Thread Rating:
  • 106 Vote(s) - 3.55 Average
Adultery Anita Singh - Story of a Seductive Housewife
The point is not that if the story is becoming boring or not, the main point is, it is moving slowly and repetitive, albeit changing subtly in the action of both main characters. I am one of the readers who have read the previous version of the story and I can sense a lot has changed in this version, the absence of jeetu, a detailed action sequences where even hand movements have been described. It takes a lot to do that. But, what I have in my mind is like you have mentioned that this not a sex story like any other sex story we can find on internet but more like a biography of a woman. And this where I get scared and overthink about this story. The way you are writing is of course a commendable act, but to be realistic when we are living in a reels era where our attention span has drastically decreased and has so many immediate means to satisfy our sexual urges, are we or this place is worthy enough to get the story like this being read or write? What if we couldn't do a justice by giving our views which the authors so dearly wants to keep him go. Will then the story be stopped and our hopes to read a masterpiece will end being shattered? I think the answer to this is yes and I won't be mad tbh with the author because of the reason being he giving his time, painfully giving all has he got to provide the readers a relief in free of cost.

Sean, it's also a request you to understand us that, we are silent because the story is not moving forward and there is not fruitful and new explanation to add to this because of its repetitiveness. We will end commenting "good story" and thank you for keeping and moving this story forward subtly. Albeit unlike you we are helpless because we do not have our original mind and thinking skills to notice subtle changes and give you a detailed feedback, we will be able to do for sure only when something new is coming across as such.

Again the same question I want to ask you Sean, are for sure willing to take the risk of writing a biography here on this forum for free? Or you are just giving it a try before trying to think about getting this publish?

If it is so, why not to try not writing here in so much detailed and save it for your novel work? You just give us what we and this website deserves.
Like Reply

Messages In This Thread
RE: Anita Singh - Story of a Seductive Housewife - by Kinkpinkboy - 06-06-2024, 08:57 PM