Poll: Whom do you want to see more fucking ?
You do not have permission to vote in this poll.
Deepika Padukone
55.56%
5 55.56%
Anushka Sharma
22.22%
2 22.22%
Mahira Khan
22.22%
2 22.22%
Total 9 vote(s) 100%
* You voted for this item. [Show Results]

Fantasy Deepika Padukone,Anushka Sharma and Mahira Khan Sex Adventures
Kriti held my neck with her both hands.. she pushed me with the weight of her body and made me sit on the sofa. The dress she wore exposed her long sassy legs. Shaped perfectly. She looked in my eyes. 

"Why are you doing all this?" Kriti asked. I took my face a step closer to her face so close that pur breaths were mixing. 
[Image: IOpt_1.gif]
"Because you all are most desirable on bed" I answered and held her back head and forced her lips on me. She was struggling hard to catch breath. I was Kissing her… kissing her… and then after some 10 kind I left her. She gasped for breath. She rook deep breaths and fell on the ground exposing her green panty. 

Suddenly her phone rang. She muted it. Then again her phone rang and this time she lifted the call.

"Hello?" Kriti said.

"Am coming upstairs" A voice said. 

"Its not ur time right?" Kriti said.
[Image: tumblr_o0ttkjzSe21qb9q7zo9_250.gif]
Kriti looked at the clock and shock on her face. And the call got disconnected and the bell rang.

"Pooja is here" Kriti said in a shock…still catching her breath. 

"Who pooja?" I asked. Kriti gave me a stern look. 

"Its pooja hegde btw" The door opened and pooja hegde stepped in wearing a golden dress hiding her boobs exposing the skin between them. 
[Image: 1kapg3.gif]
"Kriti you can go" Pooja said and came up to me. 
[Image: tumblr_ntwjs71O3B1s2mz5io3_250.gif]
"Pooja,deepika sent him late" Pooja turned her head and looked at kriti.

"Can we both share him?" Kriti asked. 

"Am ready" The soldier in my pants answered. 

Looking at both kriti and pooja.. my dick was having a good time in my pant. 

"Not a problem , but one condition" Pooja said. 

"I'll suck him off dry" Pooja said and kriti looked at him. 

"I want his warmth on me too" Kriti said and looked a pooja with a please look.

"Okay we both will suck him off" Pooja agreed. My happiness knew no limits.

"Now wait" I said. 

Both looking confused. 

"Dance to impress me" I said and sat on the bed.

"What?" Pooja looked confused.

"But after the dance completes you should have opened my clothes and you should both be in a bra and bikini and kissed my dick" I said and looked at kriti. 

"Kissing your dick?" Pooja again asked. 

"Come here" I signaled pooja. Pooja walked to me and sat on her kneels and looking up to me.

I held her by her hair and made her face stick to my pants. She could feel my full sized penis. 

"Open your tongue" I ordered. 

"Open your tongue now" I ordered again. 

Pooja hesitantgly made her tongue out. 

"Lick my dick on my pant and look at me" I said and tightened my grip on her hair. 

"Okay, okay am doing" 

She took her tongue out… I could smell her breath… hot, so warmth in it. 

She took her too long tongue and licking my dick. The length of the dick could be clearly seen as my king was on a full josh.

"Look in my eyes" Pooja started looking in my eyes. 
[Image: 37c39a7944336cd7cffd99bd41590bbf.png]
I unzipped my pant and slightly took out my dick. 

"Kiss it" I asked pooja. She looked distressed. 

She slowly moved her face towards my dick and put her hot lips on my dick soft skin. Her lips send a warmth on my dick. I vibrated, my all nerves. Pooja hegde kissed my dick. 

"Take your tongue out" I ordered. Pooja looked at me again. 

"Take it out" 

Pooja took it out and she understood and out her tongue on my dick and started exploring the all sides of my dick and placed her tongue tip on my dick opening. She stayed there for a while.

"Kriti now you come" I ordered. Pooja immediately left my dick.
[Image: tumblr_nrg4jcyYQb1rz3s6qo4_r2_400.gif]
Kriti came swiftly and first she pulled me closer. 

"Enjoyyyy" Kriti said and kissed my lips.i kissed and kissed and kissed and she left me.

"My king" She looked at my dick and gulped the whole of the dick in one go. And licked inside of the mouth. The silence in her mouth was felt by my dick. And the movement of her tongue could be felt. 

"Pooja come and kiss me on my lips" I ordered. 
[Image: 490de41a9d34f0824261e49187e22eac.jpg]

[Image: 34badfe7dbedd9ecc08c08126556f762.jpg]

In the next moment, I could feel pooja's lips on mine. She kissed me, kissing me…kissing me…
[Image: PnSVmp.gif]

"Aaaannnhhhhhhhhh" I started moaning as two sexiest ladies were with me. One kissing and one sucking. 

Kriti took my dick deep in her mouth. My dick delicate skin could feel her inner cheeks and the warmth of her breath and the saliva forming on my dick. Which totally made my dick wet and then she came out and looked in my eyes. 
[Image: 0122.gif]

"Now dance to impress" I asked both. 

"Only one dances and the other stays here with me, the one will kiss me everywhere and make me comfortable" 

" This will take lots of time" Pooja said. 

"Yes, We don't have that much time" Kriti supported. 

"Time?" I was confused. 

"We have only half an hour left" Pooja said. 

"After that?" I asked. 

"After that evening starts and you will be with south indian actresses" Pooja said.

"Who are in?" I asked.

"Firstly Samantha Will come today, kajal is shooting right now, so she will join tomorrow evening, and the rest you have a list over there in that drawer, call and fuck" Kriti said. 

"Morning is us bollywood actresses" Pooja said. 

"Enough of it, fuck me right now" Kriti shouted.
Like Reply

Messages In This Thread
RE: Deepika Padukone,Anushka Sharma and Mahira Khan Sex Adventures - by Yoursorgasmgiver - 21-06-2019, 12:08 PM