Thread Rating:
  • 1 Vote(s) - 5 Average
Wife wants a threesome - long post
(03-06-2024, 11:30 PM)ManojMaddy12 Wrote: Not yet. I'm freaking out though. Im tempted on one hand. But I dont want to fuck up the marriage either.

Talk to her! Try to understand whether she's really trying to spice it up or just want to try it for the fun of it. In both cases, if she loves it she's not gonna come back. Trust me when I say this bro, when a woman explores her sexuality she means business. If she likes it, she'll try it. If she does not, nothing in this world can make her do that. If she LOVES it, well, nothing will ever stop her from doing it. That's the primary reason to talk to her and communicate what you both really feel about having a 3sum or sex in general. 

I was in a similar situation couple of years back, I had a nasty sex life when I was a bachelor and obviously my wife found it the hard way: through old chats, messages, etc. It was pretty bad, she cried her heart out and confronted me. I had to tell her everything, she felt disgusted and heartbroken. We patched up eventually after much talking, and now we're good. But over the course of time, our sex life has improved a lot... or I should say, got kinkier. She does all those things I mentioned to my older flings in our "chats" and even allows me to have my kinks with her (which she only knows through my past). The good thing I did is to talk to her about my sexual preferences and asked about hers. Good communication led us from a point my wife felt disgusted with the thought of a blowjob (from my chats) to a point where she allows me to mouth-fuck her. And the best part, she likes it too!
[+] 1 user Likes kartik777's post
Like Reply

Messages In This Thread
RE: Wife wants a threesome - long post - by kartik777 - 04-06-2024, 01:41 AM