Adultery Vanitha- An house wife
Update 4 :

Later that day after Mahesh left slept for an hour , he woke up prepare the break fast and lunch for varun and went to varun room to wake up for school ..then varun gone to school vanitha lock door came back to living room sit of sofa start thinking of Mahesh and how he going to take care himself and worried about Mahesh and then suddenly in tv romantic scene came so Vanitha think about last night his body temped unknowingly he start to press boobs over dress and rubbing pussyy and he moaning mmmmmmm mmmm mmmmm mmmm mmmmm all of sudden bell ringgg  he came to conscious and he thinking wat im doing he said herself this wrong and correct here dress go to open the door it was maid malika …..

Malika : good moring mam

Vaintha : gm malika come in  lot work there.

Malika : sir gone foreign mam .when he will return

Vanitha : yes  malika at 5 am he we went and he will return after 8 month .

Mailka : oh ok man ..i want to stay with you mam  for help

Vanitha : no need malika  I will take care

Mailka : ok mam

Phone ringgggg

Vanitha took the mobile and see it was  his best friend Anjali with a smile he attend the call

Vanitha : hello Anjali… how are you..why you didt call me few months and you didn’t pic my call also   …..

Anjali : sorry dear …im had lot work mother in law also  came I become busy dear .don’t angry on me, im fine how was your husband and varun.

Vanitha: im fine dear they also fine  varun gone to school and Mahesh gone to Denmark  for office work. How about you kid and husband

Anjali : they all fine Vanitha. ok Vanitha can we meet our regular coffee shop dear at 11 am

Vanitha : ok dear sure  we will meet ..

Anjali :ok dear bye we mee on coffee shop

Vanitha : ok dear bye …..

They cut the call and Vanitha gone bedroom and getting ready to met the his friend … Vanitha wear white legging and blue top in that she looks hot …came out side of bed room call the mailka he told that I going to meet his friend so after finish the work give the house key in ramya  house malika ..ok mam ..after leaving the house and gone to parking he saw a Ramesh uncle he was an retried army man ..vanitha say good morning uncle  ..good morning Vanitha ..meena told that mahesh gone foreign  ..yes help you need ask us Vanitha …ok uncle ..i think you going outside care on evening come to home with varun …sure uncle…then Vanitha took the car gone coffee shop.

Then he reach the coffee shop park the care and gone inside he saw the Anjali and both are hugged each other they start talk after 20 min talking Vanitha noticed that on Anjali neck love bite he saw smiled …

Anjali : why are you smiling at me Vanitha

Vanitha : see your neck the love bite of your husband there  yesterday night you good fun with your hubby ahh…

Anjali :mmm Vanitha I want to tell you some one thing keep as secret this love bite only  but not my husband  
Vanitha.

Vanitha got shocked and he couldn’t react after 2 min

Vanitha: wat r u saying Anjali.. I cant cannot understand properly tell clearly wat happen …

Anjali : I had sex with another person Vanitha for my pleasure.

Vanitha : wat saying Anjali you cheated your hubby and having affair with another person you don’t have shame..

Anjali : Vanitha why are angry on I didn’t cheat my hubby I still love him but he not able satisfy me in bed so i get sexual pleasure from other person ..

Vanitha : Anjali this wrong

Anjali : this not wrong Vanitha we also human we need  to take care of our needs .see vanitha I didn’t do anything wrong with emotional he said.

Vanitha : ok Anjali I can understand you feeling don’t cry and I wasn’t ask one question don’t mistake me.in curiyasity

Anajali : thank you Vanitha ..ask dear..

Vanitha : with whom you had sex Anjali ..

Anjali : smiled say that with my gym friend anitha wait I will show you one come near mee ..

He show the nude selfie both together Anjali holding his dick …vanitha got shocked and he body got shivered first vanitha seeing another man dick ..anjali pls close it why u took pic its not safe if its leak means  ur life will spoil.i know vanitha I will we safe ..anjali he looks younger than you.. yes dear his age 22 …vanitha got shocked ..

Anjali : why r u get shocked …

Vanitha : but if he tell anyone means …
Anjali : vani dear teenage boys only safe and they have super energy they also have fantasy …vani can u try  I will introduce my partner …

Vanitha :cheeee no shut up Anajli in angry face he told

Anjali be cool dear just ask leave it .i had present for you ..vanitha present ????..yes dear its was  Suprise  here your present don’t open here go to home open in
Bedroom dear ….tell me wat is inside this present go home open dear ,ok Anjali ..ok Vanitha its more 2 hours I we should leave dear ..yes Anjali  ..both hugged vani return to the home …after reach the flat he park the car .take a lift gone his floor gone ramya press the bell ..rahul open the door ..hello Rahul ..hi aunty …malika gave house key here yes aunty wait I take it come ..ok Rahul .after get key from Rahul and ask today no college ..half day aunty so I came soon ..ok Rahul bye ..ok aunty ..

After get inside the lock the door gone bedroom an open the gift he shocked its was dildo ..immediately he call to Anjali say wat is this …dear enjoy with this your husband not with you for 8 month it will help full ..chee I no need this take it back.. no dear today im going
My home town I will back after 4 months  bye dear but Anjali …he cut the call…he saw dildo for few min keep it  locker and close up cupboard……later varun came  from school vani made snack for him and Mahesh call the vani to I reached safetly they talk for 30 min the he cut call later night Vanitha think about Anjali’s matter and about his gift ….and Vanitha slept.

update 5 coming soon  Smile Smile

[+] 8 users Like Rahulcool's post
Like Reply

Messages In This Thread
Vanitha- An house wife - by Rahulcool - 01-06-2024, 04:17 PM
RE: Vanitha- An house wife - by Pushpa Purusan - 01-06-2024, 10:31 PM
RE: Vanitha- An house wife - by santhu304 - 02-06-2024, 07:27 AM
RE: Vanitha- An house wife - by Rangabaashyam - 02-06-2024, 05:47 PM
RE: Vanitha- An house wife - by Rahulcool - 02-06-2024, 06:05 PM
RE: Vanitha- An house wife - by Rangabaashyam - 02-06-2024, 06:13 PM
RE: Vanitha- An house wife - by xavierrxx - 04-06-2024, 07:04 AM
RE: Vanitha- An house wife - by Rahulcool - 04-06-2024, 11:54 PM
RE: Vanitha- An house wife - by Joshua - 09-06-2024, 10:08 PM