Adultery The Rural Posting: Shipra's ordeal.
(06-06-2024, 10:54 PM)Dark Horse Wrote: Starting was stunned but when u included two young kids and with them by u made a erotic scene then your story is so cheap. I don't know which perspectively you did it but it's completely so ridiculous. I hope you will not includ that's kids with our's heroine. Because u created a strong woman character and now u are using her cheaply. It's disappointed matter. You had submissived her so early and what about her boss? Man, firstly you should be plotted your story properly and later then you will write it.

Sorry for your disappointment bro...But I think you have skipped a major portion of the story here or you were unable to understand it.... in any case you shouldn't call someone's story cheap just because it is not according to your taste. To any reader who has read the story your comment makes no sense. Shipra has not submitted to anyone. 

Have a little patience bro... According to your comment Shipra has already submitted to the young kid Alok and had sex with her. It is going to be a long story with lots of twist & turns and if you can't keep up or want a better plotted story I suggest you  to visit sites like literotica.

Plot of my story has been clear from day 1 brother. If you can't make constructive suggestions like other readers please refrain yourself from discouraging the writer.
[+] 1 user Likes Suraj76626's post
Like Reply
Do not mention / post any under age /rape content. If found Please use REPORT button.

Messages In This Thread
RE: The Rural Posting: Shipra's ordeal. - by Suraj76626 - 07-06-2024, 04:49 AM
RE: The Rural Posting: Shipra's ordeal. - by BANK - 10-06-2024, 02:16 PM