Thread Rating:
  • 106 Vote(s) - 3.55 Average
Adultery Anita Singh - Story of a Seductive Housewife
(14-06-2024, 10:13 PM)seansean007 Wrote: Thanks for the detailed feedback. Yeah of late I also feel that the pace and style with which I want to write this story is not suitable for this site. Readers want to read about sexual encounters and I don't want to put such an encounter at a wrong time in the story. I don't see any fault in the readers' demand as that is what they come to this site for. However, I also want to write this story in a certain manner and don't want to deviate from that plan as that will degrade the quality of the story (from my perspective). So if the readers are no longer enjoying the story then there is no point in continuing the story on this site. I knew that this might happen on this site that's why I was hesitant in continuing/restarting this story here. However, due to demand from a few of the old readers, I re-started this story here, but I believe even the old readers are bored of this story now.

Hi Sean,

Your writing and this story is marvelous. You should be proud of the work that you have done here as now you have a strong following where readers are defending your way of writing and your story. I would say it's a great achievement. 
It's not that the old readers are not liking your story but I think the old readers want to read the entire episode together because your writing can be best enjoyed when we can read the entire episode in one go...... I don't know about others but the last episode that you wrote about Anita's dream, I read that entire episode in one go. The reason for me doing that was simple, that I wanted to experience all the emotions regarding that episode together..... Reading updates where I know the episode won't get completed kinda kills the entire vibe. Though I would visit your story every day to see if you have given any new update and if you gave a new update then I would read only the last paragraph of the update just to see if the episode is now over or not...... Maybe this can be the case with some other old readers. 
We are not forcing you to bring in sex until unless you feel the need for it. But my personal request is if you can drop the entire episode in one go instead of these small updates...... I know the length of your episodes are very big so writing them in one sitting isn't enough but you can take your time, we readers can wait because we know that once you drop the entire episode, the wait is going to be worth it.
Along with this in order to keep the readers hooked you can just drop some teaser every now and then to keep us anticipated as to what can we expect in the upcoming episode......
Rest is upto you..... It's your story you are the best judge as to how the story needs to flow..... Don't get disheartened by any negative comments.....
Like Reply

Messages In This Thread
RE: Anita Singh - Story of a Seductive Housewife - by Fuckstar - 15-06-2024, 06:29 PM