Fantasy Madhuri Dixit and Son's
(26-12-2019, 01:25 PM)rboii bro pls continue the series Wrote: Ch -6 Ling Yoni Kriya
[Image: images-2.jpg]

So as she said, around 12 am, I Swiftly moved to her bedroom without making any noise, unnoticed by my lil brother. She was lying there sketching something in book. She noticed me as soon as I opened her room, she welcomed me to lay beside her. I laid down, such that my face was  touching  area near her arm pits and legs touching her upper thighs. I could smell that heavenly smell of her arm pits and could feel her soft thighs through my legs.
[Image: images-3.jpg]
[Image: images-4.jpg]

She  kept her drawing aside and looked in my eyes and said " Beta tuje pata hain passionate sex kese karte hain?". Me"nai maa main pheli baar sun raha yeh sab words, I know a little about sex but never heard passionate sex, please batayen na" Madhuri" Jab do insaan sex kare aur voh junoon vala sex hon toh usse passionate sex kehte hain, hum pehele foreplay se chalu karenge aur fir dheere dheere se sex ki taraf  jayenge". I just got a narrow idea about what she was telling, still I made face like I didn't understood anything she said. Madhuri" Tu aise nahi samjh payenga tuje toh foreplay ka matalab bhi nahi pata hoga, chod main tuje sidha practically batati hun bas jesa main kahun vesa karta ja". I said ok, She" Chal abb Mom ko kiss kar". I kissed her on cheeks. She " cheeks pe nahi beta lips pe".
[Image: images-1.jpg]

Madhuri Dixit my mom wanted me to kiss her on lips, I have seen so many actors kissing mom, also have saw my father kissing her but never in this world I imagined she would asked to me to kiss her in that way. I, in nervousness gave a quick peck on lips got back to position. Seeing my kiddish action she said“beta aise nahin kis karte. Main tujhe dikhati hun kaise kis karte Hain."
[Image: 99e83ddcc7186396ae37379c44e92717.jpg]
She put her lips on my lips and started kissing them slowly, her lips felt so smooth and yum that my lips parted open a bit. She started ? my upper and lower lips now. Than she said"Mummy jaisa kar rahi hai tere lips ke sath same chij tu mere lips ke sath kar" . I repeated what she did I also kissed her upper and lower lips simultaneously. Than she slowly brought her tongue and licked my lips a bit while kissing. She gradually pushed her inside my mouth and now our tongue met. I, as she said, repeated same thing,after she withdraw her  tongue, I pushed mine in her mouth. This was so intimate kiss,  I could really taste her tongue and her lips. It was like exchanging each others  saliva. 
[Image: images.jpg]
For 15 minutes we kissed each other and she parted away with a slight biting of lips.

Mom‘‘Beta how was the kiss I hope tujhe achcha Laga now let's go for the further I want you to to strip all off your clothes and underwear’’ . I did it without any shame as she now have seen and touched my naked parts so many times. She " Yeh janab toh sir kiss se khade hone nai wale issliyen tu mere kapde nikal de". She thought maybe stripping my mom make me hard. I removed her clothes, she didn't wore a bra so I pushed her t-shirt up and her boobs were free. This elevated my tool a bit, than I removed her jeans too she was wearing red panties. I was reluctant to remove her panties, she saw me and said "Sharma ma mat yeh bhi nikal de aaj tuje main ek Aurat ki Yoni  dekhati hun". I removed it and I could see her pussy hidden under thick hair bush.  I was so much curious that tried to look at her pussy lips by holding her bush hairs away with my fingers. Madhuri stopped me, said“Ruk ja beta flow ke liye pahle mere gale se kiss karna shuru kar fir mere boobs ko  aur uske bad meri pussy ko explore kar”. I agreed and started smooching and kissing her neck. Slowly dropping kissing down her body. I sucked area of her upper left breast that later it formed a hickki . Than I kissed her breast than her sweet stomach and navel and than finally reached below her lower abs.
[Image: OJuL9Oqp.jpg]
My chin was touching her pussy, I couldn't believe I was so near to my moms pussy.  I quickly kissed the upper region of her vagina and placed my lips of her pussy lips. I kissed it, it felt so fanatic, tasted so sweet and smelled reminiscent of honey. I parted her pussy lips and started licking her cunt. No one taught me this but still I was worshipping her pussy like a pro. She was moaning and biting her lips. 
[Image: 0184T.jpg]
Her eyes were closed and her hand  pushed my head as if she wanted me to lick her pussy more. Her pussy was like drug from me I was so high and my boner was at its max erection. She noticed it and told me to quickly put my dick inside her pussy. I tried to directly insert her pussy but it didn't happen. So mom grabbed my cock and directed it inside her. She moaned a bit when I inserted than said“Abb apne lund ko aa ge piche kar par bahar mat nikal na”. I started pumping her as she said, initially slow than gradually increased speed. With increase in pace her moans started sounding like screams. I got bit aback and asked her if she is okay. She replied with moans“Son this are not screams of pain but pleasure”. [Image: 0132XFG.jpg]

This motivated me to push harder. I laid on her and started kissing her while my one hand was on cheek and other grabbing her left breast, I squeezed it real hard. She was now very loud maybe in extreme pleasure. She was playing with my hairs all the way. I was about to cum, Me "Mom I am cumming". She quickly responded, she held my cock and took it out. I started jerking off, I didn't objected at that very moment. I soon came all over her she even took my cum on her face. I felt great and said‘‘mom yah karne main mujhe bahut maja aaya’’. She “Beta isse charamsukh kehte hain jo ling yoni kriya karne se milta hain”. I felt the pleasure of sex but I objected that why she didn't allow me to cum inside her pussy. She explained“when a man's sperm enters a woman's womanhood a woman might get pregnant so I didn't wanted to get a child from my child itself so I restricted you from coming inside me”. Me‘‘ok I understand that but you said this should be passionate sex but this was a guided passionate sex, but it wasn't passionate because you were telling me what to do all the time. So to experience real it Please allow me to have passionate sex with you tomorrow’’.
Madhuri"Acha kar lena kal passionate sex, Mom is all yours".

[Image: madhuri-dxiit-topless.jpg]
[+] 1 user Likes marchingsus's post
Like Reply

Messages In This Thread
Madhuri Dixit and Son's - by rboii - 27-11-2019, 01:54 PM
RE: Madhuri Dixit and Son's - by Sachin@10 - 27-11-2019, 02:01 PM
RE: Madhuri Dixit and Son's - by Reeta - 27-11-2019, 04:58 PM
RE: Madhuri Dixit and Son's - by vikya76 - 27-11-2019, 05:41 PM
RE: Madhuri Dixit and Son's - by H100K - 28-11-2019, 10:21 AM
RE: Madhuri Dixit and Son's - by lasttime123 - 28-11-2019, 10:21 AM
RE: Madhuri Dixit and Son's - by rboii - 28-11-2019, 02:42 PM
RE: Madhuri Dixit and Son's - by Reeta - 29-11-2019, 07:03 AM