my greed made my mom heroin of erotic movie
hi guys my name is raj age 18 i am from hyd in this story i will tell u how my greed made my mom heroin of erotic movie.

this incedent happend in 2019 dec.

my house is located out side of city its our own independent single floor house in our colony there are only 6 houses at that time and each house has big distance.

in my home we just 3 people my dad rajshaker age 49 lookwise white in colour hight 5.2 healthy man my dad is contractor.

[Image: 20221030-184226.jpg]
my mom name seetha age 38 lookwise colour fair, boobs size 34b, waist 30, big ass 36, whenever i go out with mom like market shopping etc every man eyes on my mom body, specially on her ass bcoz her ass movie up and down when she walk and my mom dont ware panty when leads her ass move more faster when she walk, my mom ass look like cotton pillows soft and spongy.

i dont have any bad feeling on mom and i am reserved type boy so the main story starts when my dad got an big contract in other city to conform that contract dad went to that city for 15 days, after 3 days from it was Friday evening my mom said that we have to attend function in relative house which is nearly 7 km from my house.

i said mom i dont know anand uncle house. 
mom said call and ask pavitra aunty address so i did and take their address at sharp 8 pm i was ready on dad bike mom locked house and came sit on bike we started to anand uncle house my mom wearing golden saree she is looking more sexy than b4.
[Image: FSeevxdac-AAc-Kw5.jpg]

after 30 min we reached that address uncle along with aunty received us and welcome us both inside there house mom was busy with other relatives i was with anand uncle he is asking me abt my studies and dad work i was getting bored there so i went to mom and said.

mom i am getting bore here one of my old friend stays near this area i will meet him and come, then mom said ok raj but come within one hour i said ok mom sure and went out i said lie to mom that i have frnd here i wanted to smoke cigret so i made that story.

i took bike and went outside of street there is one cafe i went there and take one cigret while smoking it went inside cafe and ordered one tea, while have tea i was smoking i looked out side that one guy age maybe 20 standing near my bike looking in side cafe i ignord him after 30 min i went out from cafe that guy is still at my bike.

i was sitting on my bike, that guy said sir i have to talk to u pls can u give me 5 min, i think he is begging so i give him 10 rupees note to him, he said sir i am not begger i just need to talk to u, i said ok tell me what u want to tell, he said not here pls come to my shop and started walking opp to cafe there is one shop named rajesh photo studio he went inside of it.

i was thinking what he want to tell me and i followed him and asked again tell me what u want to tell i dont have much time then he said sir my name is rajesh and ur good name i said raj then he said this is my photo studio i ask u some questions for each q i give u 500, i think and said ok to him.

rajesh. i saw one women on ur bike 1 hour b4 who is she, i said she is my mom why u asking ? he give 500 said dont ask reverse q if u ask again i dont give money then i said sorry i dont ask again.

rajesh. what is ur mom name and age, i said seetha age 38. then he asked some more q i give him ans and taked money he saw my greedynees on money at last he said listen raj do u want to earn one lakh rupees i have an offer for u.

my ears didnt belive what he said so i asked again what u will give me one lakh but why what shud i do for that are u serious or makeing a prank vdo of me?.

rajesh. sir i am not making any vdo i am damm serious do i look like idiot to u pls tell r u intrested or not? i said if ur serious them i am ready to earn that amount pls tell what shud i do for that. he said all you have to do is just little help to me to done my job thats it.

i confused and ask him what lill help i have to do and why u paying me that much amount for just little help?

rajesh said see raj ur mom seetha will do the main work for us but she dont agree for that if i asked her directly thats why i need ur little help while saying this he kept 20k in my hand and started telling me what he wanted with mom and how shuld i help him.

after listen to him i got angry and throw his amount on his face and catched his shirt coller while saying u idiot how dare u talked abt my mom like this and i given him some bad words too.

rajesh said its natural to get angry raj i can understand ur anger if u change ur mind all u have to do is just call me while he saying that he inserted his vcard in my shirt pocket.

i pulled that card out of my pocket and trashed it throw on his face angry and slapped him hardly after that i went to uncle house i had dinner there and started to my home with mom.

my mom asked me what happen raj why are u looking afred after u came from ur frnd did any issu happend btwn u both, i said nothing mom everything is fine just thinkig abt exams thats it, mom said its ok it will happen and my son is cleaver student dont take tensions on exams you will get good grades like always u get while talking we both reached our home.

at the time we came home it was 11pm night i went to my room and mom in her room i changed my dress and slept on bed i tried sleeping but that basterd rajesh words repeting in my mind again and again how could he say like that to my mom and that idiot asking to help me to get my mom stupied fellow.

rajesh said to me in studio see raj i am looking for erotic movie actress i saw ur mom today she is perfect material for erotic movie ur mom seetha face have an attraction and by looking seethas body i can tell that ur dad not used her much and i also know that seetha never agree to be a erotic movie heroin so i need my heroin son help to do my job easily for this reason i abuse rajesh and slapped him.
ప్రేమలో బాటసారిని కనిపించని కామంకోసం వెతికే అన్వేషిని ...!
[+] 6 users Like sashi_bond's post
Like Reply
Do not mention / post any under age /rape content. If found Please use REPORT button.

Messages In This Thread
my greed made my mom heroin of erotic movie - by sashi_bond - 18-06-2024, 02:10 PM
RE: My greed Made Mother Heroin - by sri7869 - 21-06-2024, 12:56 PM