Adultery The Rural Posting: Shipra's ordeal.
Hi Suraj

Have been following your story from the start. It is a spectacular start actually. The way Shipra's character has been built up and her beauty is described and the language, all phenomenal. Kudos!!

The Toppo character at the introduction is what got me going for this story. Fat ugly looking guy but dreams to bed the hottest women, huge contrast between the two and definitely fits with my kink ;) And even like the Namrata character, she definitely a "Catalyst" that would bring in the change in Shipra's life. She even made Shipra fantasize about Toppo... as if they both in same leagues.. crazy erotic phase!

The story further goes with introduction of Patode who is opposite of Toppo already tall hot handsome and well endowed ( does he have to do any seduction, i mean women will fall head over heels for this guy like our girl Namrata haha just kidding ) hopefully the story is pure seduction and not forced theme.

Not to gripe any further, but I just want to congratulate to you sir that reading the story is still very captivating for me. I just want to say great f'ing job man. The twists are the essence of the story so far, in some updates you almost had us believing that the inevitable has happened, got our hearts thumping now that's just great writing. Keep those surprises not many can nail this. If the eroticism is too linear it becomes boring and predictable.

I must say that the story up until this point is the "Introduction". The characters are set, the stage is set and i feel the actual story begins now! Let's see how each of them come up with devious plan to seduce the hottest chick in the world! All the very best.
[+] 1 user Likes xossissippi's post
Like Reply

Messages In This Thread
RE: The Rural Posting: Shipra's ordeal. - by xossissippi - 09-06-2024, 12:02 AM
RE: The Rural Posting: Shipra's ordeal. - by BANK - 10-06-2024, 02:16 PM