Misc. Erotica Sarala teacher deceived by trust and innocence
Part 34

After tiring sex, for almost 2hrs...we got up around 9...took bath and had our breakfast...and we were generally talking how desperate we were for sex...and how all those fantasy came out during last night and today morning, meanwhile Maria walked down..
M: hello people looking at your eyes i think you both didn't sleep properly hahaha
S: che go ya...... don't embarrss me now...
M: ya ya...whole night you screamed..and today morning...too you were blabbering so much...oh godddd...you guys didn't allow 6to sleep in early morning as well.
S: che was i sounding so loud?
M: yup hen what.. you were literally screaming your throat out.....
S: oh godddd ummmm
V: hey Maria leave that, i wanted to talk to you something
M: yes sir, tell me...
V: nothing Maria, I'm thinking to shift to new place, as i actually thinking of purchasing an apartment..
M: that's nice but what is stopping you to stay here?
V: thanks, i really appreciate all your help but I feel at some point i need to be independent..as i start planning my family too so..

M: ok make sense then,...even you guys need more privacy now hahahha
V: yeah...you shall too get privacy as I heard from saru that someone proposed you yesterday in your office?
N: oh yes.....he looks good...umm but he wants to marry me next month itself as he is shifting to Germany...so i shall marry him i guess....ahhh end of the day it's better to marry someone who loves us.. just like what my saru did.
S: cool, I'm happy that we both got settled now...
V: ok then, saru I have booked flight for both us..so we shall leave to Chennai in the evening
S: oh you never informed me vishu
V: it was a surprise madam...let's visit your parents place and later i shall visit my place and sell all my properties and settle in Bangalore...

After 2 weeks.....

So, saru parents accepted our marriage after they understood the reason behind her divorce..and also they were happy to receive me as there son in law as I was taking care of them even though I was in Bangalore..... but things were different at my place....my father didn't listen to stories...he was more concerned about his status..so yes, he throwed me out... however motherly love didn't allow me to go empty handed..she convinced my father to compensate my share out of his property..so roughly around 275 crores was transferred to my name... though i was disppointed to leave my parents..but still i had to accept and move on further....

So we finally reached home....we both were happy..we took new apartment in a Porsche area...and leading a peaceful life.....
S: baby, check if the spicy is enough for the sambar....
V: umm yes saruu it's enough..what you preparing....
S: vegetable sambar... baby...
V: hmmm.... I held her from behind and held her big boobs...now with my frequent massaging it has increased its size....
S: awee slow..don't be so hard..
V: arey you still haven't used to this?...I need it hard baby... I pulled her pallu and started pressing those soft boobs on her blouse itself.....hey saruu....
S: ummm yes baby...
V: I need a quick fuck... common baby...take my dick in your mouth...
S: che not now..see I'm busy...will do in night kano please....
V: no no..later we have doctor appointment so no time..see my dick has grown hard again...i pleaded her and made her sit on her knees...
With little anger look and hard stare..she started removing my pant zip and belt....
V: baby...see it's length in my underwear...
I just held her hands and moved top to bottom of my dick...now saru came close and placed kiss on my underwear itself..now she freely moved her hands and sniffed my dick and took the raw smell...I saw , she was gulping her saliva...i held my dick over my underwear and moved on her forehead...nose and mouth..and immediately saru held my dick in her mouth when i moved there.... She removed my underwear and dang my dick was dancing around her face...she held in her hand..licked my pre cum and swallowed it...and later started jerking slowly... and she was looking into my eyes...and was swallowing her saliva and her eyes had all the lust that a man required to get erection..she continued her stare and at one sho5she forced my dick inside her mouth at one shot and reached the end of it...and held it in same position for a while..I too was in mountains..when she did that move...i just strongly held her head towards my dick...and later when my dick poked her throat..she coughed and took out my dick and started licking all the saliva which came out...now she started licking slowly up and down...i too moved my bum towards her mouth to gain the momentum...in between I was giving her close encounters by holding her head tight towards my dick and pole her throat...ah I was enjoying the pleasure she was giving... could see so much of improvement from her considering the way she gave on her first day.....now i was reaching my ectasy to explode in her mouth....ah ahhasa
V: baby I m coming open up your blouse and bra soon...I need to see that heaven....ahh ahhh soon baby...saru was so obidient..she quickly unhooked her blouse and her blouse for stuck at last button....i stopped her from sucking and took my dick out..
V: baby...remove it now...she quickly removed her blouse and bra...thup her boobs jumped out....ummm saru....start sucking baby...I need to come in your mouth now...
S: ummm che...you really want me do swallow your sperm vishu?
V: ahhh yes baby...you shall love..it...like how i love your juice when i suck your pussy.....
S: ok, let me see...go on...but don't put all the sperm inside ok only little....
V: yup, go on baby start sucking.....she continued where she stopped ummm her boobs were swinging naked now and i was enjoying the view...and at final my dick got too hard to handle and i was about to cum now..ahh baby take it take my sperm...ah aha huhhh open your mouth I just jerked and my first straight away jumped out of my dick and hit her lips.. immediately my saru licked it by her tongue..and now I held her face and filled her mouth with my love juices...and still my hard dick had some more juices which spilled on her naked boobs as i continued to jerk ....ah aha.. finally i was done......saru.. again sucked my dick and cleaned my dick..and went to washroom and cleaned herself....
V: baby, did you like it?
S: che, for ya.. i can't reply....
V: hahha..i loved it...ummm

Things were now too romantic....too much of love...too much off sex....but we were happy in our small world....

After 1.5 years.....

V: hey saru, still how long would you take? Baby is crying for milk can't you do your work later?
S: coming baba... I'm just waiting to turn off cooker..for 2nd whisle...
V: first feed the kid, he is crying from that time...
S: yes yes, oye putta papu..why you crying..you need mamma milk huh? Come baby come...

So ya...our love was extended to next level and we have a baby girl who is 4 months old now...God has given everything what i wished..I too changed my mentality after marrying saru..now she is my only sex desire...and..no one else...

S: oye, what you dreaming?
V: ah nothing baby, was remembering our past..so soon things changed between us.. teacher and student to husband and wife...and later mom and dad..ahh it's all destiny
S: true baby..thanks for all the love ehich5you have given me.. Love you..
V: hey this naughty girl is drinking all the milk..oye momma I need some milk too...i went inside her pallu and held her nipples in my mouth....and her love milks started fulfilling my thirsty......

*** Ok friends with this I am ending this chapter 1....where i fucked 3 beautiful girls... Rangamma, Nutan and finally settled with Sarala*** thanks for supporting...and let me know if you want me to open up chapter 2 in the same story line***
[+] 6 users Like Vishnu1's post
Like Reply

Messages In This Thread
RE: Sarala teacher deceived by trust and innocence - by Vishnu1 - 09-06-2024, 11:41 AM