hands up from her thighs and inserted inside her skirt, it was so worm welcome my hand got as i moved inside, rashu held my hand there and asked, bhava what are you doing, i just continued to move and placed my hands on her pussy) so rashu question is i just wanted to know from where you pee rashu..
R: umm bhava, what kind of a question is this, I will it answer.
V: please rashu tell me, from which part you would pee?
R: obviously the place where you have kept your hand bhava.
V: that's what , tell me the name.
R: umm you are so stubborn, it's from vagina
V: oh ok, but we call it as pussy, so both are one and the same right.
R: umm( she just nodded her head with shy)
V: ok rashu , now follow up question is. There are 2 holes in pussy right so in which you would pee? So check that I shall move my fingers and you just feel it and let me know which hole .
R: ayyo bhava..why want to know all those? And btw you are acting like a kid, as if you doesn't know, Common bhava I feel shy.
V: haha, dumbo only I'm just trying to feel your pussy rashu...it's so tender and having the feeling of touching them is so seductive, especially when you talk about your body part umm turns me on rashu..
R: oh oh...this is the matter, lier...i was wondering why you asking all these..cheater...soem how you found a way to touch my vagina.
V: now leave it, let's get into business...( I moved slowly my fingers on her pussy, while i was moving I was conversing with her) umm rashu here I see the depth of your vagina..is this the place where you pee rashu?
R: umm ahhh...( She was turned on as I was playing with her pubis) yessssss bhava...aweeeee
V:, hey don't lie, i think this hole is for intercourse not to pee dumbo..umm let me move little up, ( now i placed my finger on her urethra and pushed it a bit and start rubbing there) umm rashu is this the one?
R: yes bhava, that's the one ( she has closed her eyes and held pillow and was moaning slowly) umm bhava please stop I need to pee badly...aweeee ahhhh
V: ok come, ( we both went near washroom)
R: where you are coming?
V: even I need to pee rashu, so let's do it together
R: bhava please no...it's dirty let's not do.
V: hey common ya ( i just held her hand and pushed inside washroom) see rashu I'm just doing all this because we both needs to be comfortable with eachother..so for that sometimes we need to go extreme level, so please co-operate my baby...( I held her bum and walked inside) ok rashu, i shall do in the commode and you sit on the floor and pass your pee.
R: hmm ok bhava,
V: rashu wait let me pull your panty, ( i just sat down inserted my hand inside her skirt and pulled her black panty, and she held it when it reached her knee)
R: bhava don't pull down beyond that, it's enough for me to sit and pee now..we girls don't remove entire panty to pee.
V: ok sir and pee my darling.... ( I stood against cammode and urinate and she was sitting right next to me and. ..Peeing , rashu finished before me and pulled her panty back by spreading her legs wide and adjusted her skirt, adjusted her panty line by inserting her hands inside her skirt and tapp elastic sound came from her panty.
V: oye so soon you passed ah rashu..see mine in still holding my pipe lol
R: che go bhava ( she turned opposite) you making me also so dirty,, oh god i didn't even dreamt or thought that i shall share my washroom with you bhava, in one day you have become like a addiction to me, not sure why for all this dirty things I'm listening to you.
V: oh oh dirty ah?( I finished my loo, wored my boxer back) you are listening all this because you like me rashu...what else then? And sow quickly you wored your underwear? You forgot to one thing, let me teach you.
R: what is it bhava?
V: see after pee you should not wear your panty like that, i shall tell you something hygienic advise,( i sat down again pulled her panty down till her feet) lift your legs rashu let me take out your panty.
R: hmm ok bhava but why...
V: listen to elders madam, just take off, ( i took her panty in my hand and spread it) ummmm see rashu now what I do...( I held her panty close to my nose and smelled it, i enjoyed the smell as it directly hit my nostrils and soon my hard on started to grow in my boxers.
R: bhava what are you doing, it's such a shity thing , why you need to smell bhava
V: actually speaking rashu i liked the aroma out of your panty, actually i used to do our of Saru's panty also, but now i remembered all those so was missing it, so I need to smell it rashu..it's so erotic darling but one thing, come here( she came close to me and sneaked into her panty to see what I was showing) see the wetness what you have on your panty is your urine darling, see cab you see the wet water here? ( I touched her panty where her pubis would rest)
R: umm yes bhava but it's natural know, obviously it will be wet
V: no baby, after peeing you need to take a tissue ( i pulled a tissue) and place it on our clit( while i was explaining i was actually doing it in action) and then push it up an down to wash the wetness on your pussy rashu..ummm
R:hmmm( she was aroused as I was running my hands over her clit and she was moaning slowly)awee trueee bhavaaaaaahhhhh
V: oh darling it's so much wet there shall I clean all your wetness rashu? Tell me baby.
R: yes bhava please clean my clit aweee ahhhhh I'm wet there bhava ummm you are so good and helpful
V: umm rashu I shall clean all those wetness, ( i slowly moved closer and started kissing her on her lips, rashu just extended her hands and kept around me and my one hand was cleaning her pussy and other hand was pressing her bare ass) rashu still you are wet there baby( I was moving the tissue on her clitoris now and due to more wetness there tissue got tored) hey baby the tissue got tored let me clean the papers which is stuck there.
R: umm she came back to her conscious, che bhava enough of cleaning now please go out,i shall wash an come back clean.
V: i gave a sheepish smile and came out smelling my fingers and licked her juice, as I had fingered her pussy in urge of cleaning it.

I came to balcony took a smoke, lighted it and took a drag, uffffff the smoke travelled too far and gave a sign off relief to my thirst, meanwhile i heard the sound from washroom as rashu came out and was adjusting the bed, i peeped at her to see her bulk ass , big thighs, while she cleaned it.
R: bhava come , let's sleep enough of smoking, this is your 4th cigarette of the day.
I came towards bed and lied next her.
R: bhava now let's sleep I'm tired, enough of your questions for today keep something for tomorrow.
V: ok my love gud night.... I kept my hand on her waist and dozed off as it was tiring day for me as well.
[+] 3 users Like Vishnu1's post
Like Reply

Messages In This Thread
RE: Sarala teacher deceived by trust and innocence - by Vishnu1 - 18-06-2024, 06:30 PM