Thread Rating:
  • 106 Vote(s) - 3.55 Average
Adultery Anita Singh - Story of a Seductive Housewife
(14-06-2024, 10:13 PM)seansean007 Wrote: Thanks for the detailed feedback. Yeah of late I also feel that the pace and style with which I want to write this story is not suitable for this site. Readers want to read about sexual encounters and I don't want to put such an encounter at a wrong time in the story. I don't see any fault in the readers' demand as that is what they come to this site for. However, I also want to write this story in a certain manner and don't want to deviate from that plan as that will degrade the quality of the story (from my perspective). So if the readers are no longer enjoying the story then there is no point in continuing the story on this site. I knew that this might happen on this site that's why I was hesitant in continuing/restarting this story here. However, due to demand from a few of the old readers, I re-started this story here, but I believe even the old readers are bored of this story now.

it's totally ur choice to write or Stop this story bt in my opinion for some negative feedback or readers u can't ignore ur true readers n their positive feedback n appreciation i personally believe this story is soo hot n erotic i just love n enjoy this story n feel the eroticism n Play with my body n i dam sure many other readers will also play with their body or parts while reading this erotica. n this is the best for a writer when his readers enjoy his story so deep so please it's a request complete this story in ur own way n style...
[+] 4 users Like gaytri_mom's post
Like Reply

Messages In This Thread
RE: Anita Singh - Story of a Seductive Housewife - by gaytri_mom - 15-06-2024, 12:30 PM