Misc. Erotica Sarala teacher deceived by trust and innocence
Part 8

Next day morning, i heard a sound of wardrobe getting closed harshly, and i Just got distracted from sleep and got up, and the scene what I got see completely mesmerized me.. my atthe was facing opposite to me..she was wearing white petticoat and was trying to hook her bra from behind...it was such a sexy view..and she was doing it right in front me and i believe she purposely made that noise to distract my sleep..i just turned and started looking those...ahh god, her huge cleavage was visible from side angle s d her boobs were so huge within her bra.
K: vishu, can you please help me in hooking this please
V: ah atthe..
K: call me kammuu please vishu
V: ye kammuu i shal do..
K: thanks, all my bra has become so tight, not sure why Vishnu, i think now these 34 size bra's wouldn't fit me anymore, next time I need some 36 size bra's,, see how tight it is( she just turned towards me and pointed towards her cleavage) see vishu half of my boobs are out due to this tight Bra...i shall get new ones
V: ah ok kammuu ( I was so lost in the view of her big cleavage, i wasn't expecting this encounter, ah god early morning erections are so delightful)
K: ok Vishnu, insh,.' go and cook now.. thanks for helping me...

This went for couple of days...next day I was sitting on the sofa and my atthe came and slept on the same sofa by placing her head on my thighs...
K: what are you watching vishu
V:, nothing kammuu some news that's all...
K: oh ok, it's so boring today right 

She took hand and placed inside her pallu and kept my hand on her navel directly, I was shocked and didn't react anything, she slowly held my hand and moved across her stomach and making me feel romantic...
K: vishu you know what, me and saru both have big belly, have you observed it?
V: ah hmm no kammuu.
K: ummm , place your hand on belly ah ah there only..umm ok how's it, isn't its deep?
V: umm yes kammuu its deep.
K: I feel so good, can you keep massaging for a while please..
V: ok kammuu

I started playing with her navel and was moving my hand all over her stomach...in between i was moving again and again inside her belly and was trying to poke her, she was enjoying my massage and continued to watch movie... Meanwhile i slowly now moved my hand below her navel and started massaging above her abdomen, and slowly tried pushing my hand inside her saree knot which was below her navel, and all my 4 fingers went inside and sensed worm welcome there, I just observed her face to capture her reaction, but she looked positive and she too now has closed her eyes and rubbing her hands over my thighs in that position.. i continued to push little more inside to reach her abdomen, and that's when her heavenly love area was covered with hairs and my hands now touched those , it was curly and hairs length were long, looks like she never trimmed there, i just moved from one corner to another corner of her abdomen and continued to slowly move my fingers inside inch by inch...now kammu was making little moaning sounds.. i again continued to push my fingers on her abdomen and now huge amount of hairs were sorrounded there and my fingers felt little wetness on her abdomen, may be it's her sweat..i just continued to press that part of her body without moving further and she too now held my hand very tight to ensure i don't move further...and meanwhile my daughter got up and came to hall, immediately kammu adjusted her sare and got up..
K: oye muddu your sleep is done ah? Very good, now i shall get you some milk and meanwhile you sit and watch cartoon ok
M: ok grandma
K: hmm ( from kitchen) Vishnu can you come here please i need your help..
V: yes coming atthe..

As I went there she was facing towards stove and kept milk to boil

K: come behind me vishu..( I went and stood behind her) vishu did you liked what you did now to me?
V: ah i didn't get you kammuu
K: oye naughty, i mean the massage what you did outside? Did you like it?
V: ahmm ah kammu..hmm actually i don't know
K: don't feel shy my naughty boy, you need to be open like me, else i alone cannot try so much maga, even I too get shy or discomfort, so please always be in character and think you doing all this with saru and not your atthe.
V: ah ok kammuu
K: now tell me what you liked the most when you touched me....did you like when your fingers were playing in my belly? Or did you feel I've when your hands moved around my stomach or did you like the last part which you did?
V: i liked all kammu but last one?
K: yes my naughty boy, did you like what you touched at last?
V: ah i didn't touch anything
K: ok out your hands around my waist, ( from behind i held her over the stomach, now my dick was right behind her ass crack and my erected dick was already sneaked inside her ass crack and started throbbing there) ok vishu now slowly push your hands inside my sare knot...( I was so aroused, and moved my fingers below her belly, sneaked inside her saree and reached her hairy abdomen part) aweeee ahhhh vishn ahhh this is where you naughty you had kept your hand...
V: umm yes kammuu..
K: now tell me did you like this
 v: umm yes kammuu
K: but it's too messy with hairs right...
V: umm
K: vishu, do you want me to trim those hairs or leave it as it is? I shall do what you say i swear
V: ah, anything is fine kammu
K: tell know please, do you like if my have hairs on my abdomen or do like if it's clean shaved?
V: actually anything is fine, because that place itself is heaven kammu... ( Now i continued to massage her abdomen, and simultaneously was pushing my dick as well inside her ass crack... She started moaning..ahhh ummmm vishhhhh...
K: vishhhhh.. your hands are like magic, do you want to push it further down... vishu...

But behind her i continued to rub my dick and was enjoying my dry bump ride... I increased the Speed of poking her ass from behind and kammuu has held the slab tightly to balance my speed..i just slowly pushed my fingers further down, but kammu held it...
K: umm no vishu....saku....umm I'm too getting aroused...I can do feel your hardness from behind kanoo ahhhh. ( Meanwhile i just for too wet and my dick started to eject it's cum i just kept my chin on her shoulder and looked down..wow those boob cleavage was looking like so massive...it was so white like milk. 
K: hey naughty, i know you are enjoying my cleavage... vishu.. move my blouse little aside, you shall get to see my bra...( I just slided her blouse on both the sides and could see her pink bra straps , it was so tempting...) Do you like my pink bra vishu?
V: umm yes kammuu...
K: oh milk has boiled, let me serve to muddu..
V: umm ok kammu...

After sometime, I did some office work and had dinner, now with evening effects I was too arosed now, so i just went straight away to bed and my kammuu was making the baby sleep, i just went and slept next to her.
K: oye Vishnu, muddu just started to sleep, meanwhile can you do the same massage what you did earlier.
V: hmm ok atthe.
K:ummm, oye I'm your kammuu ..

I came behind and her big ass tempting me so much i just slowly positioned my dick between her ass crack by holding her waist, and kept my hand inside her pallu and slides directly towards her belly and my head was behind her head...i just started my massage, now i was too arosed and wanted to explore more..
K: ummm vishu...your hands are so worm..
V: umm kammuu
K: talk something romantic please, make me also feel erotic vishu...ahhh your dick has become so hard already
V: kammu..I need to see your bra strip again, (i just said that nervously and this was my first erotic conversation with her)
K: did you like my boobs or my bra colour, my naughty? 
V: i like both, shall pull your bra strap out?
K: umm go ahead, but don't tear it naughty...ummm awee slowly poli..umm enough vishu,my blouse would get tored
V: ah ok kammuu, ( i kissed on her bra strap and continued to poke my finger inside her belly)
K: oye naughty, talk something romantic please....let's cure your disease, so be bold..I will not think anything, i can understand your situation, so talk... don't Stop..
V: ok , mm kammu shall I place my hand again on your abdomen?
K: you liked it so much Vishnu? And do you know what colour panty I'm wearing?
V: hmm i don't know, you tell me the colour.
K: I'm wearing black panty vishu...umm your hard on is poking badly inside my ass crack vishu..
V: ahh ( oh god, her romantic talks were making me so crazy, I was so arosed, i just continued to my push my dick from behind,, it was so soft ass, I was so neatly feeling my dick stuck between her ass crack, ) kammuu ahh
K: vishu...now baby is slept, umm ( she turned towards me and slept on my chest) ah Vishnu, are you feeling my boobs too hard or soft on your body? 
V: kammu your words are tempting me too much....ahhh ( now without bothering anyone, i openly rubbed and adjusted my dick)
K: tell know Vishnu, I need to give good boob feeling to you, so tell me from tomo shall i remove my bra , so that you shall get nice feel on your body, trust me it will be even more soft vishu...( She slowly pushed her hands inside my vest and started to play with my erected nipples) hey vishuu your small nipples are so hard, is it because of cold or because of my body touch Vishu.
V: ahh (seriously i was loosing my temper, than her body her erotic words were making me aroused) kammu...
K: tell me naughty boy, talk, I'm tired talking
V: umm kammuu, morning when I was massaging your navel and abdomen, did you feel wetness in your pussy? I mean did your pussy got full wet and you felt it on your panty?
K: ah Vishnu ( she was surprised with my straight hit, she was not expecting this question from me, ) actually, i don't remember if I was wet or not, may be i didn't concentrate.
V: umm ( I got to know she was not expecting this question) kammuu are you wet now? ( After this question, i just slided my hand below her saree and started to feel her ass, umm it's softness was so good, i just tried pushing my hand inside her saree and it landed on her panty umm these are so soft kammu.
K:oye Vishnu, promise i don't know if I'm wet now, che so poli you are... hey you want to feel my ass.
V: yes kammuu its so soft over your panty itself
K: ummm please dont put your hands inside it my naughty boy ( though she was romantic in her words in between she was trying to ensure we are not crossing our lines, as her intentions were not to go beyond the limits)
V:ok kammuu...( I just moved one of my finger between her ass crack and started rubbing there , i held her ass in my hand like how you pinch someone, i just held more muscle and held it like the way i was pinching her, she just moaned and kept her lips on mine and started kissing slowly)
K: hey vishuu..you need to suck all my saliva ok, it's only for you ummm muahhh amuahhhh vishuuu

I kissed so passionately as I was so arosed and meanwhile my hands were massaging and playing with her ass, I took my middle finger on top of her ass and i tried throbbing on her in search of her asshole, I was just pushing my fingers every where on her ass crack..on the other side my kammuu was kissing me, rolling her tongue inside and pushing all the saliva inside my mouth, in between i broke the kiss
V: hey kammuu, yiu are kissing so nicely
K: umm and vishu what are you trying to search over my panty...i felt so nice that massage,but in between you were poking in between my ass
V: nothing kammuu, and  now cam you tell me if you are wet,, i think your pussy should be wet..
K: umm vishu I'm not feeling, but i think i might be wet not too sure ( she was avoiding her answer) but what are you so concerned about that vishu
V: nothing you asked me to talk romantically, and this is how i start my conversation
K: I feel little sticky in my panty vishu, umm so may be I'm wet....ahhh thanks for making me wet vishu
V: do you want me to make you wet every night kammuu
K: ah , when we start our conversation, i think by that only i might get wet Vishu...ahh and one more thing Vishu
V: what's that kammu 
K: tomo I need to travel back to Chennai right so in my absence your treatment should not stop, so I have asked Rashmi to come here, so she will take care of you
V: kammuu ( I was literally jumping in my heart z ah god is it true? How lucky i am to spend my time with Rashmi, the girl who thought I'm her brother in law, and now she would kiss and do romance with me, oh got i started recollecting those boobs, pussy,lips ass her attractive thighs ahh god she's just 19 year old and I'm gonna explore that beauty freshly, that too she doesn't know ABCD  of Romance or sex, ah god how does that girl would make moaning when i play with her boobs, how this young boobs tastes? How does those virgin pubis would look, i think her ass would be hard and soft combination...I'm gonna enjoy every moment)
K: what Vishnu, don't worry i have explained her everything, but she can't talk romantically like me vishu, you should only handle her carefully, I have just asked her to listen whatever you ask her to do
V: but atthe she is too young, i can't do all those with her
K: but there is no option, i trust you my son, please don't say no .but only request, she is too young for all this, so just explain her and she would do what you ask her to do..
V: atthe straight away I can't see her the way you expect, I have not been like this before with her so it takes Time.
K: i know maga, that's why i shall be in Chennai for 2 weeks as mama also has some health checkup so meanwhile you can get adjusted with Rashmi. And also i shall take muddu along with me, because it would be difficult for you guys when she is around
V: hmm as say atthe.

***  Dear readers, work is keeping me busy i can write only when i get time and mood, probably once in 2 or 3 day you can expect update ****Excitement will now loaded, the romantic scenes with Rashmi would be written more verbally rather just doing the sex part.. keep reading and enjoy***
[+] 4 users Like Vishnu1's post
Like Reply

Messages In This Thread
RE: Sarala teacher deceived by trust and innocence - by Vishnu1 - 14-06-2024, 11:09 PM