Thread Rating:
  • 106 Vote(s) - 3.55 Average
Adultery Anita Singh - Story of a Seductive Housewife
(06-06-2024, 12:19 PM)seansean007 Wrote: Some of the old readers are not putting any comment at all. Let me know if the story is getting boring. Just staying silent won't help. I believe the build up makes sense because Hariya doesn't want to force himself on Anita and even Anita though shameless to the core is not a slut that she will all of a sudden spread her legs. Do let me know your thoughts as well. Open for constructive criticism (keep in mind that I have already mentioned that this is more like a narration of erotic events in a beautiful hotwife's daily life, not just a sex story). Thanks.

sbki apni thinking hoti hai mai bs yahi kahna chahungi ki aap jo likh rahe ho bahut mast hai anita ka character erotic scenes unki details dialogue sb kuch just awesome ye build-up anita k Hariya aur dusro k sath sex scenes ko alag level par le jaayenge i believe Anita ko dheere dheere hi Khulna is the best way to explore her aur yahi is kahani ki jaan hai
[+] 1 user Likes gaytri_mom's post
Like Reply

Messages In This Thread
RE: Anita Singh - Story of a Seductive Housewife - by gaytri_mom - 07-06-2024, 06:22 AM