Thread Rating:
  • 1 Vote(s) - 5 Average
Wife wants a threesome - long post
Me ( 29) and my wife (26) have been married for 2 years now. We were polar opposites when we got married. She was a virgin and had even been in a relationship with another guy. 

I had been in a live in relationship with my close friend for a year before marriage. My wife knew I was in a relationship with her but she didn't know about the live in part. When was in a relationship with my friend she wouldn't mind me talking about her with other  guys. I used to share pics of her and shag with other guys online back in xossip. I've written a bunch of sex stories with her as the inspiration. We even discussed doing a swap with a guy and wife ( which never ended up happening because they lived in another country ).

I married my wife a year after I broke up with my friend. I told her about the relationship and though she didn't like it at first it wasn't a deal breaker. After we got married our sex life was pretty bad. She would get aroused and we would have sex for awhile till she got satisfied and she make me stop before I finished. We got into huge fights over random things. 

That's when she found my old chats and stories. This was about 6 months into our marriage. It was a huge fight in which I thought we were almost going to get divorced. Eventually we reconciled. A few months went by and I started seeing some changes in her. She would get turned on a lot more and our sex improved. She started asking me things like " Have you ever talked about me to anyone like you did with her ?" and stuff. I told her I never did because I thought she wouldn't like it. She agreed that she wouldn't like it. 

Then one day she said they wanted to roleplay during sex as my ex and that she wanted me to fuck her like I used to fuck her. She would enjoy the sex but regret it afterwards. But she would suggest roleplay again the next time. This went on for a few months. Then she started getting a bit kinkier like she would want me to describe her in the ways I used to describe my ex with other men. Eventually she would wanted to roleplay as us having a threesome with my ex. But she said I don't even want you to suggest it in real life. 

But things have started escalating recently. And she wants to have a threesome. I don't know what to do. I'm tempted but I don't want to ruin the relationship either. I really needed somewhere to vent and I don't have anyone else to discuss this with so I'm posting this here.
[+] 1 user Likes ManojMaddy12's post
Like Reply
Do not mention / post any under age /rape content. If found Please use REPORT button.

Messages In This Thread
Wife wants a threesome - long post - by ManojMaddy12 - 03-06-2024, 02:42 PM