Thread Rating:
  • 106 Vote(s) - 3.55 Average
Adultery Anita Singh - Story of a Seductive Housewife
(06-06-2024, 12:19 PM)seansean007 Wrote: Some of the old readers are not putting any comment at all. Let me know if the story is getting boring. Just staying silent won't help. I believe the build up makes sense because Hariya doesn't want to force himself on Anita and even Anita though shameless to the core is not a slut that she will all of a sudden spread her legs. Do let me know your thoughts as well. Open for constructive criticism (keep in mind that I have already mentioned that this is more like a narration of erotic events in a beautiful hotwife's daily life, not just a sex story). Thanks.
Hey Sean

It's been a while that I replied to your post.... This site being banned in the place I work could not login to read and reply but I did find a way to login and read the updates and also reply..... Well the updates are awesome from you and yes Anita is one hell of a hot housewife..... She is shameless but yes only when she is alone with Hariya.... She might stroke Hariya's dick in the open and even get it close to her lips but she is aware of the surrounding and she does not want anyone to know about her slutty behaviour. That's what makes her outstanding and not like a whore.

But again you have ended the update with suspense.... Since she has been thinking of Hariya and his big dick.... And now that she is alone at home with him and he has openly told her he wants to fuck her let's see where you take this now in the next update.... Whether it's going to be a blowjob or full on hardcore sex between the two with lot of dirty talking and even Anita participating in the talks opening up slowly..... In the store room or in her bedroom that's upto you but do make it very hot update.
Please no KLPD's this time.
Val Namaskar
[+] 1 user Likes val.coutinho's post
Like Reply

Messages In This Thread
RE: Anita Singh - Story of a Seductive Housewife - by val.coutinho - 10-06-2024, 02:07 PM