Thread Rating:
  • 106 Vote(s) - 3.55 Average
Adultery Anita Singh - Story of a Seductive Housewife
(06-06-2024, 12:19 PM)seansean007 Wrote: Some of the old readers are not putting any comment at all. Let me know if the story is getting boring. Just staying silent won't help. I believe the build up makes sense because Hariya doesn't want to force himself on Anita and even Anita though shameless to the core is not a slut that she will all of a sudden spread her legs. Do let me know your thoughts as well. Open for constructive criticism (keep in mind that I have already mentioned that this is more like a narration of erotic events in a beautiful hotwife's daily life, not just a sex story). Thanks.

This is exactly how i felt about both the characters and even ramu too. for something to happen hariya or ramu or anyone else has to take the initiative and keep on pushing. anita will always be reluctant to do anything by herself. the best she can do at the moment is allow and enjoy the groping and hariya getting a little more handsy. I get it why anita is reluctant to get into a full blown affair as she has a loving and loyal husband. if i have been in her shoes i would have done the same though i am not an exhibitionist like her. now onto hariya i think he is under the impression that anita will get angry with him if he makes too many quick moves on her even though anita clearly enjoys his groping. These are my personal opinions about the two major characters here.

Now coming to the pace of the story yes its a slow burn and some scenes are bound to be repeated to some it may turn out to be boring as many dont pick up the minor subtle changes in behavior in both the characters which you have in mind but most readers here are not that keen in knit picking (which sometimes have caused anger to the writer). I personally like erotic situations that falls short of sex but if the same situation happens far too often then it slowly but surely decreases the erotic arousal that it should have generated.

I have read a few slow paced stories (there are a few in english on this forum too) and i do enjoy them. these kind of stories take time to grow on you. so most readers will feel that this story is going no where. in the previous edition we had jeetu who was like a wild card who kept casual readers engaged but in his absence the story has becomes more realistic but has also given those readers no alternative. 

about not not giving detailed comments (sometimes even a comment) after every update personally sometimes i dont have anything new to add that i have not previously mentioned. and i know that you dont like generic "good update" type of messages. sometimes i do get busy with my work schedule so that may be the reason i miss a few updates on the bounce. 

lastly i know once the story gathers pace it will be hard to white more and more episodes unless you find a way to take it up another step. I hope I havent ruffled any feathers here. Thanks for keeping the story alive.
Like Reply

Messages In This Thread
RE: Anita Singh - Story of a Seductive Housewife - by dragonslair - 06-06-2024, 08:15 PM