Thread Rating:
  • 106 Vote(s) - 3.55 Average
Adultery Anita Singh - Story of a Seductive Housewife
(01-06-2024, 11:04 AM)dragonslair Wrote: Another top of the line update. Hariya should take some more bold steps if Anita plays the passive partner. What do other readers feel about it?

Definately the way Hariya is taking the lead now, soon he will take more bold steps. This Icecream part is playing iconic role in the story and I think the tree where both do the teasing to each other, will have more witnesses as story will move forward. This update is a build up for more bold action as we have seen in this update Anita also participating more willingly and now she even don't mind if unknown people are watching her with hariya that also playing with her amazing gaand. Infact that gives her more thrill and she is more proud of her beauty.

1) May be on next update Anita try to kiss and suck Hariya's Lund due to continuous push from Hariya alongwith very dirty talking by which her excitement is going upto next level. 

2) Till now Anita has seen naked Lund of Hariya but Hariya have not seen Anita's naked chuchi or gaand, so he might try to open her up more to show him or hariya himself can push Anita's sari further down to expose her gaand. 

3) I wish in next update either Hariya try to expose Anita naked gaand or bend her down on the tree, lift her sari up and dryfuck her from behind with his naked lund and talk very dirty. This will be very kinky.

I am just imagining those seen uff....Let see what sean has in his mind and coming up with his next. update.
Like Reply

Messages In This Thread
RE: Anita Singh - Story of a Seductive Housewife - by Lovelychod - 01-06-2024, 02:03 PM