Adultery The Rural Posting: Shipra's ordeal.
(07-06-2024, 04:49 AM)Suraj76626 Wrote: Sorry for your disappointment bro...But I think you have skipped a major portion of the story here or you were unable to understand it.... in any case you shouldn't call someone's story cheap just because it is not according to your taste. To any reader who has read the story your comment makes no sense. Shipra has not submitted to anyone. 

Have a little patience bro... According to your comment Shipra has already submitted to the young kid Alok and had sex with her. It is going to be a long story with lots of twist & turns and if you can't keep up or want a better plotted story I suggest you  to visit sites like literotica.

Plot of my story has been clear from day 1 brother. If you can't make constructive suggestions like other readers please refrain yourself from discouraging the writer.
Hey guys, if are disappointed for my comments then I am sorry. But I have no intense to nagging you. What you have wrote in story that's not my concern and I don't mention any type of this. I don't need any kind of "Literotica" type platforms because I don't like those stories most of them. I have a great collection in American Best Selling authors ebooks and most of the time I read that. Maybe it's weird to u but it's truth where many of writters are here, they are coping American story or Literotica forums story just changed western name and palce. So who's are original reader in western literature they are better know what is happening here. Best of luck for you. Thanks for replying.
[+] 1 user Likes Dark Horse's post
Like Reply

Messages In This Thread
RE: The Rural Posting: Shipra's ordeal. - by Dark Horse - 07-06-2024, 11:23 PM
RE: The Rural Posting: Shipra's ordeal. - by BANK - 10-06-2024, 02:16 PM